Kingdoms Leader :P

Options
Angel - Harshlands
Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
im normally not a forum type guy but i had too share this with the rest of you out there. i lol'ed at the lag hit he got before he died.http://tinyurl.com/ycg3csc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
Post edited by Angel - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Quit.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    im normally not a forum type guy but i had too share this with the rest of you out there. i lol'ed at the lag hit he got before he died.http://tinyurl.com/ycg3csc

with hell spark and debuffs its nothing special. But overall nice crit wave b:victory
  • Summmer - Harshlands
    Summmer - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

lies! you have 73 posts you are a forum type guy. how can anyone belive a thing you post when you start off with an obvious lie. ss is a fake like the rest of your post.
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    nice critb:victory
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    My question is why Kylin is pking at Hidden Orchid.. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Nice HP lmao
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lies! you have 73 posts you are a forum type guy. how can anyone belive a thing you post when you start off with an obvious lie. ss is a fake like the rest of your post.

if you're at all intelligent, and u do a bit of searching, u can see that most of his posts were back when server started. and he slowly stopped posting. so yah, i guess he isn't a forum type in the sense that he doesn't visit it much.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if you're at all intelligent, and u do a bit of searching, u can see that most of his posts were back when server started. and he slowly stopped posting. so yah, i guess he isn't a forum type in the sense that he doesn't visit it much.

LEAVE SUMMER ALONE!

so he was a forum type person, then he wasnt, and now he is again? QQ how confusing!! why not just leave that part out of the post totally?? it is irrevelevant (sp) imo. with so many edited screen shots on here, i stopped looking at most. unless Saveless posts some of his fashion ss b:dirty
    the good Starr
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

why the hell would he do research on angel?
    since when does that = intelligence?
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The sky might fall, the sky might fall
    But im not worried at all.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    cool storyb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    >.> dark_fate has better dmg than that
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    why the hell would he do research on angel?
    since when does that = intelligence?
    meaning:
    usually intelligent people, before they make any blatant claims--based on insignificant data, need sufficient evidence.
    apparently u havent been to college or high school for that matter lulz
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Nice HP lmao
    at least with the **** hp he has he doesn't care about showing everyone and is actually pvping.. unlike the rest of carebear harshlands. although his hp does suck roflcopter
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if you want it that way...

Summmer - Harshlands
    Posts Per Day: 2

Angel - Harshlands
    Posts Per Day: 0.30
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    meaning:
    usually intelligent people, before they make any blatant claims--based on insignificant data, need sufficient evidence.
    apparently u havent been to college or high school for that matter lulz

seems "u" haven't been there either b:laugh

when someone starts off with "i dont usually post but..." or "i am not a forum type dude" that leads people to believe the poster does not post a lot and would have a low post count. low post count would be like 10 or less imo. there would be no reason to do any sort of "research". so basically you fail. take your own advice and go to school so you can stop looking incredibly stupid.
    the good Starr
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

when someone starts off with "i dont usually post but..." or "i am not a forum type dude" that leads people to believe the poster does not post a lot and would have a low post count. low post count would be like 10 or less imo. there would be no reason to do any sort of "research". so basically you fail. take your own advice and go to school so you can stop looking incredibly stupid.

exactly, that is your OPINION.
    In scholarly essays, your opinion does not matter, facts do.
    And I believe SEARCH is very different from RESEARCH. Searching takes a few seconds to get a grasp as to whether one should even boast such a claim. Apparently Summer made such a claim without evidence, and her own opinion on what a low post count is. Resulting in an inadequate claim.
    Please learn to read and address your own stupidity. TY lulz
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Someones self-assessment on their posting frequency is a matter of their relative perspective, he could post here once a day but post on another forum 50 times a day which could lead him to the same conclusion even if he posts more frequently than yourself and you feel you post quite alot because this is the only forum you use!!! OMG its so amazing, someones post count, and the inherent link to their moral values relating to honesty, this debate has made my **** day, I feel enlightened now after reading all your posts and humbled by everyones god-like depth of knowledge on the subject, you're all obviously PhD's in the field of life, from the university of Zen (not the stuff you buy off PWI, the other Zen.)

P.S. Nice crits :D
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Someones self-assessment on their posting frequency is a matter of their relative perspective, he could post here once a day but post on another forum 50 times a day which could lead him to the same conclusion even if he posts more frequently than yourself and you feel you post quite alot because this is the only forum you use!!! OMG its so amazing, someones post count, and the inherent link to their moral values relating to honesty, this debate has made my **** day, I feel enlightened now after reading all your posts and humbled by everyones god-like depth of knowledge on the subject, you're all obviously PhD's in the field of life, from the university of Zen (not the stuff you buy off PWI, the other Zen.)

P.S. Nice crits :D

wasn't it quite obvious that the more post counts you have, the higher your moral values? go to freaking Zen University...
    then u'll have godlike knowledge of insignificant matters like me!
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    EDIT. i went slightly **** now.

i'm only pointlessly flaming, cause i was bored.
    i am sorry to the pw public.
    :)
    everyone is intelligent and no one is stupid!!!!11
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    EDIT. i went slightly **** now.

i'm only pointlessly flaming, cause i was bored.
    i am sorry to the pw public.
    :)
    everyone is intelligent and no one is stupid!!!!11
    That's great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    Hipster - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    My question is why Kylin is pking at Hidden Orchid.. b:thanks

We cant or something?
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

nice crits but you couldnt have killed him seeing as he has OVER9000!!!!!! hp lolz jkjk but he has a pretty high amount and ya u may have ticked him but you certainally didnt kill him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    nice crits but you couldnt have killed him seeing as he has OVER9000!!!!!! hp lolz jkjk but he has a pretty high amount and ya u may have ticked him but you certainally didnt kill him

4k+4k+10k+5k= Dead barb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not if your have FourtyThousand HP
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not if your have FourtyThousand HP

oh no.. don't bring that annoying troll in another thread!
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    4k+4k+10k+5k= Dead barb

if a 9x barb is charmed and with over 12k hp which im sure ray has it will not be a kill as you can see angel ended back up in sz b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    actually, it probably was a kill....unless he has like 15.9k hp. the 4k + 4k will either tick the charm, which means the next 15k will kill.....or it just misses teh charm tick, then the 10k would kill you. unless of course he was tiger and had 18k+. all those senerios are possible, stop ramming d1ldos up your asses about an archer spark crit chain, no one cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    with hell spark and debuffs its nothing special. But overall nice crit wave b:victory

I dont understand what you mean by debuffed. It was me and Him Killing... I think it was RayVer and Bloop at first but then Siva showed up fresh from PWI PvP BootCamp. The BM was in the party for buffs back when we were at Silver Pool. We almost killed RayVer there untill he turtled and popped a dew star, sat in SZ and waited until he had more people to come out. He did triple spark and thats about it.

@Ajani 5k HP for a pure dex archer... He is so fail. Just about as fail as me hitting you for only 2k with my HH80 Weapon which you "laughed" At. Even though you couldn't kill me no matter how hard you tried. Its like... with HH90 Gear instead of crappy level 70 gear i dont die as easy. If only i knew this earlier... oh wait.

Edit: And ****. Yes we did end up in SZ. Two Uncharmed 9x Vs 4 or 5 9x and a Nix Veno (All Charmed) Miraculously died. Who would've thunk. This screenshot is just meant to show that stealing guild funds doesnt make you invinsible

Edit Edit: Naru... rayVer did die. In a matter of 3-4 seconds actually it was quit a site to see technically angel 2 shot
    If you read he did 8k before hand ticking his charm then followed up with 10k and 5.5k

P.S. i need to read the whole thread before posting. But im to lazy
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

truth

the amount of scientific and scholarly research that Arrovv has done on other PW players is great. you can apply those principles of analysis here, on the harshlands server of the perfect world mmorpg, but that doesn't make you intelligent.

i'm glad you went to your science class in 6th grade and learned how to make a conclusion based on test results.

in case you dont get it: doing research on other players is incredibly reta.rded