TW Prediction Wrap-Up: Week Ending 11/01/09

Options
krazyness34
krazyness34 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
SO here is the recap on the predictions made:

TW predictions…..

Friday October 30th:

FinalOath versus CQ --> The new up-in-coming 9x guild. Not part of the “QQ Alliance,” this seems to be an attack of convenience. Who would blame them though? They have a sweet spot for town tele at the end of World Quest, so why not try for more? This just seems like it might be one of those wars where CQ will play.

CQ>FinalOath

CORRECT --> Ended slightly under 6 minutes. This is obvious because the CQ won before the RQ war even began.

Spectral versus CQ -->Wondering if this will go the same way that it usually does. The track record of Spectral is sketchy as best. Who gets an HQ crystal down to 5% and then loses? Maybe if they had a different war leader or for once they decided to work as a unit they might be able to pull it off. Only time will tell. Although, you have to give Spectral credit, they leveled their alts pretty quickly and promptly put them in guild. Will be an alt TW? We will see. So what is the prediction for this war?

CQ>Spectral

CORRECT --> This was no more then 20 minutes. I honestly do not know what Spectral is doing wrong.

Harvester versus CQ -->As part of the so-called “QQ-Alliance” and on the payroll, Harvester does not seem to have progressed in any way. They are more focused on PvP it would seem then leveling and gearing their members. There is no doubt that this war will be relatively short, unless CQ decides to “play” a little bit, but this is doubtful. As the last war to start, the time might be pushed slightly depending on how long the Spectral war will last. Does a prediction really need to be mad here?

CQ>Harvester

CORRECT --> Once again, 6 minutes. I do not think that anything needs to be said about this war.

Saturday October 31st: (Halloween Wars)
This will be interesting considering many will be out and about on this ghoulish night. It will most likely benefit those not playing on server time. But anyways…

NcN versus CQ --> Interesting, an afternoon war. Not all that surprising that another guild seems to have jumped on the payroll of the “QQ Alliance.” The more the merrier in my humble opinion. Seeing that it is in the afternoon, will that make a difference? Doubt it. If they show one might be surprised. High numbers and high levels, not really. Look at the return. Wondering if CQ has even taken this bid seriously.

CQ>NcN

CORRECT --> Nothing need to be said.

GZ versus CQ --> Not much to say here. Last weekend one war lasted all of 6 minutes, while the other war was dragged on with CQ admittingly camping the spawn point. More for the lolz I take it. We have all heard of Llama pulling cata and we have all heard of the aoe’s on the spawn point. Does a prediction really need to be made?

CQ>GZ

CORRECT

RQ versus CQ --> Although RQ seems to hold a good front; they have appeared to be missing on the server. If anyone knows their whereabouts please call into Unsolved Mysteries as the server is concerned. Hopefully we can find them in time for their war.

CQ>RQ

CORRECT

SG1Owns versus CQ --> Does anything need to be said here?

CQ>SG1Owns

CORRECT

The three above wars ended in under 18 minutes!

Sunday November 1st:

CQ versus RQ --> Guess CQ will be taking back a good town tele for World Quest. See the above description for the defend against RQ. We all know CQ is better in the attack anyways.

CQ>RQ

CORRECT --> Sad that RQ has left the building, but in one final war with CQ, Column built towers and congratulated CQ on their victory, said he tried and left eh battle grounds. It was a sad day in LC, but one more land for CQ.

Random Wars others insisted on:

PILIPINO versus FinalOath --> CORRECT --> Lasted slightly longer then some might have though so good job to PILIPINO.

Prestige versus RQ --> CORRECT --> This was a shocker but an EPIC way for RQ to go out!

We will see what happens next week, as I look forward to keeping my 100% prediction status alive.

Until then, I bid you all happy bidding in the next few days.
Post edited by krazyness34 on

Comments

• Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I predict that Tom Brady will throw a completed pass! And Dirk Nowitzki will make a jump shot! :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krazyness34
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I predict that Tom Brady will throw a completed pass! And Dirk Nowitzki will make a jump shot! :o

This is the Wrap-Up, not the prediction thread.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sorry but if your patting yourself on the back for predicting CQ's victories, then lol. I hope this a troll. Anyone who has fought them should have seen this coming a mile away.
  • krazyness34
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sorry but if your patting yourself on the back for predicting CQ's victories, then lol. I hope this a troll. Anyone who has fought them should have seen this coming a mile away.

Lighten Up, of course people should have seen it coming from a mile away. However, read the original post with the predictions on it then comment about how everyone thought these predictions would turn out to be correct.

b:bye
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't get it, are you congratulating yourself on getting 100% right? I mean it wasn't exactly hard to predict..
  • krazyness34
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't get it, are you congratulating yourself on getting 100% right? I mean it wasn't exactly hard to predict..

Read the above comment.

You all need to learn to lighten up. Whether I was right or wrong, this is a Wrap-Up of the predictions. meaning that you recap the events that took place in conjunction with the original prediction post.

It is all in fun. Sorry there is no drama in here for everyone to troll on.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    K i'm gonna do one for next weekend even though bidding hasn't ended (or started)

CQ defends against Spec, CQ defends against Harvester, CQ defends against a bunch of random guilds, 4TehLulz wins land from CQ.

CQ beats RQ.

• krazyness34
    edited November 2009
    Options
    K i'm gonna do one for next weekend even though bidding hasn't ended (or started)

CQ defends against Spec, CQ defends against Harvester, CQ defends against a bunch of random guilds, 4TehLulz wins land from CQ.

CQ beats RQ.

Looks decent. Now add more detail and you may have the honor of doing the prediction thread for this upcoming weekend.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This is the Wrap-Up, not the prediction thread.

I was sarcastically pointing out the predictions you made weren't noteworthy. Wait for a war worth predicting to predict =\

Altho I say that and then complain that no one posts anything anymore. So I'm really just being a jerk. But oh well, chicks dig jerks.

Edit: I predict bidding for RQ's land will be stupidily high. Like I mean stupidly. Like so high you'll be like 'wtgdmf? what is there to gain other than flashing your epeen cause you're gonna lose 30m coins?'

Btw, I'll be bidding RQ to flash my epeen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]