My gears

Options
AztecDemon - Lost City
AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
Hey just wondering if u could rate my gears/give me pointer on how to improve it. These gears hopefully will be lasting me to 90 seen as the HH70 and 80 gears suck. With this gear i will be planning to do alot of RB gammas and my dailies. I am an Arcane mage so this is all arcane gears

Headgear: Level 71 (3 socket) (+123 Physical Defence(Shards))

Robe:Level 70 3 star (3 socket) All 5 elements (+261 Physical Defence (3 Flawless shards + Stats))

Pants:Dark Pants of Hedes (3 socket) all 5 elements (+120 HP (Shards))

Gloves:Sleeves of the sea captain(3 socket) All 5 elements (+123 Physical Defence(Shards))

Boots:Level 76 (3 socket) (+192 Physical Defence(Shards + stats))

Cape:Level 67 3 star (4 socket) (+160 HP(Shards))

With all this i would equal 3.5k physical defence(Self buffed) and 4.5K(Cleric buff + Self Buffed)
Post edited by AztecDemon - Lost City on

Comments

• Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in my opinion its good enough till 90. I had around 4.3khp buffed, 4.7k def self-buffed. Perhaps just ur p.def gotta improve abit ! But with a good barb i dun really get hit till Double wave comes. During double wave the bm+barb usually seperates the waves into 2. So i only get hit 3-4 times. which means still i would not charm tick.
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Get to 90, its easy. Don't care about anything except your weapon until then.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AztecDemon - Lost City
    AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Meh i just wanted to make these gears so i wasnt as much of a push over. plus its like saving my money becuase i can sell them after im 90 and get a highly plussed weapon.