What CQ has become

Options
Ethree - Lost City
Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
I usually dont post alot, but after last week i felt like i needed too. Let me say my main is in CQ but im using an alt to prevent backlash or me getting kicked. It's about the tw vs gz last weeekend. For those that dont know cq could have ended it in 5 mins, but chose to camp the spawn and not send catas in for 30 min. This just seems butthurt to me like how dare gz cross us make them pay. This just shows how greede cq is. The guild is nothing more than a group of paid mercenaries.Theres really none of the original cq left.Your a shell of your former self. This isnt the cq i used to know, the cq I used to like. Nothing more than salary leechers imo. It may not look like it cq but your greedeness will be your downfall this weekend showed that. GG your digging your own grave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
Post edited by Ethree - Lost City on

Comments

• SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    FBI CNTROLZ CQ WE REEICHZb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I usually dont post alot, but after last week i felt like i needed too. Let me say my main is in CQ but im using an alt to prevent backlash or me getting kicked.
    It's about the tw vs gz last weeekend. For those that dont know cq could have ended it in 5 mins, but chose to camp the spawn and not send catas infor 30 min. This just seems butthurt to me like how dare gz cross us make them pay. This just shows how greede cq is. The guild is nothing more than a group of piad mercenaries.
    Theres really none of the original cq left.Your a shell of your former self. This isnt the cq i used to know, The cq I used to like. Nothing more than salary leechers imo. It may not look like it cq but your greedeness will be your downfall this weekend showed that.
    GG your digging your own grave.

N B4 FlameZb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    was funny though lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok, i loled seriously at the signature Ethree.b:laugh
    Good stuff there!b:thanks
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ETROLLb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Boring. Consider posting in one of the other threads that flame CQ, or leaving it on your main and joining Spec or GZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    feeding the trolls? b:chuckle

but it sounds 100%reliably to me...especially the 5min thing...b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    CQ has become a salary leeching guild. The core is salary leeching aswell is how bad it is getting. Everyone seems to be proud of it and laugh at GZ but it's not funny.

GZ work together and are a good guild based on something other than salary. Same for Spectral. Yet CQ can't see why they are fighting against them. They have a real purpose unlike CQ. Spectral has put so much money into the game to help the server and no one thanks them for it. You ungreatful fools. I hope you learn your lesson after CQ takes over the map.

Till then, those who are fighting for the cause will continue to work hard and as a team. United we can do anything. Spectral. GuardianZ. Harvester. RageQuit.... stand up. For this is the moment you all will shine! We promise destroy of Conqueror!!!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    CQ has become a salary leeching guild. The core is salary leeching aswell is how bad it is getting. Everyone seems to be proud of it and laugh at GZ but it's not funny.

GZ work together and are a good guild based on something other than salary. Same for Spectral. Yet CQ can't see why they are fighting against them. They have a real purpose unlike CQ. Spectral has put so much money into the game to help the server and no one thanks them for it. You ungreatful fools. I hope you learn your lesson after CQ takes over the map.

Till then, those who are fighting for the cause will continue to work hard and as a team. United we can do anything. Spectral. GuardianZ. Harvester. RageQuit.... stand up. For this is the moment you all will shine! We promise destroy of Conqueror!!!

I'm trying to think of who I think would talk like this.... Hrmmm..... OH. THAT 300 MOVIE, AMIRITE??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Boring. Consider posting in one of the other threads that flame CQ, or leaving it on your main and joining Spec or GZ.

You are honest to god, the most gullible person I have seen on the intrawebz in E3's post and Xtacys. Is there anything you won't bite on ?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You are honest to god, the most gullible person I have seen on the intrawebz in E3's post and Xtacys. Is there anything you won't bite on ?

i can name 1 thing. b:cute
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

Yep. That. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

I was thinking the same but wasn't sure I wanted it to end this way. But then again, peopel tend to fall for it a lot more than once.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

omg X I don't even know whose side you're on anymore lmao.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

My [edited], apparently. :(
    Everix> me
    lmao lolololol
    destroy tokyo, do you still love me?
    or do I have to give you another flawless citrine for your love? b:sadb:cryb:surrender
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everix> everyone b:sadb:cryb:surrender

I fixed it!! :'3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I usually dont post alot, but after last week i felt like i needed too. Let me say my main is in CQ but im using an alt to prevent backlash or me getting kicked. It's about the tw vs gz last weeekend. For those that dont know cq could have ended it in 5 mins, but chose to camp the spawn and not send catas in for 30 min. This just seems butthurt to me like how dare gz cross us make them pay. This just shows how greede cq is. The guild is nothing more than a group of paid mercenaries.Theres really none of the original cq left.Your a shell of your former self. This isnt the cq i used to know, the cq I used to like. Nothing more than salary leechers imo. It may not look like it cq but your greedeness will be your downfall this weekend showed that. GG your digging your own grave.

Etroll attacks again ...
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I usually dont post alot, but after last week i felt like i needed too. Let me say my main is in CQ but im using an alt to prevent backlash or me getting kicked. It's about the tw vs gz last weeekend. For those that dont know cq could have ended it in 5 mins, but chose to camp the spawn and not send catas in for 30 min. This just seems butthurt to me like how dare gz cross us make them pay. This just shows how greede cq is. The guild is nothing more than a group of paid mercenaries.Theres really none of the original cq left.Your a shell of your former self. This isnt the cq i used to know, the cq I used to like, the cq I used to troll. Nothing more than salary leechers imo. It may not look like it cq but your greedeness will be your downfall this weekend showed that. GG your digging your own grave.

corrected b:cute
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    corrected b:cute

You trolled Xalana earlier. Pro, you.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As far as i know ... Spec is not here to save the server. The only thing sepc is bound to is destroy CQ. Find somebody else to save the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Do you promise of destroy CQ? b:surrender
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I dunno yet ... CQ have proved a few cash shoppers < 400M for entire guild per week. Hope i can afford a bronze charm this week TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actually if you count, it's 490m. ijs
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As far as i know ... Spec is not here to save the server. The only thing sepc is bound to is destroy CQ. Find somebody else to save the server.

I think I stated this before. The only guild capable of destroying CQ is CQ themselves. Spectral's best chance is to somehow absorb some of our members. And I'm not even sure that will work.
    cei98 wrote: »
    Actually if you count, it's 490m. ijs

+1
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

The most EPIC post by are dear DarkSniper:

"And so they go, boldly, out into the great beyond. Their mission is simple, to stop CQ at all costs. They are outnumbered, outmatched, but they will do whatever it takes to accomplish thier mission.

Spectral: THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE"

I always thought this was HILARIOUS....b:chuckleb:victory

* This is beyond the topic but I felt the need to laugh this morning =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Cinderellla - Lost City
    Cinderellla - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

they might want to start with focusing on CQ then. not kos ing half the server because they think there is a CQ alt in that guild or something stupid like that.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am going to make a list of 9x willing to form a real guild to take out Conqueror. If you guys are serious about taking Conqueror out I can help you. It's very simple and with my guide you will successfully have reached your goal.

In order to achieve these goals you seek from defeating Conqueror all the way to making them rage quit, you must follow everything I say no questions asked.

1) Go to New York and fetch me a sugar cookie. The meaning of this is to replenish myself so that I may direct you correctly.

2) Issue positions to people you don't feel is capable to handle things thrown at them. If you do that it will give them a sense of purpose and feel needed. If you understand this then you know it will better that person.

3) Talking is not necassary in a guild that plans to take the game serious. Anyone who tries to conversate and cause drama by conversating with small talk shall be banished immediately.

4) Do everything Conqueror does everyday all the time. If it's out of safe it may lead to a pk fight but know that even so you are building your way to the top. By mimicing you can better what they are doing.

5) TW needs Wadzio leading. If he leads we will not fail. He has everything someone leading an officer of such a guild would need. Also giving him a position will give him a sense of purpose.

6) Maintain this at an ongoing pace. Any failure will lead into a greater failure later.

P.S. If you agree with this pose give me a +1 if not then simply reply "no"
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    +1
    (back to you)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    7) Party with KOS at all opportunities, as to advance in lvl's and cultivation. You should not be helping your own guild-mates to do this. This will only lead to cohesiveness and togetherness.

8) make sure your alts are not in well-known guilds, but that CQ knows who your alts are.

Added and +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    +10000000000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.