When/If a D-Orb sale comes...

Options
Blds - Lost City
Blds - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
A nice change from the Anni Pack QQ isn't it?

Ha! Anyways. When the D-Orb sale comes, how much of a sale do you guys think it'll be? Same as last year? Are you all going to buy 1-Star orbs and combine them to the higher orbs? My faction mates were wondering but are too lazy to get onto the forums (I always laugh when a surprise maintenence day takes them off gaurd) however they got me wondering too!

Thanks in advanced!
9x Sage Wizard

Free to play! b:laugh
Pay to win.b:cry
Post edited by Blds - Lost City on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Won't be much of a sale. D-orb prices will probably quadruple during sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It would have to be after the packs are temporarily removed again to be worthwhile.

Gawd why can't we make orbs from tokens?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Blds - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    =( Last time how much were the d-orbs though? Like I think its 2 gold 70 s for 10 1* d Orbs, was this dropped to 2gold 50 s or something? even lower? thanks in advanced
    9x Sage Wizard

• PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gm's Put 1 Star 10 Packs On Sale For 50 Silver!!! That Will Be Giving Back To The Players!!!

So People Can Payupsucka!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It would have to be after the packs are temporarily removed again to be worthwhile.

or charms or perfect hammers or other CS itemsb:thanks

yea a D Orb sale would be niceb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • IDynasty - Dreamweaver
    IDynasty - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The last sale they had i believe were:

1 1* Dragon orb for 20 silver

10 1* Dragon orb for 1 gold and 80 silver
  • Blds - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Tahnks Dynasty all I wanted to know. Wish someone would make a poll, I'm willing to bet the majority of players wouldn't mind a d-orb sale after the packs are gone (if they go) and the economy stabilizes a bit
    9x Sage Wizard

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

We can, but its at a special forge that only i can get to. if you want i'll be happy to make it for you. 100 tokens for 1 orb.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

imagine the token price D;

but omg i need a orb sale...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    imagine the token price D;

but omg i need a orb sale...

I hope it ends up being like the one while ago where the +1, +2 and +3s all went on sale and not just the +1s sale....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Tokens --> D orbs

YES PLEASE
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    A "50% off all orbs" sale would be awesome.
    b:victory
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when anniversary packs are gone........nvm probably never have a dragon orb sale
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The last sale they had i believe were:

1 1* Dragon orb for 20 silver

10 1* Dragon orb for 1 gold and 80 silver
    The last battle pet pack sale they had (during the anniversary packs no less) was 40 silver per pack. Previous sales had been 30 silver. So they do change the sale amount as they wish.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I hope it ends up being like the one while ago where the +1, +2 and +3s all went on sale and not just the +1s sale....
    i dont mind b:chuckle im one of those pple that buy only 1 star orbs to make higher ones just to save on the measly silvers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They're not even sure of how long they'll keep up with the gambling sale. I dont see gold prices going down anytime soon, so you might wait a long time till orbs sell for a low price.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]