Suggestion for pvp genie skill

dieoh
dieoh Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
Making a thread and see if i can get some insigh/opinions on some genie skills.
I recently bought a clean lvl 80 gene which I was planning to making it "pvp"

So far I picked the following:
True Emptiness, Balance and Relentless Courage(for fists).

The 4th skill id wnt it to be is an attack skill if possible, i would lvoe bramble rage, but I wont make it with the affinities, so im not sure what other options I have. Genie is STR build,

My current affinities are:
4Metal
5Fire
3 Water
2 EArth
2 Wood.

Also for anyone that has balance, just go it to lvl 2(been maxing skills)
and did physical marrow > Balance, the ammount absorbed was quite small, am i doing it wrong o.O?
Post edited by dieoh on

Comments

• susanno
    susanno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hi
    concerning balance it's not that you're doing wrong but lvl 2 is too low try to get it to lvl 7 or 8 at least because each lvl gives + 0.1 so at lvl 8 the difference between your physical and mdef will be multiplied by 0.8.

and i suggest to get tangling mire, it's not an "attack" skill but it will greatly decrease the target's pdef since it's str genie, mine decrease pdef by like 55%
  • dieoh
    edited October 2009
    Well Tangling Mire is nice, but i got another genie, which i mainly sue for PVE or RB

Xtreme poison, alpha male, Tanglin mire and ToP.

Thats why i was looking for a more dmg skill than anything else.
  • Susanno - Harshlands
    Susanno - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    unless you add 1 more affinity point you can't get any good dmg skills with the current affinities, but what type of damage do you want exactly ? physic or magic ?
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I do have to give props to balance when its used correctly. I used a level 5 Bramble rage on a level 91 BM and it did 1700+ damage. When he used balance and then I used bramble rage, it did 14 damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • dieoh
    edited October 2009
    unless you add 1 more affinity point you can't get any good dmg skills with the current affinities, but what type of damage do you want exactly ? physic or magic ?

I actually have 1 affinity point left that i havent used.

As for physical or M. dmg, I guess Magic since i can cover the physical dmg myself and i have True emptines.

You got any recomendations?
  • Susanno - Harshlands
    Susanno - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmm there's 1 skill that's not too bad but it's damage is too far from what thunderstorm used to be, it's Impact it critted for 30k on fb69 boss, with str build HF and if you get near the output damage may be decent since the damage is doubled when you get close.

that's the best magic dmg skill i have found with that build ( i have almost the same build as you with my genie), you can get Earth claw too but it's physical.
  • dieoh
    edited October 2009
    Anyone else got any suggestion besides impact and earth claw o: ?
  • dieoh
    edited October 2009
    bump.

Still hoping i can get some more input =P

So far the only 2 optons are impact and earthclaw.