1-9 bar and F1-F9 bar trouble...

JaneGray - Lost City
JaneGray - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Just wondering how the skill slots work. I'm talking about both the numbers one and the F1, F2, one.

The thing is, is that before now it didn't matter the order of spells I use, but now it does as I have a few different skill orders I want to try. Anyways how can I set up a few different skill orders without one of the ones being the same as the bottom? I set it to where I can see all five levels of the numbers one, but when I put one skill or emoticon or potion or whatever into the very bottom one, it automatically reproduces it for another bar higher up. What button scrolls through these? What happens when I press the little circle thing and it actives that one? I don't know but it's driving me crazy.

Or is there a thread somewhere about this?
[SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/30li6g5.jpg[/SIGPIC]
FEAR MEH NOOB POWERZ!
Post edited by JaneGray - Lost City on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The circles represent which ones are activated when you scroll through them. For f1-f8, you use tab. For 1-9 you use `.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • darkmagician1984
    darkmagician1984 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hi every one
    i just lost my action bar and the other one
    i cant see any more the bar which have the f1,f2. to f6
    and even the other one
    can any one help me plzzzzzzzzz
    :(
    i now open my skill page to use them every time
    and that not good

plzz help me
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There's a little button that looks like two squares mashed together for your F1-F8 buttons. Click it once to extend one bar. Click it again to extend another one. Then you're all set with your three bars. It ticks me off when I get double-barred too. xD

No idea what the circles that can be filled do. I clicked them all for the heck of it, my computer hasn't imploded yet. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Soulmagician - Dreamweaver
    Soulmagician - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i cant fined that ???
    where?
    i look all over my keyboard
    no one like what u say
    ???
    i have
    lenovo n 500 laptop
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There's a little button that looks like two squares mashed together for your F1-F8 buttons. Click it once to extend one bar. Click it again to extend another one. Then you're all set with your three bars. It ticks me off when I get double-barred too. xD

No idea what the circles that can be filled do. I clicked them all for the heck of it, my computer hasn't imploded yet. :P

Say you have the f1-f9 bars filled in, all three of them. You have two of the circles filled in, and one left blank. You press tab to cycle through them. It will only cycle through the first two filled in ones, not the blank one. Same with 1-9 and the ` key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited November 2009
    i cant fined that ???
    where?
    i look all over my keyboard
    no one like what u say
    ???
    i have
    lenovo n 500 laptop

Press H to reveal them, I think. CTRL-H?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
    edited November 2009
    alt+h show every thing on the scren
    but the bars still no
    what should i do to bring them back
    ???
    edited November 2009
    alt+h show every thing on the scren
    but the bars still no
    what should i do to bring them back
    ???
    edited November 2009
    I have no idea. Sorry. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn