NPC icons on the map.

roseswrtb123
roseswrtb123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
I would like to see a change to the map view, zoomed in or out. I want to know if you could add NPC icons on the maps because typing in numbers to mark a location is crazy. It would be nice to just click on a NPC/location like the alt+click option.
Post edited by roseswrtb123 on

Comments

• Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would like to see a change to the map view, zoomed in or out. I want to know if you could add NPC icons on the maps because typing in numbers to mark a location is crazy. It would be nice to just click on a NPC/location like the alt+click option.

Actually, everything that is green can be clicked and you will autopath to wherever you clicked. b:victory Click the green words!!

***Edit for accidental Engrish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • roseswrtb123
    roseswrtb123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Right, only when it is a quest though. Not to refer to another game but, in Guildwars if someone holds shift down and looks around they can see everything around them like NPCs. If you pull up the map and zoom in on PW you can see marker points and objects, but it would be nice to see NPCs close by, when viewing the map zoomed in.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm would make finding duke black easier. (o.O)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]