AH filter issues

Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
you cant click on a certain gem anymore it wont let you filter it. gms please fix.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Guys need to fix AH, 'cause you can't access TT mats in it. ;(
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Who cares about HH when you can buy Anniversary packs for your gear!
    60 / 250.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As much as i hate Ani packs. This AH issue NEEDS immediate attention. & i will keep bumping this.
  • superhebbe
    superhebbe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Same thing with TT mats and some other stuff that I can't remember right now :(
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Changed title and moved to suggestion box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrawlerBarb - Heavens Tear
    BrawlerBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Changed title and moved to suggestion box.

This is odd: So fixing a bug that prevents people from selecting TT mats in Auction House falls under "Suggestions"? I wonder if PWI would consider hiring native English speakers with a slightly better understanding of the language?
  • Deathbybear - Sanctuary
    Deathbybear - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its seems you can't open any of the special instance mats TT, FC, and LG. So much for crafting anything.
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is odd: So fixing a bug that prevents people from selecting TT mats in Auction House falls under "Suggestions"? I wonder if PWI would consider hiring native English speakers with a slightly better understanding of the language?

Attacking the MOD is a bad idea, kid.

On topic, just shout that you "WTB TT mats" and maybe someone will PM you and sell you through trade or tell you which lot number to look for in the AH.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    fix this asap its really anoying i always buy/sell my TT mats via the AH
    for the reasons i cant set up an afk catshop and by buying from the AH i can easily check prices so i wobt buy for rip off prices
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Bumping this cuz it's rediculous that a bug got moved to this forum- this has been an issue since the new update. Clearly, someone broke it. Fix it. Please. Thank you.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I lol at this game.. Seriously.. EVERY UPDATE NEW BUGS. Who cares anyways ani packs are back.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009

On topic, just shout that you "WTB TT mats" and maybe someone will PM you and sell you through trade or tell you which lot number to look for in the AH.

yeah, kid. b:chuckle
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited November 2009

children these days
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2009
    This is a known bug and we are working on resolving it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Immobilize - Harshlands
    Immobilize - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes, please fix this soon, I was hoping to buy some TT mats.

I'm surprised more people have not brought this up. b:surrender

EDIT: Just noticed a thread in general section about it too: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=498972
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I presume this is a similar topic as it relates to AH fail.

I posted a TT weapon in AH and I have Item number for the listed item BUT it doesnt display in the Filtered list.

This isnt new - I've seen it many times and assumed You couldnt view your own listed items in filtered list.

Today - I was informed by guild mate that My listed item wasnt there.
    "You must have sold!" he said.
    No! I have no mail notification!
    "Well - it's not in filtered list" He replied.
    Oh **** - what did I do wrong? I went directly to AH and checked "My auctions" list and it was still there with the AH listing number.

I gave friend the listing number and he searched - There it is!

So, tell me - how many people are going to search using random listing numbers until they find my AH item?

In hindsite - I have had MANY auctions like this.
    AH takes my fee - no listing in filtered list - auction completed without sale!

How much coin have I given away?

Is this a glitch?

How many others have been screwed from this issue?

I'm off to submit ticket and see where it gets me.
  • Mazzie - Lost City
    Mazzie - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Do you know when the fix will happen or have a planned date to have it fixed by?
    It is very annoying trying to find what you need.
    b:angry
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    K, so i posted a thread on general discussion but they pointed me in this direction. Is there anyone that can respond to see what the status of the resolution to this problem is?
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Prob going to take them months to "try to fix it" just like the highscores 3 months and counting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pssh, who needs TT mats anyways? They're so annoying to make, you have to get so many materials just for one item. Instead, why dont we all buy anniversary packs, frost weapons, and lunar weapons! Yes, thats why they closed all the servers, just to fix the anniversary packs.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so, let's see- this has been a "known issue" for almost a week now- a system that PW implimented to help players sell unwanted items, which has become rather critical for most die-hard dungeon crawlers.....

Reported 11/2- and now, 6 days later, we still have nothing?

Hmm, but what's this? I see more and more people advertising in World Chat to sell their items.... What coralation is this? Another PWI plot to make money?
    ~~~~
    DEVELOPER: "If we break the AH, they'll have to buy tele's and sell everything in World Chat!"
    MANAGER: "Fantastic work! Now we'll be able to afford private choppers instead of our brand new sports cars!"
    GM: "Great- now I get to put up with even more complaints in-game, more trolls in the forum...And what shall I tell the players?"
    DEVELOPER & MANAGER: "Tell them we're working on it!!!"
    ~~~~

Seriously. Patch the game. Or people might start to wonder if I'm right.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ~~~~
    DEVELOPER: "If we break the AH, they'll have to buy tele's and sell everything in World Chat!"
    MANAGER: "Fantastic work! Now we'll be able to afford private choppers instead of our brand new sports cars!"
    GM: "Great- now I get to put up with even more complaints in-game, more trolls in the forum...And what shall I tell the players?"
    ~~~~

Hahaha. Win.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ~~~~
    ~~~~

+1 to you. b:victory
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    bump....fix this damit it's so dum!!!!
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so, let's see- this has been a "known issue" for almost a week now- a system that PW implimented to help players sell unwanted items, which has become rather critical for most die-hard dungeon crawlers.....

Reported 11/2- and now, 6 days later, we still have nothing?

Hmm, but what's this? I see more and more people advertising in World Chat to sell their items.... What coralation is this? Another PWI plot to make money?
    ~~~~
    ~~~~

Seriously. Patch the game. Or people might start to wonder if I'm right.

Guess what....I'm staring to believe he's right! b:surrender

Oh...BUMP!
  • martinrogge
    martinrogge Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    or should i just mark it under game feature since it will never get fixed because it does not affect cash income through gold sales?

it has been one week since the problem got reported. nothing has happened at all so far. one reply that you are working on it on the 3rd. since then nothing.
    if something with gold sales was broken it would been fixed within 2 days with a bunch of the important people posting in the tread and apologizing it takes a tad longer or at least keeping people up to date as of when they can expect a fix.

i mean come on it is a bit rediculous. the items that are the main coin income source for higher levels (TT and gems) all of a sudden break from adding an item again that was before already in the game w/o breaking it?

this does sound a bit suspicious.

i mean come on who would want to severly hamper the coin income of most high level players so they may need to buy more gold to sell for coins... wait....
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2009
    This will be fixed in this week's patch.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm pretty sure you can ask your question without making sweeping allegations against our staff. The people who moderate and provide tech support on these forums don't code the game, and the majority of bugs will take more than a week to fix, so the hostility isn't necessary by any means. b:victory Thank you for understanding, I just don't want your anger to be directed at the wrong people.
  • martinrogge
    martinrogge Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i am fully aware that the people on this board have nothing to do with the coding. and my anger is certainly not directed against the administrators of this board. however since this is the tech forum and official board of the game it is the place to make my irritation known i think.

good to hear tho that the fix will be in this weeks patch.

thanks for that info.
  • alyciana
    alyciana Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All of a sudden the last couple of day I can't filter Auction House for TT mats... Very frustrating! I want to buy some stuff. -.-
This discussion has been closed.