best/fave clerics in PVE

High_Lord - Heavens Tear
High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Etherblade (West)
So...coz HT forums are so boring i took an idea from sanc here goes. who do you think the best cleric in PVE is? it can ce someone you squaded with etc. my vote goes for either Zilenka (think thats how its spelt) or melrox both are awesome clerics in pve...list your faves :))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Heatwave Leader~
Post edited by High_Lord - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Id have to vote for Marin :P and LittleSheeps (think thats how he spells it, he's from scarlet). Oh and omg at the party pics of Edya id vote her just cuz of the naughty spanking device and the short leather dress thing. I only know her in pk and i killed her to much easily (pre anni packs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Id have to vote for Marin :P and LittleSheeps (think thats how he spells it, he's from scarlet). Oh and omg at the party pics of Edya id vote her just cuz of the naughty spanking device and the short leather dress thing. I only know her in pk and i killed her to much easily (pre anni packs).

LOL spanking device aye ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Me

10char
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    biggest risk of party wipe because of being well me that would be me b:cute Best cleric that knows what he is doing is Rawthorne or whatver that noobs name is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I only know her in pk and i killed her to much easily (pre anni packs).

edya only went white for the first time since anni packs.. dunno what ur smoking my friend
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    _Nyu, fimmelpotze, Marin ... they saved my **** so many times especially in TT3-3 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Battlebash - Heavens Tear
    Battlebash - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i will vote for melrox too shes pretty gud
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im going Rawthorne, hes a freaking nub, but he's a damn good nub
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I vote for padpet and Niki_junb:victory They rox
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best cleric what so ever on the heavens tear was Blessing. Ive never seen such a skillful cleric or player overall.. It was a "blessing" to have her in squad, you would actually be lucky if your charm would tick once

I miss Blessing
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • VidaLove - Heavens Tear
    VidaLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My vote is for Blessing b:cute
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best cleric what so ever on the heavens tear was Blessing. Ive never seen such a skillful cleric or player overall.. It was a "blessing" to have her in squad, you would actually be lucky if your charm would tick once

I miss Blessing

i died with blessing in my squad in fb51... stupid amp.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    edya only went white for the first time since anni packs.. dunno what ur smoking my friend

Correction, TW, but is still Pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Me

10char

i 2nd this choice. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    every cleric wanted to grow up to be just like Blessing.

:P miss her.
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would also have to say Blessing...she was the best and second from her was Zahara. Blessing knew her class from learning on the MY servers and Zahara learned from just starting on here. With Zahara as the cleric we killed bosses and fbs at our own level and were the first squad to kill jewelscan on this server. So my hat off to Zahara for crushing the ever calling need for high lvls only for boss runs. Hats off to Blessing for knowing how to power lvl herself to be the first at 100 on this server. She was a blast watching her grind with just a veno friend. I miss them both dearly and hope they are having a better time on 'the game the name cannot be spoken'.

b:kissb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i died with blessing in my squad in fb51... stupid amp.

But you worked it out and tanked wyvern at lvl 80 with one cleric anyway eh :P all is fine!
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so many good clerics, i dono where to start QQ
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Definately Blessing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so many good clerics, i dono where to start QQ

MournDusk - hands down. 'Nuff said. b:cool Oh I'm still not giving up my QQ title, so you all need to stop trying to take it from me *takes it back*. And I know what I'ma say next is gonna get me MASS ammounts of hate mail, but here goes...
    I would also have to say Blessing...she was the best and second from her was Zahara. Blessing knew her class from learning on the MY servers and Zahara learned from just starting on here. With Zahara as the cleric we killed bosses and fbs at our own level and were the first squad to kill jewelscan on this server. So my hat off to Zahara for crushing the ever calling need for high lvls only for boss runs. Hats off to Blessing for knowing how to power lvl herself to be the first at 100 on this server. She was a blast watching her grind with just a veno friend. I miss them both dearly and hope they are having a better time on 'the game the name cannot be spoken'.
    b:kissb:bye

First of all, whether you guys end up hating me for speaking my mind or not, Blessing is gone for a good reason - she used a ****/cheat to get good stuff from the annipacks and GOT CAUGHT! If she really was the best, she wouldn't have had to resort to using a ****/cheat to get ahead in the game. And, if she lvled that damn fast by 'power leveling', I'm almost willing to bet that she used a program for that too. Sorry but she only disgusts me. Normal people who actually play the game honestly, are a hell of a lot better than her. Finding out she did that and that's why she's no longer on didn't just shock me, it more than disappointed me, cause it put her in the same category as all the other low-lifes who do nothing but cheat. *braces herself for the onslaught of hate mail*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sussu. Even at lower lvs she handled high dungeons better than most clerics 10~20 lvs bove her.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    \
    First of all, whether you guys end up hating me for speaking my mind or not, Blessing is gone for a good reason - she used a ****/cheat to get good stuff from the annipacks and GOT CAUGHT! If she really was the best, she wouldn't have had to resort to using a ****/cheat to get ahead in the game. And, if she lvled that damn fast by 'power leveling', I'm almost willing to bet that she used a program for that too. Sorry but she only disgusts me. Normal people who actually play the game honestly, are a hell of a lot better than her. Finding out she did that and that's why she's no longer on didn't just shock me, it more than disappointed me, cause it put her in the same category as all the other low-lifes who do nothing but cheat. *braces herself for the onslaught of hate mail*.

you realize blessing quit months before anni packs came out right? she doesnt have a single piece of anni gear.... so fail... so fail...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you realize blessing quit months before anni packs came out right? she doesnt have a single piece of anni gear.... so fail... so fail...

Welp heres something i dont normally say but
    +1 to SG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah. If you ever saw Blessing play, you would know that she was a dedicated player with skills. Oracles to grind you to high lvl require no skills what so ever and dont even improve yourself as a player. Blessing was and outstanding player, Ive never seen someone do a better job as a cleric then her in all my time playing this game.. GG Blessing and stfu haters and ppl that dont know what they are talking about. Yeah she quit a long time before Anniversary packs.
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Two clerics I have squadded with are my faves...Shilohen (who is taking a bit of time off again) and RenesmeDawn.

Then there's my other guild Clerics: Dyrenn and Melanie_X_Avi (not sure about the underscores) she's amazing.

@Blessing: I never knew you, but you sound like you were awesome, good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I will have to say that I think Rawthorne is the best cleric. Despite the fact that he's rude and can be extremely hard to deal with, he does know what he's talking about, and I wouldn't be anywhere with my character if it wasn't for the advice he has given.

If I had a second choice, I'd like to say xWarGodx is a damned good cleric as well as Crazydan. Not sure who to put in the number two spot.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I will have to say that I think Rawthorne is the best cleric. Despite the fact that he's rude and can be extremely hard to deal with, he does know what he's talking about, and I wouldn't be anywhere with my character if it wasn't for the advice he has given.

If I had a second choice, I'd like to say xWarGodx is a damned good cleric as well as Crazydan. Not sure who to put in the number two spot.

Damn must do more partywipes with LoR b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wat.

WHAT?!

No one has mentioned alpha!?11....... Blasphemy.

My vote goes to Alphanei. >:O!!
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My vote goes to me b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • SombraTalon - Heavens Tear
    SombraTalon - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've only come back to the game in the last few weeks, but I have to throw a name out there that, back in the day, was, and still is, one of the only clerics I have ever trusted absolutely in keeping me (and the rest of the party) upright, no matter what we were up against.

Lypiphera.

Yes he's more of a PVPer/TWer and tank of a cleric anymore than a healer sort, but I still consider him one of the best clerics in the server for PVE.

P.S. Disarmonia_X is up there pretty far too for the TT's I've went on with her since coming back. Can multitask better than most clerics I've seen and actually knows when to lay down healing and what to use.