Refusing to pay fair prices isn't the answer.

chelseacraft
chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Who's bright idea is it to blame the people selling items for all the problems with the economy?

You want to know who screws up the economy & ruins the prices for us all?

It's these bliss ninnies who don't want to learn how anything works but just wants everything to fall into their laps without ever doing any of the work for it.

If everyone who is so unhappy spent HALF the time & energy & MONEY they waste on complaining, begging, whining, stealing & ranting on WC... all of you would already have the things you are so jealous of & want so much.

And the only people to blame for the game economy is EVERY SINGLE PERSON who EVER typed one single coin higher to bid for gold than the last person was paying. Only an idiot would VOLUNTEER to pay more for something that is selling for less.

Now pardon me but I'm going to close my catshop & earn my money grinding. I refuse to let people rip me off by forcing me to sell at a loss. My items will sit in inventory forever before that happens.

Funny thing is... I'll still make more money than most of you because you refuse to apply yourselves. LOL And no, don't expect me to follow your flames to this thread. I don't have time.
Post edited by chelseacraft on

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now pardon me but I'm going to close my catshop & earn my money grinding. I refuse to let people rip me off by forcing me to sell at a loss. My items will sit in inventory forever before that happens.

...does this by chance have anything to do with sanct's oracle prices? b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my answer to that can't be different: yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    o dear...look at what you did warren. you've upseted this young lady, give her a cookie please (and let me have one while you're at it).
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • denesis
    denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o dear...look at what you did warren. you've upseted this young lady, give her a cookie please (and let me have one while you're at it).

Is chelseacraft WarrenWolf?
    THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    lol i totally doubt it.
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, just lol, i have nothing more to say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And the only people to blame for the game economy is EVERY SINGLE PERSON who EVER typed one single coin higher to bid for gold than the last person was paying. Only an idiot would VOLUNTEER to pay more for something that is selling for less.
    Mwahahahaha! Guilty as charged! b:victory
    I tried, but sadly the recipient does not exist on Sanctuary. Yours is in the mail, though.
    denesis wrote: »
    Is chelseacraft WarrenWolf?
    Goodness no!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2009

No! It's my cookie! There's only one left! b:sad
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Who gets to decide if prices are fair or not??? Oh that's right, the people buying.

If people are refusing to pay your prices, then they're probably not fair.
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Someone's SADb:cry
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

I tried, but sadly the recipient does not exist on Sanctuary. Yours is in the mail, though.

hahaha TYVM! b:pleased

oh and congrats on 80!
  • KatieMorgan - Sanctuary
    KatieMorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Suggestion to the OP:

Stay away from the stock market
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You seem to be missing an important point. If you see the bid in the auction house, then gold is NOT selling for that price. If it was selling, the order would have been filled and the bid would be gone. Those "idiots" offering to pay one single coin more than the last person are trying to work towards a balanced price that is agreeable to both the buyer and the seller.

Ever bought a car? Did you just write "$100" on a piece of paper, push it across to the salesman, then walk out and laugh at the "idiots" who paid $20000 when the car was "selling" for $100?
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oh and congrats on 80!
    Thanks! I think it's going to take me some time to get used to my new forum icon. It's like I'm looking in a mirror and thinking, "Wait, when did I start looking like one of the old guys?" b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if i choose to sell gold at 10mil and ppl buy, guess what? others are gonna follow. guess what? 10mil is fair then.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wtvdie wrote: »
    if i choose to sell gold at 10mil and ppl buy, guess what? others are gonna follow. guess what? 10mil is fair then.

No, its not. Just because a few rich players would pay, does not make it a fair price. A fair price is one that everyone can afford. Even low levels. Right now the price is too high.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    No, its not. Just because a few rich players would pay, does not make it a fair price. A fair price is one that everyone can afford. Even low levels. Right now the price is too high.
    I need to go to Neiman Marcus and demand they sell it at a price i can casually buy like hamburgers and stuff. Next stop, Louis Vuitton.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I need to go to Neiman Marcus and demand they sell it at a price i can casually buy like hamburgers and stuff. Next stop, Louis Vuitton.

Can we stop by the house by the ocean with a pool first? I want to be able to move in right away, since its priced at a price everyone can afford.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aelebera - Heavens Tear
    Aelebera - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yeah, destroy the capitalist pigs !!!!!

or suck it up and pay the market price b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blds - Lost City
    Blds - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Guide to being rich in PWI
    Farm mid mates from a certain BM
    Sell them
    Wait for anni pack event to come (OH WAIT< ITS STILL HERE)
    buy gold, buy packs
    Hold onto all your scrolls of tomes
    sell them for 300m+ later
    ???
    profit
    9x Sage Wizard

Free to play! b:laugh
    Pay to win.b:cry