Client Download

Tuiki - Heavens Tear
Tuiki - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
Er.. was wondering if anyone had the client in the 4 parts again? I guess they took it off the download page, and the direct download doesn't work for me at all. Its just a firewall issue thats difficult to fix and I don't feel like blowing up the world to get past it. So with that in mind was wondering if anyone still had those.

If anyone minded, even the people who run this game. >.>
Is it so hard to write correct English...? b:surrender
Post edited by Tuiki - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Try using the Bittorrent link on the download page using the program uTorrent.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    Flamex - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    is it a better way to download this bc i have a brand new computer and its been 2 hours and now its 48% and my brother is downloading it 2 he has 14% and been 3 hours
    Im bringing SEXY backb:laugh
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2009
    Then one of you stop until the other one is done b:victory

Or be patient and download it. You are downloading almost 3GB.

You guys may be at the limit for what your bandwidth can handle at once.

PWI isn't a puny game b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    we have many computers hes on 3 of them while im on 1 b:victory
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    but ok b:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ya know, its probably faster if you download it once on the fastest computer/connection, then put it on a usb drive/ipod and just bring that usb to the other computers that you want to install PWI on. It will probably be fastest and save some bandwidth if you have a limit.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    agreed..
    you has 4 computers.
    yet no usb or external harddrive?

but the patching is going to suck.
    >.<'

just realized....at least 2 of their computers are going to become teh dreaded lag inducing catshop.
    D:

well still no lag for me ^.^
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2009
    I agree with Lloyd...

It would be better to download the game once, and then pass it around to the other PCs on DVD or USB. Downloading the manual patch and doing the same thing might be best too b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.