EVENT X-Fire Winners Announced!

eatwithspoons
eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
event_details_banner_xfire03.jpg
The wait is over!

To recap, our X-Fire event allowed players to win a mount in three different ways:

First, simply by joining the X-Fire community you were entered to win.

Second, any players uploading a screenshot or video of PWI were entered to win as well.

Lastly, any players who logged time in PWI with X-Fire running were entered to win.

We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated, our group is currently 1,092 members strong and growing!

Without further ado, we present the lucky winners of the highly sought-after Lobster mount! Please note these are X-Fire account names, we will be contacting the winners over X-Fire to confirm in-game character names.

5 Community members

* lordmunky1
* elveskylight
* gymnast928
* badrazy
* itsmelou

5 Screenshot or Video Contributors

* bernas123
* DTK
* sorbet7882
* mitch355
* jeremy2181

5 Community Members who Logged Playtime

* thorinador
* blademastr6
* damewort
* jomaker
* calanonneurion

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks to everyone who participated! Our X-Fire community is still here, so you can click here to check it out and join us!
Post edited by eatwithspoons on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1st reply, grats peeps

now someone gimme mount >:
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Congratsb:victory
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes I wish I could win cool free stuff too b:cry At least I has my free anniv mount!
    edited November 2009
    Aww, Spoons. Your real character can't enter?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    :o
    I... won? I never win anything! lol
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Aww, Spoons. Your real character can't enter?
    nope b:angry
    :o
    I... won? I never win anything! lol

You did? grats!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Gratz to all!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited November 2009
    Now you can say you won something^^

@Spoons: I'm sorry. -Gives you cookies and pats your head- You win free digital cookies!
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    you won unless that's not your X-Fire ID b:chuckle
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    you won unless that's not your X-Fire ID b:chuckle

Who would dare to steal my identity? b:angry
    *logs in to check if it really was her X-Fire ID*
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:angry NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i waited ALL this timw and i didnt win b:cry

ANYWAY
    gratz to the winners :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    b:angry NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i waited ALL this timw and i didnt win b:cry

ANYWAY
    gratz to the winners :P

Your a winner in my book Centetric b:cute

PS --> I still want to know what you named your new puppy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Your a winner in my book Centetric b:cute

PS --> I still want to know what you named your new puppy!

awww thx rose b:thanks
    i named it Reds b:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    awww thx rose b:thanks
    i named it Reds b:pleased

Awwwwwwww....b:cuteb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Messages have been sent to all winners, please check your x-fire profile page and reply by next Monday b:victory
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn the useless praying! and again.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    2009-11-0414-47-32.jpg there we go X_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Grats to the winners! :D Hope the mount is cool! XD

But.... didn't we have like 6000 people on facebook(Was it myspace?) or whatever we did in the span of two weeks(might have been three weeks)? Why only 1092 on X-fire? 0_O;; Over the span of a month or.... two...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Grats to the winners! :D Hope the mount is cool! XD

But.... didn't we have like 6000 people on facebook(Was it myspace?) or whatever we did in the span of two weeks(might have been three weeks)? Why only 1092 on X-fire? 0_O;; Over the span of a month or.... two...

Not sure, but I know there are multiple Perfect World type groups out there, this is just the official oneb:chuckle
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's true, and double exp for a week may have been better motivation for the masses at the time. XD

I love contests like these though, always fun to see who gets picked~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ever find it amusing when you tell someone about something that you entered, then they enter and win? LOLZ!! It just happened to me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Ever find it amusing when you tell someone about something that you entered, then they enter and win? LOLZ!! It just happened to me!

Ouch!b:shocked
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Ouch!

yea b:sad
    that must burn
    b:shutupb:sweatb:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    Oh just to clarify, the X-Fire Pm system is kinda... interesting. Here is how you can find your PM inbox:

Go to xfire, log in, Click "forums" on the top bar, then right above the top forum on the right there will be your "Private Messages"

I couldn't tell that I had any messages until I was actually in the inbox, so if you're a winner check your PMs there and you'll have a message from meb:victory
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Woo gratz to all winnerz!!

*Wonders* What would the mounts look like? b:question :o
    They're probably pretty awesome, looking at the past few 'new mounts'... :P
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh just to clarify, the X-Fire Pm system is kinda... interesting. Here is how you can find your PM inbox:

Go to xfire, log in, Click "forums" on the top bar, then right above the top forum on the right there will be your "Private Messages"

I couldn't tell that I had any messages until I was actually in the inbox, so if you're a winner check your PMs there and you'll have a message from meb:victory
    Thank You all for the Congrats
    Yeah its surely *in Arte Johnson as WW2 German voice* 'Verry Interresting'. I tried the link on my profile page and it just went into a loop. Had to check the X-Fire help and went to the Tech Support Forums and Lo and Behold, a notification that I had a PM (Yaaaay). Any idea on when I can expect to recieve aforementioned Lobster? ('Oh a party? will there be sushi and robster craws?' 'Robster Craws? What the b:shutup are Robster Craws?!')[Sorry Revenge of the Nerds moment]b:sin
    Once again thanks for the Kudos and of course for the Robster b:pleased
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • eatwithspoons
    edited November 2009
    You've seen the lobster mounts before shot, a few have gone out in various contests

Lou we're hoping to get these sent out during or after the next maintenance.
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You've seen the lobster mounts before shot, a few have gone out in various contests

Kool Kool Thanks for the uber prompt response Spoons. With baited(in a Lobster trap of course /-(8^B ) breath I wait. b:thanks
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

Other possibility:
    Click on your profile in right - top corner, where it says XXXX's profile.
    There in middle section you can see "Private Messages". There is also shown if you have a message or have no message at all.

They message system is horrible. It was just an accident that I found out that actually there is messaging system and how to see you messages.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

"next maintenance" is today's or next week's?