Be able to fight on a ground mount/give ground mounts the ability to cause damage.

Quickening_ - Lost City
Quickening_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
As you can still fight like normal and enter combat while using aerogear, I think you should be able to fight while riding a mount. This would be almost the same as when you fight with aerogear.

Or

When you enter combat on a mount the mount should have something beneficial with it e.g. the mount can attack the target aswell or it should be able to buff the player riding it or cause a status effect on the target or something like that. It should also vary between mounts with maybe the rarer/more expensive mounts having a better effect, the mounts could be advantageous in pking e.g. be able to knock other players off their mount it be able to stun them.

(Will elaborate more when i have time later)
Post edited by Quickening_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no. just get off your mount to kill the mob while mat farming.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    being lazy is not an excuse for asking mounts to do dmg.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quickening_ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    ok, was only a suggestion, it could make thing more interesting PVP wise, maybe there could be an area for it, but i do see where you are coming from.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok, was only a suggestion, it could make thing more interesting PVP wise, maybe there could be an area for it, but i do see where you are coming from.

Do you really want level 90s to do ride by shootings of your grinding spots?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Do you really want level 90s to do ride by shootings of your grinding spots?

LOL

I was thinking more along the lines of 80 mounts charging down Lane B b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL

I was thinking more along the lines of 80 mounts charging down Lane B b:chuckle

That would be SCARY b:shocked
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That would be SCARY b:shocked

LOL....I keep laughing at it thinking about it tbh

Reminds me of something like This b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Quickening_ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    lol, ok again it was just an idea then, i can see it wud make pking alot worse but if there was an instance where every1 can just fight on mounts in a massive free for all with no drops at all that would be quite interesting
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, ok again it was just an idea then, i can see it wud make pking alot worse but if there was an instance where every1 can just fight on mounts in a massive free for all with no drops at all that would be quite interesting

We all know that the suggestion box is a myth.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i lol'ed EPIC WIN
  • bolloiskrem
    bolloiskrem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Don't suggest anything on the forums. People will find ways to laugh at you and make you feel stupid. People are idiots.
  • bolloiskrem
    bolloiskrem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Very true. No pwi workers look here it seems. All they do is make cash shop items.