Grinding

Options
Eliteknight - Sanctuary
Eliteknight - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
I dont grind that often and I never leared how to do it the "right" way is their any pointers I could get from higher level barbs that could show me a few good tricks to grinding? b:surrender
Roes are RED, Carebears are blue, No one cares because GM'S still SCREWED YOU!!!!
Post edited by Eliteknight - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I dont grind that often and I never leared how to do it the "right" way is their any pointers I could get from higher level barbs that could show me a few good tricks to grinding?

b:puzzledb:shockedb:embarrass how did u get to L70 without knowing how to grind ???

have u done ur quest or u just got till 30 and then did just dailies ??? or worst oracles ???

btw there is no RIGHT WAY to grind, everyone does how they like b:chuckle

hoping u know the EFFECT and USE of all the barb skill,

Make sure you're always buffed with Beast King's Inspiration, Strength of the Titans, and Blood Bath (if you miss a lot) no matter what you're doing. Also have Beastial Rage activated if you need Chi for skills.

if you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if you re poor, use Tiger Mode.
    1st use Alacrity of the Beast to cancel monster skills, then use normal attacks.
    Cast Sunder whenever you re running out of HP.

If you re rich with lots of potions/charms and decent gears, use Humanoid Mode to kill mobs faster.

Here's a nice combo for melee mobs HUMAN:
    1st use Mighty Swing to stun, then Slam to knockback
    Next, use Beastial Onslaught to reduce evasion while the mob is coming back to you, then Penetrate Armor to reduce defense
    And finally, 3 normal attacks
    Repeat

while for magic mobs TIGER:
    1st use Alacrity of the beast to cancel monster magic attack,
    then use devour to reduce DEF by 50%
    then use normal attacks/FR
    repeat

SPARKS eruption is good in HUMAN cuz it helps kill faster while in TIGER ull save the spark for Invoke/Sunder

EDIT: have to double post cuz previous message cuts my reply b:shockedb:surrender

2ND EDIT: i think that if you write "you ' re" together it cuts the postb:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hurray for triple posts

Edit: you're

^ it didnt cut post o.o
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hurray for triple posts

Edit: you're

^ it didnt cut post o.o

it was a scentific experimentb:chuckle

btw i prefer double posting rather than spamb:bye

you're
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • lilyuffie
    lilyuffie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I dont grind that often and I never leared how to do it the "right" way is their any pointers I could get from higher level barbs that could show me a few good tricks to grinding? b:surrender

Waddup Elite, still in ReNeWaL?
    Anyways, grind on the melee mobs, they're the easiest thing you can grind on. Just select, press F1 ( if that's your auto-attack button ) and let your toon **** away at it.

For magic mobs,
    I grind in tiger form. I always have alacrity ready. (Set it on a hotkey that is convenient for you.) I always use Beastial Rage to regain chi after using Sunder/Sparks, or if I'm below half health and need a magic barrier to protect you.

Try to stay away from clumps of mobs. The mobs aren't too dangerous 1 v 1, but when you aggro multiple ones, it gets sticky. If you ever do get caught in one of these, run away to gather them up in a straight line, then use Surf Impact. Activate your Beastial Rage when you're below half health. Also, do use frighten to decrease the amount of damage you take. Be sure you have at least 2 full gauges of chi at your disposal. Use sunder if you're HP is beginning to diminish. If not, I usually Spark and get into humanoid to use my AoE's. If necessary, use ToP.
    My method on taking on multiple mobs at once might not be the advised way, but it worked out well for me.
  • Eliteknight - Sanctuary
    Eliteknight - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:puzzledb:shockedb:embarrass how did u get to L70 without knowing how to grind ???

have u done ur quest or u just got till 30 and then did just dailies ??? or worst oracles ???

btw there is no RIGHT WAY to grind, everyone does how they like b:chuckle

hoping u know the EFFECT and USE of all the barb skill,

Make sure you're always buffed with Beast King's Inspiration, Strength of the Titans, and Blood Bath (if you miss a lot) no matter what you're doing. Also have Beastial Rage activated if you need Chi for skills.

if you

I just did 2-3 bh a day plus CS then i would maybe do 1-2 of the important quests and i did that every single day i never learned any good ways to grind
    Roes are RED, Carebears are blue, No one cares because GM'S still SCREWED YOU!!!!