A great suggestion

haxorzz
haxorzz Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
I think that we should take out anniversary packs and totally take out the cash shop and gold purchase! Then the GMs should start listening to what we want and do things that would actually benefit the game and not just their pocketbooks.
Post edited by haxorzz on

Comments

• Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    Lygerr - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    without the cash shop the game would not exist, i hope you realize that.

yes the packs hurt the economy but that is their choice to try and balance out the game of paying players versus non paying farming players. one without the other doesn't make a very successful game though, who wants to see everyone wearing the same bought items and mounts? there would be no one to impress with big flashy items.

but the key is how you word your arguments, this is just spam and has no thought put into it.
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Your suggestion is right. Maybe if they did just start listening to the players the game would be a lot better. Right now they are just getting there P2P Tourchlight game ready for launch so they need the funds for that. Maybe after they will start fixing everything.
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • haxorzz
    haxorzz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    without the cash shop the game would not exist, i hope you realize that.

yes the packs hurt the economy but that is their choice to try and balance out the game of paying players versus non paying farming players. one without the other doesn't make a very successful game though, who wants to see everyone wearing the same bought items and mounts? there would be no one to impress with big flashy items.

but the key is how you word your arguments, this is just spam and has no thought put into it.

Correction: I didn't mean for them to take out the cash shop items, just how they are obtained. As for balance... well, there already practically is none.
  • Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary
    Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Your suggestion is right. Maybe if they did just start listening to the players the game would be a lot better. Right now they are just getting there P2P Tourchlight game ready for launch so they need the funds for that. Maybe after they will start fixing everything.

glad to see that b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Its not Eion anymore its Unknown]
    Done by ForsenX
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think the GM's are doing the best they can to make this game available for every1 and if you dont like it you can get over it or, well, nvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle "A great suggestion" in the "lower depths". Fail...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.