TT solo

Options
Newyn - Heavens Tear
Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
I have done TT1-1 and TT1-2 Solo (Singel mode). Going to run 1-2 agin thou, some ppl say that u get more bosses after u do squad mode.

But how is it whit the other TT's are they also Solo abel. And is it anything special to think about. HP, P-def, M-def, charms etc

Or am I a nutcase because I want to be abel to do it solo?
To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
Post edited by Newyn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nut case =P
    Get 2 venos (1 with herc) and enjoy full squad^_^
    b:dirty
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I know. ^^
    But still?
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, I haven't tried it in single mode yet but now I will try ! Keep it up, without other people there will be more drops for you. I would do everything alone if it was possible, but sadly this game requires random strangers or "friends" at times. Solo ftw ! Oh btw, you should try single mode 1-3 with 0-2% exp and see if it's possible, not much too lose then :)
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Can't speak from experience regarding 2-3 or the 3-x series, but the others are totally solo-able. Pretty much all ranged magic (boss-wise at least...mobs may cause trouble if you take them in multiples). The one that's gonna give you the most trouble is Fataliqua. Hard hits + Slower Channeling speed = b:cry

Just...don't go in there expecting to make money. It's a HUGE time sink, drops generally suck, you're gonna burn quite a few pots/charm, and repairs may make you weep after spending what feels like FOREVER trading hits with bosses.
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Best drop so far is 1 edge in TT1-1 rest was mirage, perfect stones.

Dont do it for the coins.
    Higets repair cost so far was about 50k. Kept dying from those naughty hands. -.-"
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not worth doing solo at higher lvls >.< those modes dont drop alot of the things you need for gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How did you manage to solo it and what is single mode?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Just like its said, not worth it.

=P
    b:dirty
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How did you manage to solo it and what is single mode?

Cyclone and IB, back to back usually if not real high level. Did that with my cleric back when the edge's went for 200-250k a piece, so made lots of money. Funny thing was, the broken drums only went for 100k back then.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    IH IH Thunder IH IH Thunder IH IH Thunder IH IH Thunder and so on.

U dont need that many skills to do it.
    IH maxed
    I prefer Thunder duo to higer dam then Plume
    Maxed Buff. I recomend to have all 4 maxed, u get alot of MP/HP during the time u kill the Bosses.
    Metal at desent lvl
    For emergensis It can be good to have Wellspring
    Havent used any charm so far.I use about 40-60 sesam on each boss in TT 1-1. depending on interups.
    If I use any Genie skil I use Searing heart to make him use skills slower. But loking for other skill sto use to make it faster.

Dont count on geting rich soloing TT. It's time consuming and cost way more then u get back.
    IN TT u can chose squad mode or singel mode
    For squad mode u have to be in party with atlest 4 ppl
    In singel mode u can be up to 3 ppl if I understod it corect.
    The mobs do less dam and have less HP in Singel mode. The drops are wery low comperd to Squad mode. It also cost subs to enter singel mode.

Some ppl like to PK other do other stuff. I do TT or go aginst higer lvl mobs.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Regens are cut in half during battle. You're better off popping the Apothecary regens - provided you have the Apoth skill up to date or a friend who will make pots for you.

TT Solo mode has the suckiest drop rates. You are better off finding the "all-in-one" Veno or a really good and really nice BM/Barb willing to solo tank the bosses in Squad mode. A two-man squad is a better split rate between the two of you than with a full squad. :) Or find someone willing to do a charity run - ie you provide the subs and let them take mirages and you get all the mats you need and they can have ones you don't. If you're in a good faction, it's likely you can find someone or a full squad willing to do a charity run for you. (Just means you return the favor later on.)
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its not cut to half it scut to 25%.
    Beacause I don tdo it for the profit I dont realy care about the drops. I just want to be abel to say That I can solo TT without Charms.
    For me its a waste to use consentrate orb ther after all I get 25 MP each time wiht it not 100 when fighting. Get about 10 when using Buff. Beter of to use orbs when AOE grinding Orchid Petatils or TT party mode etc.

Gona try party mode for fun later but that have to wait. Can't play atm. And my HP is abit to low still for Drums aoe.
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its not cut to half it scut to 25%.
    Beacause I don tdo it for the profit I dont realy care about the drops. I just want to be abel to say That I can solo TT without Charms.
    For me its a waste to use consentrate orb ther after all I get 25 MP each time wiht it not 100 when fighting. Get about 10 when using Buff.

Doesn't the 25% rule apply to all regen? Or is the hp/mp cleric buff an exception to this rule??
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Doesn't the 25% rule apply to all regen? Or is the hp/mp cleric buff an exception to this rule??

Cleric buff is not exempt. It suffers from the 25% rule the same as everything else.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Best drop so far is 1 edge in TT1-1 rest was mirage, perfect stones.

Dont do it for the coins.
    Higets repair cost so far was about 50k. Kept dying from those naughty hands. -.-"

Till now i managed to get 1 edge and 1 drum in the same 1-1 solo run. I'm not used to die by hands (>,>") but i admit repair cost can go up to 30k per run (not more, it depends how fast you kill bosses), and calculating also 10-20 (if not more) Event pots (5kMP ones) and few HP Charm ticks (well, it can happen b:sad) and the 80k for each subs (on HL at least) you have over 120k fixed prices per run. If you don't drop at least an Edge, you go really losing money doing it.

What is really good is 2-1. I actually got a very nice looting on solo mode, in almost every run an Forshura (that is going for 800k on HL) and often drops also from 1st boss (very annoying one for channelling debuff) and from feng (still decent drops, 300k each). You need 2 subs, but drops make it more than worth.

PS i suggest LA clerics to get a crappy arcane set to improve magical resistances --- so I do.

PPS the most crappy solo mode i tried is 1-2... dammit, only 2 bosses b:sad
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I use about 40-60 sesam on each boss in TT 1-1. depending on interups.

b:shockedb:shocked how many hours you need to kill each boss? b:shocked 40-60 sesames are more expensive themselves than bosses drops...
  • __Cherry__ - Dreamweaver
    __Cherry__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    get a barb or great veno (perferred herc) and solo runs in sqaud mode

and it works out
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked how many hours you need to kill each boss? b:shocked 40-60 sesames are more expensive themselves than bosses drops...
    about 35-40 min on chien and about 45 min on drum. Will prob be faster now htou havent tryed sense I was lvl 68, been busy geting some lvls. 3 more to go befoer I stop to get my gear skills etc up.