MTs Last Post

MiniTank - Lost City
MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I done with LC forums so I will leave my last words. Im sure cq will jump in this thread like they always do.

I see my name in WC from the trolling cqs and im like wow. You guys make me popular. Its funny because yesterday a guild member is like give me your autograph. Sad you guys are so bored. Later I realized that a private message i sent to a old friend was let out in puplic veiw (and i was busy at the time so i didn't put a lot of thought into thw WC and i didn't look at all of them). Wow i was actaully shocked because I thought this person wouldn't be so low.

I simply wasn't happy or confortible seeing this person online. A once loved by member and she seemed to put so much effort into what she did. I was of course impressed. But in the end she went agaisnt everything she seemed to believe in so much. She seemed to stop trying and accepted fate as it is. I understood her reasons for leaving but why hurt a cause you spent so much time trying to help. Its really ironic.

I told her yesterday I have no hate towards you i just not confortible with it anymore. But yes Im not over the making a private message public. If i wanted people to know i would have put it on this forum. I would never go around telling peoples secrets to others so i expected some respect on the private messaing. I find this pretty damn low and dirty.

Also don't get some misconseption i go omg a cq i hate them. I do admit in the past i had a cocky Spec attitude. Hating somone for there tag. I don't really do that anymore even tho i come across a load of cocky cq. I do have people i consider as friends in cq. They know i don't like what cq does but in the end we are all just people playing a game.

Other then this I want to get some things straight.

Only reason my thread on economics became so big is because people wont stop dwelling on it. No it isn't a huge effect its honestly small. As gold prices rise it gets smaller but its still there.

The real important part was the how our damn gameplay is. As a player i always like to stay in the game and keep things interesting. Well TW is one of the most fail parts in this game, its pretty sad. Reason i dislike cq so much is because TW is pretty damn ruined. Cq is one of the most fail guilds at make things fun or interesting in TW. Your guild basicaly trys to break anything that gives them a challedge. If cq really wanted a real challedge they do somethen to get it but no. Its a bunch of mostly 10x and 9x hiding behind each other.

Some people have some misconception that Spectral is 90% hard core cash shoppers. People cash shop here and there and a few do it a lot but the majority of us do not cash shop like some people think.

Some people think we have such good players theres no excuse to lose. Well obviously people don't realize the level curve in this game. As a player levels he/she gets more power with each level. Each level giving more then the last. No guild can win simply because there isn't enough power behind them. I won't lie and say we do like some individuals. Only way Spectral can win is if we get more levels and more geared up players.

Why so serious?

Well when anyone does anything that frustrates you who doesn't get serious. The TW thing is a long and hard goal to obtain. But together as a group we still exist and we still are trying. And we honestly joke around and troll each other for fun most of the time like any guild should.

This is about what i have to say so. If you can't agree with somethen then just gtfo because im pretty positive on everything i said. I won't say anything more and I'm not going to check this thread itself. I find the forums to be straight up dumb and stupid now. There are just mostly trolls on and nothing can trully be debated due to the people with the maturity of 5 year olds.

So b:bye.
Post edited by MiniTank - Lost City on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dont care, didn't read.
  • Zezixx - Lost City
    Zezixx - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    AWLLL HOW CUTE!!!
    did you finally re-register for elementary school?
    Don't call me stupid because I'm less smart than you won't ever be.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    did he really double post his last post?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I done with LC forums so I will leave my last words. Im sure cq will jump in this thread like they always do.

I see my name in WC from the trolling cqs and im like wow. You guys make me popular. Its funny because yesterday a guild member is like give me your autograph. Sad you guys are so bored. Later I realized that a private message i sent to a old friend was let out in puplic veiw (and i was busy at the time so i didn't put a lot of thought into thw WC and i didn't look at all of them). Wow i was actaully shocked because I thought this person wouldn't be so low.

I simply wasn't happy or confortible seeing this person online. A once loved by member and she seemed to put so much effort into what she did. I was of course impressed. But in the end she went agaisnt everything she seemed to believe in so much. She seemed to stop trying and accepted fate as it is. I understood her reasons for leaving but why hurt a cause you spent so much time trying to help. Its really ironic.

I told her yesterday I have no hate towards you i just not confortible with it anymore. But yes Im not over the making a private message public. If i wanted people to know i would have put it on this forum. I would never go around telling peoples secrets to others so i expected some respect on the private messaing. I find this pretty damn low and dirty.

Also don't get some misconseption i go omg a cq i hate them. I do admit in the past i had a cocky Spec attitude. Hating somone for there tag. I don't really do that anymore even tho i come across a load of cocky cq. I do have people i consider as friends in cq. They know i don't like what cq does but in the end we are all just people playing a game.

Other then this I want to get some things straight.

Only reason my thread on economics became so big is because people wont stop dwelling on it. No it isn't a huge effect its honestly small. As gold prices rise it gets smaller but its still there.

The real important part was the how our damn gameplay is. As a player i always like to stay in the game and keep things interesting. Well TW is one of the most fail parts in this game, its pretty sad. Reason i dislike cq so much is because TW is pretty damn ruined. Cq is one of the most fail guilds at make things fun or interesting in TW. Your guild basicaly trys to break anything that gives them a challedge. If cq really wanted a real challedge they do somethen to get it but no. Its a bunch of mostly 10x and 9x hiding behind each other.

Some people have some misconception that Spectral is 90% hard core cash shoppers. People cash shop here and there and a few do it a lot but the majority of us do not cash shop like some people think.

Some people think we have such good players theres no excuse to lose. Well obviously people don't realize the level curve in this game. As a player levels he/she gets more power with each level. Each level giving more then the last. No guild can win simply because there isn't enough power behind them. I won't lie and say we do like some individuals. Only way Spectral can win is if we get more levels and more geared up players.

Why so serious?

Well when anyone does anything that frustrates you who doesn't get serious. The TW thing is a long and hard goal to obtain. But together as a group we still exist and we still are trying. And we honestly joke around and troll each other for fun most of the time like any guild should.

This is about what i have to say so. If you can't agree with somethen then just gtfo because im pretty positive on everything i said. I won't say anything more and I'm not going to check this thread itself. I find the forums to be straight up dumb and stupid now. There are just mostly trolls on and nothing can trully be debated due to the people with the maturity of 5 year olds.

ITT: I can no longer post in the forums because people will quote passages from the private heart felt qq msg I sent to Rose that was posted on the CQ forums.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Confortible.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Damn I got trolled. I thought this was MT's last post, not another one of these QQ CQ QQ posts.

Not worth reading anymore imo.
  • Zombonica - Lost City
    Zombonica - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Did you really expect anything less?
    This person has done everything they possibly can to fit in (see what they did to you?). They, who were once respected ~> wrote and spoke intelligently with their own thoughts now acts and uses the same stupid "asian" speak the rest of the kewl kids use (both in game and on these forums)
    OMG they are beloved and adored.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you got so serious into it =)
    and what... if you're already think that person would be like that... why would you even bother sending a msg.. considering she would do that to you..
    what i mean is that come on you've taken this game way too serious
    get a life

btw go back to school and learn proper english first
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    single posting in a double thread post.
  • cashhhy
    cashhhy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009

one thing i find sad about LC, and maybe as widespread as the game, fickleness. loyalty is in short supply and friendships last moments. greed and power motivate people more than anything and players jump ship at the drop of a hat. if you can rip someone off (think fake UltiSubs) you are over joyous. idk your story, but seems someone you thought you could trust betrayed you.
    at least in Spec (and 99% of other guilds) you know that people are not sitting there for a salary. i bet over 65%+ of CQ would leave if there was no salary coming to them.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I bet its a game, and we lul at you for spending a fortune and fail somehow.

Because greede and power in a game is serious bizinez