Revenge Weapon Bonus

dieoh
dieoh Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post.

I been trying to learn whats the % of attack that u get from the Revenge bonus. Reveng bonus just says that has a chane to recover %5 of HP and increase attack.

Is it the same as Bless or gloom? or its a differencet percentange?
And does the Recover of HP always activates with the attack? in other words both bonuses activate at the same tme?.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by dieoh on

Comments

• dieoh
    edited November 2009
    bump////

anyone D: ?
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm not sure you'll find an answer.
    It just happens sometimes.
    b:bye
  • dieoh
    edited November 2009
    Bump.

stll hoping i get the answer frm someone >.<
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well this is not official but according to the person I got my info from, all effect that give you a positive status activates less than those that have negative effects.

If a effect adds attack, the one that gives negative effects gives you 100% weapon damage while the ones with positive effect gives 50% weapon damage.

So by this logic revenge will activate less than gloom.

And yes I think both bonus will activate at the same time. At least spike(increse pdef + bramble) do anyway. I'm guessing it's not too different from revenge.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can confirm gloom procs at a 5% rate and adds 100% weapon attack.
    I thought all effects proc at 5%.

If someone posts their damage ... damage + single spark.. and damage + revenge it would be easy to see how much it adds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • yeh
    yeh Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The way I understand it, Revenge gives a +15% phys damage boost for 10 seconds, whereas Gloom gives +30% damage. I would assume the proc rate is similar to Gloom, though I don't think all effects proc at the same rate. For example, I believe Nimble, which increases your accuracy for a set period of time, procs at 15%, while Berserker (AKA Sacrificial Strike) is commonly believed to proc at around 20%.