tell all

rhaal
rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Wizard
I am try make ARMOR for str dex mag so try it but not work it..So me try make it may will work it.But very hard make it for str dex mag Just try str 2 dex 1 mag 2 and str 3 dex 0 mag 2 but that is not work it.
Post edited by rhaal on

Comments

• BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    rhaal wrote: »
    I am try make ARMOR for str dex mag so try it but not work it..So me try make it may will work it.But very hard make it for str dex mag Just try str 2 dex 1 mag 2 and str 3 dex 0 mag 2 but that is not work it.

Cool Story Bro.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cool Story Bro.

o.O
    you can understand what he trying to say? b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.O
    you can understand what he trying to say? b:shocked

Ya, R3tard is my second language. Pro like that.
  • Dratini - Lost City
    Dratini - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ya, R3tard is my second language. Pro like that.

*pro like that is
  • Wahida - Dreamweaver
    Wahida - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i think you are right. b:victory
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I lol'd at the OP b:laugh
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    Mahdust - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2009

English isnt your first language is it my friend?
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    Andross - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I lost quite a few IQ points trying to decipher that post... I'm suing. b:angry
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    think he tried to say HA build doesn't work... doesn't work as in... impossible to play as HA...? dunno...
    Call me San.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I lost quite a few IQ points trying to decipher that post... I'm suing. b:angry

b:surrender
    now you know how me feel when talking to humans. b:shocked

b:sad

now wheres mah sammich? (o.O)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My question is... if the translator he used made his question like that, when it translate our answer back, will he be able to read it? O_o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My question is... if the translator he used made his question like that, when it translate our answer back, will he be able to read it? O_o.

Maybe this will help him

Full Int build.
    This builds is the simple and the common traits. You obtain enough str to wear your gear, and all other things enter int. You have hit likely the rubber waterproof cloth truck, you adopt look like you' Damage; Again the paper and you make mage' the s work is makes - the injury to look like ****, and dies in two fires. Must succeed takes full int, you need the good gear. Truly good gear. The elephant, + you adapt and the mirage stone to +4. possess. And filled it with HP or the pdef fragment (this is may argue - me saying that mixed their two, but that' s I.) You need HP and from the precision gear or you' Pdef; Wants to give up again competing. On yours gear, you' Seeks again +pdef mods, because your pdef sucks fearfully. +HP is too good, but +pdef is your #1 priority. If you obtain with the good pdef mods armor, then your survivability military and political leader local improvement. Please understand that takes full int, all shooters must do in the keyboard will aim at you and roll his face, and you die. You' ll can suffer the credit card bill compared to the god to die fast. Upside: Only if he has flown the shell, you' Time ll he and crit donkey. And, even if you' Also frightened your critting ability about the position, the willpower strength has been able to buy your some seconds to embark another sand storm. If you in mage you' Invested the fraud; Is decelerated again. You only obtain each question 10 horsepowers frauds, is repairs the excuse at competition's lowest fraud HP. And is different with the priest or the fox, your work is not can adopt husbands and wives to hit does other matters. Your don' t does other matters. Your only matter kills the matter. If you' Rolls again inlays the heart to pinch the pigtail belt class, does your work at least
    I like pie
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    HA will be the hardest wiz to level due to lack of damage, but if you're going to level it, props to you. I think that you put in 5 str, 4 mag, and 1 dex in every two levels, you'll be golden. Just pool in the min for HA and shard your stuff with MP gems. Once you get to higher levels, you can refine your stuff for more hp, since HA gets the best HP bonuses. Just wear mdef ornaments, and look for +mag and -chan stuff. b:victory