Crafting at low levels

Options
phyrstormz
phyrstormz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I was just wondering if there is any money earning potential at low levels.

Is their one specific area of crafting that worth focusing on ? (i.e weapons, armor, ect )

Are there items that can actually be sold regularly, or on the auction house at low levels, or am i better off just selling everything i make to NPC's ?

Thanks for the help
Post edited by phyrstormz on

Comments

• Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    From my point of view, crafting is someting I use to ensure I can make the equips I need.

At lower levels, apart from the equipment which have 1*/2*/3* /sockets (these appear as a number within a bracket like (2)), the normal ones i simply NPC it.

The other option is to decompose them into Chi Stones and either make Atk/Def Charms with them or feed them to your genie to increase the stamina.
  • Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary
    Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Alternatively, once you've reached your chosen crafting skill's 3rd level, start making all the equipment you need for your Level 4 skill quest. A quick search on the forum or 1perfectworld.com will tell you what you need, but any surplus you make will sell well on the AH (since others are more than happy to buy these quest items too.)
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If youre trying to get money out of it, I think apothecary might be your best bet, since any class has use for the pots, and because theyre consumables, people do need them in quantity

As for weps, accesories and armor, any 2-3 star should sell pretty well, but can sell especially well if they have good added effects and if the armors have all 5 resistances

Also, any armors and stuff you cant sell (Such as one star equips) you might want to decompose instead of NPCing, since the stones you get from it can be used to feed genies and make charms, and thus other players might buy them
  • Phyrstormz - Harshlands
    Phyrstormz - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i was wondering what those stones from decomposing go for

because for the 1 star ones, im getting from like 5-15 per items, which isnt much

getting like 150ish from the 2 star ones, so i tend to decompose those
    im not sure anyone really wants to buy a level 12 axe, even if it is 2 stars 0.o
  • shyachi
    shyachi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you guys mentioned you can make charms out of the chi stones? where and how?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    shyachi wrote: »
    you guys mentioned you can make charms out of the chi stones? where and how?

At the Apothecary. Look for the tab that says Charms. It will be all the way to the right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • shyachi
    shyachi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    At the Apothecary. Look for the tab that says Charms. It will be all the way to the right.

thank you very much
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't expect to be able to make HP/MP charms, though... you can only make attack and defense charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga