Last 30 points : MAG or VIT

Options
SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver
SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
Cleric95.jpg

I want to help my friend here..
shes a very good cleric with nice build.. (look link for her stats)

but now shes confuse and she not sure to put her points..
MAG vs VIT
these will be her last 30 points toward lvl 100

her gameplay style is lots RB, TT when needed..
and when she not doing any of them she flying around PK'ing usually with her PK team..

opinion from all clerics especially lvl 100 cleric a greatly appreciated...
Post edited by SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im just 84 and dont like too much points in vit, but for PKing purposes ya need more vit i guesse

still it s just 300hp more..

..but yea- PKers need hp..

anywa, i know i didnt answer at all, but wanted to have reason to write that ur friends toon face is hot!

b:victory
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't it help to know her stats right now? You have them blocked out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't it help to know her stats right now? You have them blocked out...

QFT. I capped my vit at 40 and it works great. rest mag. Tell her to put one in str every odd numbered lv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bleh, his friend is 95 lvl duh

and he dun want to show all stats coz she is pker ofc

anyway 7695 hp so 5919 without buff?

+5lvls = +100 hp

so, 6019 at 100lvl ~~> 7824 buffed (+30pts to mag)

+30vit = +300hp

6319 at 100lvl ~~> 8214 buffed (but nothin for mag left)

and im not sure how to calculate how much m-attack will 30 mag add.. eww 300-450? (rly not sure bout this*)
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Those defensive specs are insane. b:dirty

Between Guardian Light, Wings of Protection, Plume Shell, heals, pots, Genie Skills, and apoth defense items...survivability should be a non-existent issue unless you get blindsided. And even then, recovery could still be possible...

If one were to come across something that COULD punch through all that protection...I have my doubts that 300 HP would make a massive difference compared to the stronger heals/damage output that the added magic would provide. But then again, I've yet to reach those endgame instances, and won't be at that point for quite some time. If I'm wrong about the importance of those few extra HP...please enlighten.
  • SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    that makes sense Lady... b:victory

thanks for the mathematical view Paramedic...

come on PKer clerics lvl 95-100 out there...

any input, opinion, view, or strategy???
    b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Really hard to tell because the stats are hidden. At least if we know the base VIT it would help, and you can keep the bonus stat VIT from gears secret. For example, for me i have base 20 VIT, plus bonus vit and shards my pdef comes to 8k+ and near 9k with sage buffs. If i were explaining to myself, i could tell myself to add maybe 10-15 VIT in to balance out the base vit, bonus vit, and shards. Then put in all to mag. (since i like attack more)
    We need a little more info on at least the base vit or mag stats to consider how much of what pdef, hp, mag def, and where is she getting it from, to balance out the last 30 points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That pic sure doesn't look like cleric.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Given that she's 95 and has that much hp, I think she knows that the only place to put them is magic.
  • SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    should i show u guys the stats??

does it really matters...?

input = stats attribution
    output = combat stats shown

well... let just say her VIT over 100 and MAG over 400

someone say dont mind VIT, she'll be fine...
    bring Magic up all the way till her minimum Magic attack 10,000

is this good decision??
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I smell a troll. A level 95 cleric who doesn't know what to do with her build? Right.
    I mean the stats themselves are already pretty hax and I very much doubt that's self-buffed.

It's pointless to even try to give advice without at least knowing her base stats, let alone the buffs she had on at the time. But I'll bite. If she wants moar hp, dump the points into vit. If she wants moar attack, dump the points into mag.

MIrite?
    b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    should i show u guys the stats??

does it really matters...?

input = stats attribution
    output = combat stats shown

well... let just say her VIT over 100 and MAG over 400

someone say dont mind VIT, she'll be fine...
    bring Magic up all the way till her minimum Magic attack 10,000

is this good decision??
    If her BASE VIT is over 100 then go mag >.>
    I smell a troll. A level 95 cleric who doesn't know what to do with her build? Right.
    I mean the stats themselves are already pretty hax and I very much doubt that's self-buffed.
    Could be oracles or too much RB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That pic sure doesn't look like cleric.

b:chuckle
    Looks exactly like a cleric to me.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why you not show here stats...is it buffed, is it unbuffed...not much info IMO..
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry