damn i feel pro, time to camp west districtb:cool
Post edited by RezzErection - Harshlands on

Comments

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle Amazing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009

u mean west gate
    and why are you not using red colours noob
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I camp west district 24/7- for cheap tokens! b:cool
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Monkeymama - Dreamweaver
    Monkeymama - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I understand IH, I have it maxed. Could you tell me about the seals, and how you use them? Is this purely PVP/Pk or is there use for mobs?
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Seals are useful for PvE mostly against bosses and such. :) You can throw them in between heals and attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    got ironheart maxedb:victory
    i love it
    everyone else loves it

i got ma seals at lvl1, i love emb:victory
    everyone i attack with them hate themb:pleased

Thanks for sharing.
    Quit.
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, won't take long before this pointless thread gets locked b:victory
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    Sir_Martin - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for sharing.

>.> why troll the cleric section of the forum go back to your wizard section and troll there >.< b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]8x Epic Cleric =P[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Needless fact. Healed someone yesterday after duel when their HP was at 5 with Sage ironheart. Assuming they might have regened a tad bit of HP while the IH was taking effect (archer 5.5k HP) and after 1 cast their bar filled up, we can assume this IH healed for 5.3k HP approx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Needless fact. Healed someone yesterday after duel when their HP was at 5 with Sage ironheart. Assuming they might have regened a tad bit of HP while the IH was taking effect (archer 5.5k HP) and after 1 cast their bar filled up, we can assume this IH healed for 5.3k HP approx.

I had a similar heal yesterday too on a Barb with Stream of Rejuvination. Filled entire bar up and he was level 100 and at about 3k hp.

<3 the Sage heals, especially when your Base Mag is so high and heals do add up with % to base magic. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I understand IH, I have it maxed. Could you tell me about the seals, and how you use them? Is this purely PVP/Pk or is there use for mobs?

Elemental and Dimensional are obvious: increased DPS for everyone across the board. Learn 'em and love 'em.

Silent is nice in an instance, when you have a DD pull aggro and want to stop the mob long enough for the tank to grab, slap heals/Wings on the offender, or just help them kill the mob outright. Along the same lines, use it against runners (Read: Archer mobs) for better crowd control. It's even nice in a grind if you're concerned about taking hits, as it gives you a second or two at least to drop a Cyclone and slow the *BLEEP*er down so you can get some distance.

Just always be prepared for the eventuality that they're gonna move almost immediately after it hits, but that happens less as you level it (plus you can use it from much further away which is always nice). The attack reduction kinda sucks...but to be honest I seldom notice it, though others will probably disagree. I love it lots though, especially since I've maxed it and can start learning to use it to it's fullest potential.

Chromatic has pretty much the same uses as Silent, but lasts MUCH longer and reduces the caster's speed instead of attack. In addition, however, it effectively removes 1 mob from active combat long enough to stabilize a bad situation (EX: Use it on magic mobs that are battering your HA tank when facing groups to make it MUCH easier to keep them healthy). Also makes a pretty good interrupt skill if you can time it right.

But again...this is all just personal preference and experience in the end. There are plenty that don't see things as I do, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just go with whatever works for you and your comrades-in-arms, eh? b:victory
    edited November 2009
    i was going to use the seals the same wayb:victory

Well, won't take long before this pointless thread gets locked b:victory

everything has a meaning, some just cant see them
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I tested mine the other day, it seems my lvl 11 sage IH heals about 850-950 a tick b:dirty and my magic attack isn't even that uber.... awesome skill b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
    edited November 2009
    testing on a high lvl bm would be nice. Kinda afraid barb hp regen might interfere a bit.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    test on Qui the 5vit archer :d
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited November 2009

.....T___T;
    edited November 2009

archers with more than 3vit is FAIL i laff in ur fase
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Silence you insolent little pawn, or i'll destroy you with my 3 mag b:beatupb:angry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty