do u know radical?

Comments

• LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2009

ijs tbh imo.

How about I zap you for every time you say a combination of these abbreviations?

Hey Lin b:bye

HAI HAI!b:cute

And I have to admit, having only started in March, RedHawk was more of a nuisance than an adversary or a threat. Radical was just like, "Oh...they went 'carebear'?" Uhh...yeah how about not ranting to everyone in the forums about your guild drama/business, actually do what you say you are going to do, and go from there.
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    JamesRoss - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    IJS IMO TBH Radical doesn't RPK. Now they're just a bunch of luvmuffins. Only thing they kill are KoS.

ohaiboojangles b:bye
    ohaitausha_babeb:bye
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I didn't read the thread so this may have already been posted...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Now that I thoroughly read it, even being intoxicated, I will state tausha you shouldn't be posting negative comments towards Conqueror.

I left Radical for the (most part) because I'm tired of being KoS'd by most of the higher ranked guilds. I don't mean to speak negatively towards you or your hopes, but I must propose you of all people are in no position to make such an ignorant post.

If you would have simply placed in the correct section, you wouldn't get this message.

Take care Radical
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol at this thread

radical is even worse than sg1
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • laty
    laty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't think we have to much to worry about Tausha has never been able to run a guild and it seems she still cant.b:shocked
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey Lin b:bye

I'm loving your level and post count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm loving your level and post count.

pervertb:surrender
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ thread in disguise?
    I didnt read it, i just seen CQ in the paragraph 7000 times
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ thread in disguise?
    I didnt read it, i just seen CQ in the paragraph 7000 times

Inorite. After saying "but enough of talking about CQ cuz there not relevant" too. She had the nerve to put that down.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol im not gonna get involved in this but i will say these irrelevant things:

LinZeta- RedHawk started near the begining of the game, but were recognized later when we started pking and ppl QQ
    YourMom- lol
    Bowlinbob- still love ur sig
    Kristoph: moo
    tausha- i demand cookies b:angry
  • Decabras - Lost City
    Decabras - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    TL;DRb:bye
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    TL;DRb:bye

go away fail veno.
  • Blastoise - Lost City
    Blastoise - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

nice.

and i unfortunately read the entire first post, now i wish i didn't b:cry
  • Luceria - Lost City
    Luceria - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Radical is a good guild, I haven’t been there long but after what I’ve been through it’s a good one. Before anyone says anything about me - I am not a guild hopper, I have valid reasons for leaving the guilds I did. Zodiacs and Peerless were both good guilds and they crumbled, both from leadership problems- not that the people themselves were bad leaders, I loved Trelamor till he left and I missed the memo about the merge. Zodiacs………Bear did so much for the guild, he shouldn’t have been treated like that. I left Nagere because although I liked a few people there I didn’t feel at home. I was actually planning on staying factionless until I was invited to come to radical by a friend. And I don’t plan on going anywhere. After Sinep and half the guild left with him Booj did not give up and he still hasn’t. Looking at Tausha’s post about radical, I’m not sure what my opinion of the post is. I agree that Conquer should be kicked off their high horse- and they've already pked me anyways so im not worried, somehow whether its just pure random, i usually always end up getting killed somehow- but what do you plan to do when yall keep separating? How many factions have been broken up into little factions, or all these new guilds. Conquer hasn’t split, that’s why they’ve grown so strong. Yet everyone’s bickering about who they want to KOS. I think the thing about Radical is that it reminds me of Zodiacs before it broke apart, a family that helps each other out. Booj is a good leader and the jobs that tausha talked about, im not sure about. I know that we’ve been trying to assign jobs to give people a placement in the guild so they can feel like they’re a part of it. Mine is mat hunting, yall usually see me farming mats, usually its for guild or whoever has asked me. –Note anyone that ive promised mats haven’t been able to get on and list gets really really long after about 2-3 people giving me lists – Its because I want to, not because they’ve asked, yes im a glutton for punishment, but its what I enjoy doing. Unless something has changed in the almost 2 weeks ive been gone, the jobs are the things that you can do, and whoevers willing to pitch in. We’re not recruiting for an army, we’re only asking to extend our group of friends. As clitche and sappy as this probably sounds, a guild should be run either two ways as a family, or an army. Army you do what you’re told and you get whatever reward you want, or you have a family type where you have the leaders the mamma and papa :P and then the older siblings that keep everything in order and help whoever they can, the ones that help, the ones that fight, and the ones that protect. From being in radical its no army, nor does booj let us just do whatever we want, like a guild shouldn’t be. About PKing and KOS, personally I don’t like to pk but its starting to grow on me- to defend usually- and when people pk me I usually ask why the main thing is that they say you’re kos some people say that the reason that you don’t like our guild is old redhawk. XD I never knew it was redhawk till about a month into being a member when an old freind told me. He actually greeted me- why did uyou join the redhawk rejects xD, he was joking but it still took me by surprise. I know the reputation of redhawk, hell I was killed by plenty of redhawks when I was still in my lv 30’s but I don’t hold any grudges, heck when brewer pked me that day, i can't remember her name, but she apologized and tried to recruit me xD... eithyer a cleric or archer, all i know is the name doesn't pop up in list now, i declined casue p ing turned me off I knew my place id just get myself killed if i tried- but how many factions pk? There are some yall don't hate as bad. Why is Radical so different? Radical is not redhawk, for 1 no Rpk, second booj has gotten wiser about leading, and the reason redhawk was disbanned was booj didn't like what it was becoming
  • JamesRoss - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Luceria is my second favorite from Radical. Boojangles being the first.

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Radical is a good guild, I haven’t been there long but after what I’ve been through it’s a good one. Before anyone says anything about me - I am not a guild hopper, I have valid reasons for leaving the guilds I did. Zodiacs and Peerless were both good guilds and they crumbled, both from leadership problems- not that the people themselves were bad leaders, I loved Trelamor till he left and I missed the memo about the merge. Zodiacs………Bear did so much for the guild, he shouldn’t have been treated like that. I left Nagere because although I liked a few people there I didn’t feel at home. I was actually planning on staying factionless until I was invited to come to radical by a friend. And I don’t plan on going anywhere. After Sinep and half the guild left with him Booj did not give up and he still hasn’t. Looking at Tausha’s post about radical, I’m not sure what my opinion of the post is. I agree that Conquer should be kicked off their high horse- and they've already pked me anyways so im not worried, somehow whether its just pure random, i usually always end up getting killed somehow- but what do you plan to do when yall keep separating? How many factions have been broken up into little factions, or all these new guilds. Conquer hasn’t split, that’s why they’ve grown so strong. Yet everyone’s bickering about who they want to KOS. I think the thing about Radical is that it reminds me of Zodiacs before it broke apart, a family that helps each other out. Booj is a good leader and the jobs that tausha talked about, im not sure about. I know that we’ve been trying to assign jobs to give people a placement in the guild so they can feel like they’re a part of it. Mine is mat hunting, yall usually see me farming mats, usually its for guild or whoever has asked me. –Note anyone that ive promised mats haven’t been able to get on and list gets really really long after about 2-3 people giving me lists – Its because I want to, not because they’ve asked, yes im a glutton for punishment, but its what I enjoy doing. Unless something has changed in the almost 2 weeks ive been gone, the jobs are the things that you can do, and whoevers willing to pitch in. We’re not recruiting for an army, we’re only asking to extend our group of friends. As clitche and sappy as this probably sounds, a guild should be run either two ways as a family, or an army. Army you do what you’re told and you get whatever reward you want, or you have a family type where you have the leaders the mamma and papa :P and then the older siblings that keep everything in order and help whoever they can, the ones that help, the ones that fight, and the ones that protect. From being in radical its no army, nor does booj let us just do whatever we want, like a guild shouldn’t be. About PKing and KOS, personally I don’t like to pk but its starting to grow on me- to defend usually- and when people pk me I usually ask why the main thing is that they say you’re kos some people say that the reason that you don’t like our guild is old redhawk. XD I never knew it was redhawk till about a month into being a member when an old freind told me. He actually greeted me- why did uyou join the redhawk rejects xD, he was joking but it still took me by surprise. I know the reputation of redhawk, hell I was killed by plenty of redhawks when I was still in my lv 30’s but I don’t hold any grudges, heck when brewer pked me that day, i can't remember her name, but she apologized and tried to recruit me xD... eithyer a cleric or archer, all i know is the name doesn't pop up in list now, i declined casue p ing turned me off I knew my place id just get myself killed if i tried- but how many factions pk? There are some yall don't hate as bad. Why is Radical so different? Radical is not redhawk, for 1 no Rpk, second booj has gotten wiser about leading, and the reason redhawk was disbanned was booj didn't like what it was becoming

HOLY ****, tl;dr
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blastoise - Lost City
    Blastoise - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That is a wall of text i am not reading >.>
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why The **** Does Shwarzewolf Get That Spot, Xtacy?!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Radical is a good guild, I haven

Edit: I'm gonna leave this cuz its kinda funny, I tried to quote the wall of text and it broke the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Radical is a good guild, I haven

Edit: I'm gonna leave this cuz its kinda funny, I tried to quote the wall of text and it broke the forums.

Quoting a broken post to break it again.
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can now pk yourmom rawrr! b:mischievous
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL everyone will n always laugh TO red hawk..

Great ur killin lv30s-60s cus they don't help taking the greedy cq.. Which actually come help kill u.. So that the other people can do their quest or grind..

Yes CQ have the land BUT it's not a bad guild that will hunt u down for no reason.

Rq > all that was a real rpk guild
    Join Radical n help kill all the lowbies plox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kashdahsjkhdjakhsjkdhahskjdh

@_@

10chars
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL everyone will n always laugh TO red hawk..

Great ur killin lv30s-60s cus they don't help taking the greedy cq.. Which actually come help kill u.. So that the other people can do their quest or grind..

Yes CQ have the land BUT it's not a bad guild that will hunt u down for no reason.

Rq > all that was a real rpk guild
    Join Radical n help kill all the lowbies plox

Well well well looks like we have another ill informed person/troll here. so ill set the record strait :) so pay attention.

first of all we did not only kill 30-60's. any 9x thats fought with me can vouch so point proven. second us attacking ppl had nothing to do with CQ what-so ever. for thoes that dont know (and thats most of u) at one point RH CQ and GZ were on good terms because we all shared a dislike for RQ. And id like to know how RH ONLY killed ppl lower if we were a rpk guild from day one (Meaning we were pking at lvl 30.) And FYI radical isnt a pk guild. so for anyone who is going to post after this please make sure ur facts r correct before u make an ignorant reply plz :)

p.s. if u cant speak english well dont try to troll b:bye
    "LOL everyone will n always laugh TO red hawk.."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well well well looks like we have another ill informed person/troll here. so ill set the record strait :) so pay attention.

first of all we did not only kill 30-60's. any 9x thats fought with me can vouch so point proven. second us attacking ppl had nothing to do with CQ what-so ever. for thoes that dont know (and thats most of u) at one point RH CQ and GZ were on good terms because we all shared a dislike for RQ. And id like to know how RH ONLY killed ppl lower if we were a rpk guild from day one (Meaning we were pking at lvl 30.) And FYI radical isnt a pk guild. so for anyone who is going to post after this please make sure ur facts r correct before u make an ignorant reply plz :)

You know there is always a member in every guild ruining the image of their guild. (I can tell people might say I ruin CQ's image so I'll say that now :D)

I think what might have happened was, someone in your guild got into it with Xalana and caused some issues between the two guilds. So someones hate for our guild kind of messed with you guys.

I have pked with you so I can't say you don't fight against 9x+.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yourmom, you're the funniest forum troll evar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009

b:cute b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You sure as hell never kiled anyone significant either, as none of my Lv75+ friends have EVER been attacked by redhawk/radical. If the guild even exists anymore anyway, haven't seen any 70+ radical for a long time
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009

im hurt b:sad