Gaining levels so fast

Options
Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
Reiasaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I have been playing PWI for a while now. I sometimes have off days and even months lol, so I obviously haven't been able to gain levels as quick as I would like. I was just curious-
What do you guys do to gain so many levels so fast? I'm 37 right now, but would love to be at least 45 xD

(side note, I don't buy gold normally so I don't have any training esoterica)
Thanks everyone in advance! :D
Like seeing art? Check out my gallery at gamegodess81 dot deviantart dot com
Post edited by Reiasaru - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well since im new im level started about 6 days ago i think idk. I'm Going to start doing the crazy stone quests that give me like 16.8k exp and 3.4k spirit from 30-40 i think. It seems pretty good. It just costs 2.7k everytime to buy the gems from the merchants.
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do all your quests, grind when you're not questing. Also, if you have some coin you can buy an esoterica with coin instead of gold.

Do all your dailies, including the Bounty Hunter you'll get in a few levels. Lots of exp at that level b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well since im new im level started about 6 days ago i think idk. I'm Going to start doing the crazy stone quests that give me like 16.8k exp and 3.4k spirit from 30-40 i think. It seems pretty good. It just costs 2.7k everytime to buy the gems from the merchants.

Really? I didn't know it gave that much lol. I will definitely do that. Thanks! :)

Do all your quests, grind when you're not questing. Also, if you have some coin you can buy an esoterica with coin instead of gold.

Do all your dailies, including the Bounty Hunter you'll get in a few levels. Lots of exp at that level b:surrender

Where could I buy the esoterica? Cat shops, I'd assume?
    Thanks for the info, though. :D It helps lol
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    (aside from noob oracles) if you can use a exp scroll on quests that require you to kill alot of mobs are good, usually quests in the same area. That way you dont waste the scroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    (aside from noob oracles) if you can use a exp scroll on quests that require you to kill alot of mobs are good, usually quests in the same area. That way you dont waste the scroll.

Where could I get those? (I am still quite new at a few things, sorry) :)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Where could I get those? (I am still quite new at a few things, sorry) :)
    usually catshops sell them but atm it might seem like a little luxury for you, dont be surprised if it costs a bit >< usually 55k and up? (Boutique/cash shop sells too but not sure if u wanna use that one)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    me use noob power to level up.
    and there be plenty of noobs to draw energy from when me run out of me own.
    (o.O)'
    <---started in auguest now level 74 in november. =O only been playing for 3 months. xD
    b:pleased

also yar just do quests and crazy stone at your level.
    at 40 start doing your bounty hunter quests.
    at 70 start doing world quest (takes me like 2-3 hours to do one on me basic aerosword.......hopefully me brand new snow cub will make things faster!)
    b:victory
    already making me gather mats faster. b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    grind grind grind grind grind grind at flying mobs =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do crazy stone. I'd say the esoterica aren't that necessary for the money; you won't be making as much of a profit when you grind and if you start your crazy stone that should give you plenty more speed in leveling.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    As long as you put alot of time and effort, you don't need to spend a single penny to get to the high levels.
  • RavinTink - Sanctuary
    RavinTink - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Honestly at lvl 37, just doing your quests and Crazy Stone will lvl you for a while. At lvl 40 start doing your Bounty Hunts as well as Crazy Stone. The higher lvl's are the ones that take quite a bit more to gain. But even at lvl 85 as I am, I do World Quest and Crazy Stone daily, I do my Bounty Hunts about every 3 or 4 days, gives me time to try and pick up more than one and then just grind out the rest of the lvl's. After lvl 78 you might wanna try saving some of your quests for once you get to 80+. Just do your "dailies" and grind if you can. Im still doin some of my lvl 79-84 quests right now. They do help with exp at higher lvl's.

As for exp scrolls, just look around catshops for them. Also try the oracles, personally I think they were greatly misused and we have some high lvl noobs now, but they do help when you get to the end of a lvl, say around 80% exp or more, and you need the little extra push over the edge.

Its good to grind on air mobs. They seem to give more exp. I started killing Mothran Dazzlewings around Sanctuary at lvl 64, but then again Im a cleric and they are wood. Just find some air mobs that are a few lvl's above you. They will give you very good exp.

You can also try doin "one man army" and "solo mission" for your lvl. The end result is you get the exp from the mob kills and reputation as a reward at turn in.

Find one or two ppl at or around your lvl and make a squad and go grind. The more there are killing, the more you can kill, and the faster they die. Result is you get more exp by the time your done.

Hope this helps, and this is just my personal opinion and experiences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you lemons...dont make lemonade!!
    Find the fool who got vodka and have a party!!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    A steady daily routine goes pretty far at making levels.

I used to have a two-day routine that got me a level every 2 days on the lower levels:
    Day 1: New level at 0.0%. Do dailies this day.
    Day 2: Do all the new quests that you got at the level. Also obviously do dailies. Grind until you reach the next level
    Day 3: See Day 1

That got progressive harder as the amounts of experience got higher and the rewards got less and less significant.

Right now, I'm trying to keep a pace of a level a week, though that's also starting to look kinda uncertain. But that's mainly because I don't do that many quests anymore, as most of them have pathetic rewards not worth the effort.

But yes, if you can find a fast routine and keep it to, it's gonna take you pretty far.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.