Options
Zoe - Heavens Tear
Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Before:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/foxdraco/genie.jpg

After:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/foxdraco/2009-10-3014-07-27.jpg

All that and only 28/70 lucky points. I don't care though I just wanted to lose the exp.b:laugh
Main characters
Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
Post edited by Zoe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Deep down she does care because its like the 17th genie shes tired to make, only took me about 5 tries to get my good genie and that was used by exp which was a mistake as i thought i was using spirit QQ
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah I do keep trying to make them but if I got one that I saw was going bad I would trash it right then. This time I asked someone else if they wanted me to make a genie for them so they gave me the 3 mirages, told me which one they wanted and dumped all 14 mil exp into it.
    Main characters
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You should of just gave all the exp to my wizard!

*Note to eatwithspoons* Impliment a method to give exp to other chars :D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You should of just gave all the exp to my wizard!

*Note to eatwithspoons* Impliment a method to give exp to other chars :D

<
    would rather have spirit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <
    would rather have spirit

I made it when i was roughly 86 so i just wanted the exp to hit 89/90 and then make a wizard because its so damn boring now b:cute
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I only used exp from my seller acc to get the genies to lvl 30, after that when I got one with good LP I traded to my main and used Spirit to lvl them to 80. I managed to get a good one on my third try. But I might have to use some exp to lvl from 81 to 89 since I don't have that much SP left. I don't know if I'll be able to though, exp is so hard to get.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would rather keep both XP and SP let it gian its own.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would rather keep both XP and SP let it gian its own.

I don't actually want to level though. I love the genies just because they can eat all my unwanted exp even if I don't use them for anything else.
    Main characters
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Before:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/foxdraco/genie.jpg

After:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/foxdraco/2009-10-3014-07-27.jpg

All that and only 28/70 lucky points. I don't care though I just wanted to lose the exp.b:laugh

/me wonder if all belial does this
    /me wonder if this is why belial is a 2nd rate guild.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't actually want to level though. I love the genies just because they can eat all my unwanted exp even if I don't use them for anything else.

Why on earth are you playing an mmo? Or even more, how on earth did you hit lv93 ^^

I mean, even I don't care much about leveling, but I wouldn't exactly chuck my exp out for the fun of it.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i've given up on getting mine to level up to be pretty. i keep getting ones that have lots of lucky points, then suddenly it goes kaput. i cant afford to keep blowing SP/exp on new ones. why does that happen, anyway?

and another fairy question:

has anyone figured out what the meaning is of their movements? sometimes they just calmly fly around you, other times they wildly fly in circles. im sure it is supposed to mean something, but what?b:question

Deep down she does care because its like the 17th genie shes tired to make, only took me about 5 tries to get my good genie and that was used by exp which was a mistake as i thought i was using spirit QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

Nope, I'm the only one that does it. I want rep not exp.
    Why on earth are you playing an mmo? Or even more, how on earth did you hit lv93 ^^

I mean, even I don't care much about leveling, but I wouldn't exactly chuck my exp out for the fun of it.

I got to 93 to max my pet heal, past that I just want to catch up on rep to get the appropriate rank for my level, which is 7. I shall do this without using the dirty cash shop rep.

and another fairy question:

has anyone figured out what the meaning is of their movements? sometimes they just calmly fly around you, other times they wildly fly in circles. im sure it is supposed to mean something, but what?b:question

It means nothing. It's the same animation all flying things have in all the games made by the devs of PW. The 89 sage/demon faeries have it, the genies have it, the espers of jade dynasty have it as well.
    Main characters
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you want rep, get to 95 and do demon/sage JQs... your m.atk made me lol. So what was the point of this thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you want rep, get to 95 and do demon/sage JQs... your m.atk made me lol. So what was the point of this thread?

I keep my magic attack low so I don't steal agro from my herc. I do that enough when I crit anyway. It also makes pvp more boring than it already is if I hit too hard.

The point was to get the reaction I got from other players.b:victory
    Main characters
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It also makes pvp more boring than it already is if I hit too hard.
    but you also say you never pvp. and a good player knows how to manage aggro no matter how high their attack is.

making claims youre a pvp god is funny b:chuckles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    but you also say you never pvp. and a good player knows how to manage aggro no matter how high their attack is.

making claims youre a pvp god is funny b:chuckles

Random crits are not controllable I steal agro from 90+ barbs sometimes.

Archer was shooting me for a good half a minute but was unable to kill me. I ignored him and was attacking other people instead. Took 1-2 others starting to attack me to kill me. My pet also died a bit earlier, I dropped 4 players on my own before people ganged up on me and killed me. Same TW.

This was a rad archer and that faction once owned almost the entire map. They have the gear and are very equipped for pvp however have a hard time killing me, if they even can. Getting better gear or levels would make TW boring as heck.
    Main characters
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

Archer was shooting me for a good half a minute but was unable to kill me. I ignored him and was attacking other people instead. Took 1-2 others starting to attack me to kill me. My pet also died a bit earlier, I dropped 4 players on my own before people ganged up on me and killed me. Same TW.

This was a rad archer and that faction once owned almost the entire map. They have the gear and are very equipped for pvp however have a hard time killing me, if they even can. Getting better gear or levels would make TW boring as heck.
    sure, and elvis is still alive and shakin' his hips right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I got to 93 to max my pet heal, past that I just want to catch up on rep to get the appropriate rank for my level, which is 7. I shall do this without using the dirty cash shop rep.

Thats going to take forever! I wish you luck on it though. b:victory
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

/me wonder what genies have to do with anything

/me plans to kill such idiots with axes, and genie is along for the ride, thanx

/me wonder why this moron talks like Tarzan

RedMenace

\implores kiyoshi to masticate this, vigorously
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

dude... go to vegas and you'll see tons of them walking down the street.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I keep my magic attack low so I don't steal agro from my herc. I do that enough when I crit anyway. It also makes pvp more boring than it already is if I hit too hard.

The point was to get the reaction I got from other players.b:victory

My reaction? 'That is quite a mighty forcefeed you did there on your munchkin, m'am' b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nope, I'm the only one that does it. I want rep not exp. I just want to catch up on rep to get the appropriate rank for my level, which is 7. I shall do this without using the dirty cash shop rep.
    ..if all you did was FBs, or all you did was one man armies, and you didn't grind or do dailies or ANYTHING else, you still wouldn't have 100k rep by your level. God you're an idiot. Those level guidelines were designed for other versions of PW, where they sell rep in the cash shop, and expect you to buy it.

1) You have 4% crit... somehow I doubt you crit that often.

2) ...You're either pretty dumb to be 1v1ing in TW, or you just don't realize that mashing one key while people don't fight back doesn't take skill. Or both...

3) You have 5k hp and under 2k pdef, I doubt you'd last 5 seconds against a decent archer. And nearly everyone in rad when they owned over half the map is now in tao, enrage, or caesar. It's not the same faction. As for gear and levels in TW... try fighting a faction that actually owns a level 2 or 1 land. Radiance =/= Tao, Enrage, or even Caesar.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • myforumaccountwoot
    myforumaccountwoot Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ..if all you did was FBs, or all you did was one man armies, and you didn't grind or do dailies or ANYTHING else, you still wouldn't have 100k rep by your level. God you're an idiot. Those level guidelines were designed for other versions of PW, where they sell rep in the cash shop, and expect you to buy it.

1) You have 4% crit... somehow I doubt you crit that often.

2) ...You're either pretty dumb to be 1v1ing in TW, or you just don't realize that mashing one key while people don't fight back doesn't take skill. Or both...

3) You have 5k hp and under 2k pdef, I doubt you'd last 5 seconds against a decent archer. And nearly everyone in rad when they owned over half the map is now in tao, enrage, or caesar. It's not the same faction. As for gear and levels in TW... try fighting a faction that actually owns a level 2 or 1 land. Radiance =/= Tao, Enrage, or even Caesar.

Owned lmao

You want rep

So you waste exp

Your methods are just as fail as the lies you make up to make it seem like you're decent at PvP. You're in Belial, that's about all there is to know
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My little bugger....

genie.jpg

~Saitada
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

homer-elvis.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Thats the first time i saw aa with the same magic attack as me....and i'm heavy/aa b:laugh
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats the first time i saw aa with the same magic attack as me....and i'm heavy/aa b:laugh
    Kinda sad, aint it? Even my veno's lame refined +5 wraith conqueror had ~7k, /vitarcanebuild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    - **** those little worthless buggy things, no way they are getting a single point of my exp/sp .
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I just wanted to congratulate you on having a unique build and goal. I'm pretty tired of seeing a bunch of clones with different shells all based on one or two builds.

I too try to do something unique with each of my builds, and I think it makes things more interesting.

Have fun! b:victory