Want To Defeat Nef?

2»

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "Envious"? Why not name it "NotAsGoodAsNef".

Sorry, too long. How about "WeFail"?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HELLO !!!!! youve come to the right place. Even though i quit the game im helping in game friends build a new faction called ENVIOUS. WE are mainly focused on taking out nef and regi. WE only recruit 95+. so far we are a underground faction, so that mean that the membembers are currently in a alt faction until the time has come to take on the ENVIOUS name. PLease join the battle. 95+
    i kinda noticed and then laughed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HELLO !!!!! youve come to the right place. Even though i quit the game im helping in game friends build a new faction called ENVIOUS. WE are mainly focused on taking out nef and regi. WE only recruit 95+. so far we are a underground faction, so that mean that the membembers are currently in a alt faction until the time has come to take on the ENVIOUS name. PLease join the battle. 95+

o.O your that guy who was a total nef worshiper that I used to laugh at when I saw nef chat box and read your comments . Your also the one that was trying to mingle around in pk trying to actually do something but never got much attention except when you made a fool out of yourself . Other than that the only attention you were given equals to the attention when squashing a bug .

Anyway why's a devoted nef lover like you posting something like this ? Let me guess , they finally kicked / got fed up with you and showed you the door ?
  • twentypointonemil
    twentypointonemil Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    o.O your that guy who was a total nef worshiper that I used to laugh at when I saw nef chat box and read your comments . Your also the one that was trying to mingle around in pk trying to actually do something but never got much attention except when you made a fool out of yourself . Other than that the only attention you were given equals to the attention when squashing a bug .

Anyway why's a devoted nef lover like you posting something like this ? Let me guess , they finally kicked got fed up with you and showed you the door ?

He probably left once he realized he married a catshop b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i love this about scant forums b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Gametildeath - Sanctuary
    Gametildeath - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow so many cruel things ppl have to say. one thing about that... i dont really care :)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow so many cruel things ppl have to say. one thing about that... i dont really care :)
    id say something to this but it would be really mean so ill be quiet lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    id say something to this but it would be really mean so ill be quiet lol...

DO IT !!! The imagine of the Decept that throw's in mean comments and speaks her mind is ma' favorite ! b:cute
  • ixiel
    ixiel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    <Turtles> now recruiting for 1,000 player lvl1 ambush against Nefarious.
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ixiel wrote: »
    <Turtles> now recruiting for 1,000 player lvl1 ambush against Nefarious.

I love posting on the wrong avatar.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it would be awsome if there were free for all TWs with rewardz XD

like a TW with more than 1 fac at a time and randum attakz

but thats never ging to happen because pwe cares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • jacksonsquare
    jacksonsquare Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No.

/tenchars
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    name the guild "Blue"
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we wont win if u all keep quiting when we almost made it b:cry
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Like a certain level 99 barb who quit Enelysion 15 minutes before a TW he was scheduled to attend?
  • Saphiraka - Sanctuary
    Saphiraka - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay may be sticking my two cents in here..and I haven't been around long but...

Why do you guys spend all this time one one fac? I can bet you money they weren't sitting around plotting some other fac's ultimate demise while they were starting up..so they are doing good..CONGRATS!!! It shows what teamwork and proper effort puts in.

Stop being such sour pusses and count your blessings...I know I love my fac because of the time we spend together and helping each other..not plotting the downfall of a bunch of people who sit on a computer and game together

Seriously..priorities people.
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol i just realised the faction is called envious

envious of what? the fact you cant get high level members like nef since you suck?

people accuse other people of oracling/scarlet fruiting their way to 100 when their own faction fails massively and pulls mobs, wiping the party then blaming on someone else

on a side note...are you an aka or a mule or something of Nef o.o
    You don;t need +12 gears to do that lol. 50% of my gears are only +1 or +2 and I am with Nef for >1 year

Btw I wanna join this interesting faction MoreENVIOUS. But I have to do more delta from today onwards b:cry

me too!
    "Envious"? Why not name it "NotAsGoodAsNef".

ehn
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    people accuse other people of oracling/scarlet fruiting their way to 100 when their own faction fails massively and pulls mobs, wiping the party then blaming on someone else

ooo recent traumatic experience in rb/warsong/tt/some other instance maybe? tell us more!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty