Teleport item

roseswrtb123
roseswrtb123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be nice to have a teleport item that could take a person anywhere on the map. Could this be an item for the cash shop or in-game?
Post edited by roseswrtb123 on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Teleport stones from the CS will take you to any activated teleporter on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • roseswrtb123
    edited November 2009
    I understand that there are stones for active teleporter spots but, I would like to see a stone that could take a person anywhere on the map.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why?
    b:chuckle
    thats what expensive flying mounts are for.

also there probably would be a high risk of glitching and getting stuck somewhere if you can teleport anywhere lol.

also err would seem weird if a level 1 ended up in 1k stream or something. (o.O)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    would be OP for pkers <_<

*bm activates said item and instatly appears next to an archer/ arcane user*

SURPWIIZE b:pleased
    edited November 2009
    I understand that there are stones for active teleporter spots but, I would like to see a stone that could take a person anywhere on the map.

Buy a Geographic Map from the cash shop to open all of the way points?

Oh you meant anywhere literally? Yeah that could be dangerous for so many reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Buy a Geographic Map from the cash shop to open all of the way points?

hes saying like.. *teleport instantly to coords 124, 678* and such, refer to my previous sarcastic post
    edited November 2009
    hes saying like.. *teleport instantly to coords 124, 678* and such, refer to my previous sarcastic post

Yeah I realized that belatedly b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roseswrtb123
    edited November 2009
    I am in a pve server, so I am not concerned about pkers. You do have a good point Magichamsta about the glitching and getting stuck somewhere. I thought it would something interesting to test out.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I am in a pve server, so I am not concerned about pkers. You do have a good point Magichamsta about the glitching and getting stuck somewhere. I thought it would something interesting to test out.

they wouldnt create an item pve servers can use while pvp servers couldnt. and theres pvp on pve servers btw. It still would be OP.
    edited November 2009
    The other thing I can see happening is accidentally teleporting right next to an agro spawn or something of the like.

I lag a bit when I teleport, so if I landed next to mobs I'd be dead before I could do anything :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    The other thing I can see happening is accidentally teleporting right next to an agro spawn or something of the like.

I lag a bit when I teleport, so if I landed next to mobs I'd be dead before I could do anything :(

post 1 more time to be an official pwi forum troll :3
  • roseswrtb123
    edited November 2009
    True very true....Hmm...Well just a thought...Thank you for your posts Bowlingbob!!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    True very true....Hmm...Well just a thought...Thank you for your posts Bowlingbob!!

np, its my trolling duty.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009

huh apparently me has little to no lag. (o.O)
    when others use the khatru puppy teleport lol me come out and see them just floating there for about 5 seconds. b:chuckle
    mayhaps me should use this powah for....eeeevil.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]