Hey PWI, When will Warsouls be in Cash shop?

2»

Comments

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Mugshot wrote:
    On a positive note, we get to see Cashshopped 90s get owned by KunKun

b:victoryb:victory
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes! Warsoul pretty pl0x! Popular demand right hear!

But gotta make it interesting, keep it a challege no i mean? Selling warsouls would be fail. You gotta make new packs with warsoul FRAGMENTS in them! Nay, a chance of getting warsoul frags. That way we gotta spend moar munies!

But seriously though. <3 to our GMs, admins and mods, but your bosses up there sucks donkey ballz.
    b:dirty
  • KatieMorgan - Sanctuary
    KatieMorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Since I've noticed you don't care about achievements and want to put end-game gear in boutique why not WarSouls :-)? Or are you saying it for the Christmas event this year ?! I can't wait, Blowing up the economony and making everything unbalanced is what every MMO gamer asks for ! So come on, tell us, hint please?

kinda surprised that no one has yet mentioned that warsouls ARE in fact already in the boutique. they just are just disguised under a different name...

Anniversary Packs -> Tokens -> Mysterious Chips -> Warsoul Fragments -> Warsoul

b:shocked
  • HappyFace - Harshlands
    HappyFace - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009

which makes it how much in dollars? did you count?
    some people did.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Not everything comes from chips....b:chuckle

But yeah I'm willing to bet a lot of people are a lot closer to a warsoul now after the anni-packs than they were before. b:angry
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I heard lost city has few or one warsouls... or harshlands... one them
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am asking to forgive me for the next few lines but i just cant take it anymore. I got nothing personal with anyone in this thread, quite the opposite.

BUT

I am fckn tired to hear the same QQ over and over. You dont like this game? Just DONT **** play it! Wtf?
    Sticky shouldnt even be here, ha has quit like 2 months ago lol...Oh and his gear include event items plus some nice refines +8 etc...WTF are you fckn QQing for m8? CSer QQing about CS items?! Hypocrisy!

Plus...read about the features of the new expansion. Do you know that event itens AND rank equipment wont be able to get refined at the new dungeon?
    You will be able to fckn make g15 equips by just running the dungeon to get mats and refine your TT99 equips.

PLZ you dont make anything better in this game this way, if you dont like it play something else. If you DO like it try to make it better.
    That was all and sorry for my rant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    thats about 3,153,000 chips.

cakewalk for bill gates
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    I am asking to forgive me for the next few lines but i just cant take it anymore. I got nothing personal with anyone in this thread, quite the opposite.

BUT

I am fckn tired to hear the same QQ over and over. You dont like this game? Just DONT **** play it! Wtf?
    Sticky shouldnt even be here, ha has quit like 2 months ago lol...Oh and his gear include event items plus some nice refines +8 etc...WTF are you fckn QQing for m8? CSer QQing about CS items?! Hypocrisy!

Plus...read about the features of the new expansion. Do you know that event itens AND rank equipment wont be able to get refined at the new dungeon?
    You will be able to fckn make g15 equips by just running the dungeon to get mats and refine your TT99 equips.

PLZ you dont make anything better in this game this way, if you dont like it play something else. If you DO like it try to make it better.
    That was all and sorry for my rant.

Wolfgore, relax b:thanksb:thanks this is venting for some people :P
  • sparqy
    sparqy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They already are, via the anniversary packs > luck tokens > mystical chips > warsoul mats route, same as for TT mats, etc...
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wolfgore, relax b:thanksb:thanks this is venting for some people :P

seriously Wolf, chill out bra....LOL

btw, Sanctuary has warsoul. Non other than major Cash-Shop-Zen-Charge-King himself, BigPee (little peepee, need to make up for it in virtual world with big credit limit) I would say about 90-95% of his warsoul is bought by zen.

b:victory Thats Nerdfarious's little baby right there! Making errybody proud!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissHeron - Dreamweaver
    MissHeron - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why not push it even further? Why stop on warsoul? They could make a whole new mmo model "free mmo buy gear only" so we can pay for any gear on any lvl. That would be convinient, they get cash - we get items for our cyber alter egos. Perfect.
    Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.
    William Blake
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Relax...why would they put Warsouls into the boutique NOW when they can slowly add other items first. Gotta make people pay for items in an increasing order ya know? Who would continue to spend after they have gotten the best items in game? b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wolfgore, shush. Just because you don't like the game at all, doesn't mean the rest of us can't request for things to be fixed. QQ, believe it or not, will actually get you listened to much more than polite requests and waiting.

If you were a game company, which would you pay more attention to? The meek, polite crowd waiting patiently and saying little against you....or the raging mob on bloodlust? b:chuckle

Aaaaanyway. Please do put warsouls in the cash shop. I'm serious. I'd like to try one. This game only really has a month or two life left so might as well mess about a bit in it's dying days.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    seriously Wolf, chill out bra....LOL

btw, Sanctuary has warsoul. Non other than major Cash-Shop-Zen-Charge-King himself, BigPee (little peepee, need to make up for it in virtual world with big credit limit) I would say about 90-95% of his warsoul is bought by zen.

b:victory Thats Nerdfarious's little baby right there! Making errybody proud!

BP does not have warsoul.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Did anyone here consider joining a private PW server? lvl 150 in 10 days and better gear than warsoul without spending thousends of thousends of dollars, and I bet the servers aren't as empty as PWI's will be in a few months.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Let's not advertise private servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.