"Got 1 secret" O.o what?

Mirabeth - Sanctuary
Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
edited November 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
2009-11-0720-18-58.jpg

So I opened a Lucky Note while on my farming character, and what's on screen is what popped out. All seems normal except the part that said "Got 1 secret" and then "1 Secret disappeared".

What the heck?

Does anyone know what that is/what it means? I've never seen that before o.o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
Post edited by Mirabeth - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Quest item, maybe?

No idea, odd. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I don't have any quests o.o Haven't picked them up. It popped up when I opened the lucky note.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Maybe you cant keep secrets, better let your friends know before they give some to you b:avoid

Nah, Jk. I've honestly never seen this before o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Maybe it was one of the ??? items you see when you click on a ??? spot in the Forges. o.o

GMs realised their mistake and stole it back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's a secret b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, you had a secret but the game knew you were going to post that pic so now it's not a secret anymore and thus, it disappeared.

If only you were better at keeping secrets... b:surrender
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    XD You guys, making fun of me being able to keep secrets. T_T

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7745 :o?

I thought it might have to do with a quest, but there are no quests that require secrets, or quests for that mob it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7745 :o?

I thought it might have to do with a quest, but there are no quests that require secrets, or quests for that mob it seems.

So much information b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Well huh. Okay. So it's some random quest item for no quest. Maybe that's why it vanished. The game was like "Oh wait, you don't need this -yoink!-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Well thats considerate in an..Inventory space saving..kind of way b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Well thats considerate in an..Inventory space saving..kind of way b:chuckle

Except it goes into your quest items...I've never had a full quest item inventory b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Ah ok.. well in that case o.o....... Nah I got nothin, Totally clueless b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its useless junk like this that clog up the game performance. They should seriously consider going through and deleting all useless things, such as the items you occasionally get from WQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Its useless junk like this that clog up the game performance. They should seriously consider going through and deleting all useless things, such as the items you occasionally get from WQ.

but I like my 5k b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ihaveasecret.iseedeadpeople.
  • tamuz12
    tamuz12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i see people on forum
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well opening the box is activating a quest just like using an oracle. Im guessing it is a small bug with one of the recent patches the item apearing and disapearing. It is probably part of the process of opening the box, and always has been, but was not shown until recently.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tamuz12 wrote: »
    i see people on forum

me see tamuz....he everywhere.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    well opening the box is activating a quest just like using an oracle. Im guessing it is a small bug with one of the recent patches the item apearing and disapearing. It is probably part of the process of opening the box, and always has been, but was not shown until recently.

That could be, however I opened one on my main and it didn't show anything like that :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    3 pages and nobody answered yet, you opened a lucky note, if you got that secret thing, it triggers a wraith event, as you can see from that screenshot, in your chat bar, there was a wraith event.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    >.> The wraith event happened before I opened it, I think... Oh well, maybe it was lag. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Adding to that it could be lag revealing an intermediate item in the process. Since it came after the 5 potions it could be for the bonus reward. Extra potions and a shard.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well it does look like it triggers wraith attacks...if you remembered the anni packs, if you got like a garnet gem, the duke would shout first, and then your item would be below the shout. It seems like the same thing in the picture. Wraith event happens, and item is immeditaely below wraith event.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Guildie had that too.. idk what it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If that's the case then Duke is really good/fast at finding out secrets and telling everyone. b:chuckle
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's this.
    b:dirty
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Maybe you cant keep secrets, better let your friends know before they give some to you b:avoid

This made me LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • AuroraXT - Sanctuary
    AuroraXT - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes its the wraith attack.

Duke always shouts stuff before it actually happens. He can see into the future b:shocked

Example:

vdziah.jpg

Duke = skynet.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    me see tamuz....he everywhere.
    b:shocked

I GOT A STALKER ! b:cuteb:cuteb:cute