Best of each class!!

Comments

• laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm not attacking you whatsoever, you pvp'ed a hell of a lot, whenever I was at a pvp war you would show up and I respect you for that.

I was merely stating that people who have said you are the best BM are completely wrong, for start the OP asked for the STRONGEST person of each class and that isn't you, same goes skillwise. You're an average BM, average gear and average skill even average HP, nothing special whatsoever, and its pretty sad that the Kylins who voted for you won't get over themselves or their tag to perhaps look past it and nominate a BM who isn't even in their own guild.

Stunlock is what a BM is known for, try fighting an archer, cleric, wizard or veno without stunlocking them, they will kite and kite and kite and probably own you, and when it comes to other barbs and BM's in pvp wars you SHOULD be stunlocking them for as long as possible while the squishies nuke the hell out of em, a stunlock is ALWAYS the best thing a BM can do...The fact you just stated it is not the best thing to do and is a "waste of chi" proves that you don't know your class and its role in world pvp as well as you think you do.

Whenever I was in a PvP war and on ventrilo whatever target was called it was the job of the BM to get to them asap and keep 'em stunned while they got nuked, and it worked everytime and a party of 6 sense kept sending 3 parties of KD back to SZ using the same method (until there was like 30 of them and we finally got rolled)

Edit - Can't you tell from my use of punctuation that I'm not Xheart xD

sense didnt have wrs. o.o well except xheart and forian or so. and schism - who was just spying
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    Spectral - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    sense didnt have wrs. o.o

Nvm, you named 3. Maybe angeRR will remember that day at the lake of woe, poor Icon kept getting owned.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Stunlock is what a BM is known for, try fighting an archer, cleric, wizard or veno without stunlocking them, they will kite and kite and kite and probably own you, and when it comes to other barbs and BM's in pvp wars you SHOULD be stunlocking them for as long as possible while the squishies nuke the hell out of em, a stunlock is ALWAYS the best thing a BM can do...The fact you just stated it is not the best thing to do and is a "waste of chi" proves that you don't know your class and its role in world pvp as well as you think you do.

Whenever I was in a PvP war and on ventrilo whatever target was called it was the job of the BM to get to them asap and keep 'em stunned while they got nuked, and it worked everytime and a party of 6 sense kept sending 3 parties of KD back to SZ using the same method (until there was like 30 of them and we finally got rolled)

no stunlock isnt the best thing i can always do. in such a situation when u call targets, and dds obey that yes it is... when we world pvp this isnt like that, i usually pvp with pretty OP dds who just easily kill the target themselves, and i only stun HAs when they are causing problems to the "squishies"... i find it more useful to pick nixvenos and clerics(getting one of these down in 6 sec with dragon combo - one less enemy by start?) awhile which could **** those squshies, but all of that depends on the situation

and 1v1 stunlock is likely never the way to go when ur opponent wont die in the first, or at last the second stunlock... no point of wasting chi on it when the only thing u can do is ticking ur opponents charm... better use chi for some combo with dragon, so u can actually win.

we see things different and i will never agree that stunlock is the only way to go... BM can do much more. ofc u have to stun, but keeping ur opponent at the very same place isnt the only thing u can do

anyway for a bit i have to aggree with u, unless at least the late 8x i didnt really find my role in air group pvp. and now i am sure it isnt stunlocking barbarians.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    no stunlock isnt the best thing i can always do. in such a situation when u call targets, and dds obey that yes it is... when we world pvp this isnt like that, i usually pvp with pretty OP dds who just easily kill the target themselves, and i only stun HAs when they are causing problems to the "squishies"... i find it more useful to pick nixvenos and clerics(getting one of these down in 6 sec with dragon combo - one less enemy by start?) awhile which could **** those squshies, but all of that depends on the situation

and 1v1 stunlock is likely never the way to go when ur opponent wont die in the first, or at last the second stunlock... no point of wasting chi on it when the only thing u can do is ticking ur opponents charm... better use chi for some combo with dragon, so u can actually win.

we see things different and i will never agree that stunlock is the only way to go... BM can do much more. ofc u have to stun, but keeping ur opponent at the very same place isnt the only thing u can do

anyway for a bit i have to aggree with u, unless at least the late 8x i didnt really find my role in air group pvp. and now i am sure it isnt stunlocking barbarians.

Anyone with half a brain who notices that they have been dragoned will either drop from the air or get the **** away as fast as possible until the curse has worn off, if there is another BM there to stop him from moving then yeah, that justifies the other BM using dragon.

And please, a veno who stands still for you to do a dragon combo? then again you are fighting KD..sooo.
    And a decent cleric would also drop and purify the dragon asap, but again, you only fight KD's.
    Now if you were to save that precious chi and to go for the venos/clerics (decent ones that is who won't let themselves be cursed and hit) and stun them..they WILL die, if you have decent stunlocking macros that give you nice DD that is.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I heard that you can stun somebody before using dragon; but I heard that was an urban legend
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    I heard that you can stun somebody before using dragon; but I heard that was an urban legend

It still isn't as effective and you end up using more chi than you need to.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Anyone with half a brain who notices that they have been dragoned will either drop from the air or get the **** away as fast as possible until the curse has worn off, if there is another BM there to stop him from moving then yeah, that justifies the other BM using dragon.

And please, a veno who stands still for you to do a dragon combo? then again you are fighting KD..sooo.
    And a decent cleric would also drop and purify the dragon asap, but again, you only fight KD's.
    Now if you were to save that precious chi and to go for the venos/clerics (decent ones that is who won't let themselves be cursed and hit) and stun them..they WILL die, if you have decent stunlocking macros that give you nice DD that is.

now i am 100% sure u have never played bm. who sad i dont stun before dragon?

stunlock macros fail for 2 reason. i refuse to start a stunlokc macro with drakebash, since it deals dmg, what i need in the middle, for obvious reason. aoe stun has range, and it will be mostly different that from what range i stunned my opponent and what time i need to reach him. i use skills depending on that, so i wont run out of time before next stun.

and also i have constant 400-1k ping, a stunlock macro just wont work like that.
    It still isn't as effective and you end up using more chi than you need to.

ask people who are usually trying to crash me in third past, they all die in first aoe stun time range
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    now i am 100% sure u have never played bm. who sad i dont stun before dragon?

stunlock macros fail for 2 reason. i refuse to start a stunlokc macro with drakebash, since it deals dmg, what i need in the middle, for obvious reason. aoe stun has range, and it will be mostly different that from what range i stunned my opponent and what time i need to reach him. i use skills depending on that, so i wont run out of time before next stun.

and also i have constant 400-1k ping, a stunlock macro just wont work like that.

ask people who are usually trying to crash me in third past, they all die in first aoe stun time range

Tbh, if I was in a guild and I had 2 95+ mages following me around in world PvP, you're right why not just hit a dragon and see what the mages hit him for, now you're 89+ you have 3 sparks, when it comes to 1 v 1 why would you stun and dragon with a CHANCE to kill them when (if you're at MAX chi) you can keep them stunlocked for like 45 seconds (factoring in occult ice) thats MORE than enough time to kill them, and if you fail to kill them with your dragon combo, what then? you have no chi and are pretty much screwed.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Tbh, if I was in a guild and I had 2 95+ mages following me around in world PvP, you're right why not just hit a dragon and see what the mages hit him for, now you're 89+ you have 3 sparks, when it comes to 1 v 1 why would you stun and dragon with a CHANCE to kill them when (if you're at MAX chi) you can keep them stunlocked for like 45 seconds (factoring in occult ice) thats MORE than enough time to kill them, and if you fail to kill them with your dragon combo, what then? you have no chi and are pretty much screwed.

i am sage bm, i have chi dw. also i have 50+ chi pots at me if it would be needed but it is rarely. i dont dragon when i dont know that my enemy will drop fro sure... and i can assure there arent many LA/AA players on server who wouldnt drop.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009

ask people who are usually crash me in third past, they all die in first aoe stun time range

Fixed and no. Takes a long time for u to kill anyone unless u dragon and crit after aka only way u kill people (This in mt case ofc :D )
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Fixed and no. Takes a long time for u to kill anyone unless u dragon and crit after aka only way u kill people (This in mt case ofc :D )

i dont need to crit after dragon. maybe u noticed u always died after.

and afterall do u say that as the ea who nearly always fails to crash a charmless bm, when ur three sparked metal crit doesnt kill me with phisical sutra? i respect u in one way or an other, but u managed to kill me like 2 or 3 times from many, and i was charmless always, while u had a charm.

and yes, if i dont zerk or crit it takes a long time to kill u.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barbarian: Killer_Khan/Endless_life/Tekkblade i took taboo out of the list becouse he has already too much ego. .

I lol'd.

Barb- taking myself out of the equation, endless or lea. anyone that wrote tekkblabe i can assume is getting a pay off. perditioning a 101 BM automatically gives you fail status.

BM- Only BMs ive had much pvp experience with and thought were good are rome and emo.

Archer- toughest class for me to choose.....fack it i wont even bother.

Mage- Nurfed followed by XuLin, tim and MD dont belong in this conversation what so ever.

Veno- iffy, only veno that 1v1 has ever consistantly done well.

Cleric- Acrelar/Blade, stop saying aeneas, he doesnt play anymore.

Here ya go, notice i disnt just pick my KD butt buddies, as it would be impossible for me to say someone is the best without ever pvping against them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    We'll agree to disagree.

You like relying on the luck of dragons.
    I like relying on keeping my enemy from moving using pre-defined macros that give me the optimum damage possible within the stunlock time (then factor in all the zerks, crits and zerk/crits that can occur in the 45 seconds I can keep them from moving) Being a vit BM I had poor accuracy so could hardly use chi pots due to using an accuracy pot instead before a fight which meant I never missed.

The only time that justified me using a dragon was when there was an unstoppable barb and another BM with me who could keep him locked. Waste of chi without chi pots to help you stun AGAIN after the dragon fails, and as Ajani says a BM would have to get lucky with a zerk crit under dragon to kill any AA/LA before your first stun runs out. Especially since most 90+ now AA or LA have OP lunar gear with insane shards giving them nice HP/pdef. T_T
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i dont need to crit after dragon. maybe u noticed u always died after.

when ur three sparked metal crit doesnt kill me with phisical sutra?

You must of used your genie skills there because a 3 sparked metal crit on a BM with phys marrow up would fking dominate you, lmao.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sorry but

WR: Michael or Rome. Emo and Siva have the lvls but they suck pvp wise.

MG: Nurfed or XuLin. Both smarter than the average MG's in the server including MD.

WB: Taboo. Sorry but Endless, Killer and Tekk may have lvls and gear but only skill they have is PERDITION, run around like a noob getting chi and perdition some more.

WF: Icon. Ye, all other venos are like send nix, gtfo, die, QQ i coulnd run away.

EA: Nova_ , ye atm there are a lot og 95+ ea with uber refined lunars and all 89+ skills. Still Nova **** everyone without need for those things.. To bad he quittedb:sad

EP: Blade. Sorry but Ascii only know 1 pk combo and all other EP's are awfull pvp wise. I would vote for Aeneas but new owner of the account is just fail..

b:kiss i can kill you without it
    and i have if i remember right but its hard not using it with you have 5 to 10 people on you
    so what are you to do?
    perdition hope it kill them and move to the next people
    b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    We'll agree to disagree.

You like relying on the luck of dragons.
    I like relying on keeping my enemy from moving using pre-defined macros that give me the optimum damage possible within the stunlock time (then factor in all the zerks, crits and zerk/crits that can occur in the 45 seconds I can keep them from moving)

The only time that justified me using a dragon was when there was an unstoppable barb and another BM with me who could keep him locked. Waste of chi without chi pots to help you stun AGAIN after the dragon fails, and as Ajani says a BM would have to get lucky with a zerk crit under dragon to kill any AA/LA before your first stun runs out. Especially since most 90+ now AA or LA have OP lunar gear with insane shards giving them nice HP/pdef. T_T

i ubnderstand whyt u say, but i see it different, it isnt really luck. i have to repeat i dont need luck in very most case... and with some luck i even took icon down like that, while i could stunlock him forever with my +5 axes(he was busy with someone else awhiule). dragon is my favorite skill and using a good combo can really make a difference

and the few people with really gear are exceptions, i try to handle somehow else
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This list consists of everyone that played on HL, Quit or still playing.

EP: Ultimate/funlolz - nothing is better than a skilled ep calling targets on vent. Knows who to sleep first, debuff targets, pro heals. Gawd i miss pvping with a true support cleric by my side.

EA: BlazingAzn/Ligeia - BlazingAzn was the only archer that killed me 1v1. Quick reflexes and knew how to stay alive being a squishy with heavy use of 89 pots. As for Ligeia, I can't count how many times we pvped together all day fighting crimson powerhouse during the r34/Pendulum days. All around decent archer. LOLsageEA.

BM: Rome/Siva - Rome got skills but needs better equipment. As for Siva, he was garbage at first. But after over 9000 1v1 sessions with him, he improved A LOT. He's a perfect example of a nab becoming pretty decent by working hard, learning to pvp. Folks, you can't learn how to pvp if you don't pvp. It's ALL about experience.

WF: angeRR/Iffy/Icon - Pro venos that know what they're doing.

MG: Anemone/Xulin/Suwaki - Anemone knew her stuff. I remember her telling me to learn the cooldown timers on genie stuns and popular skills used by other classes. That helped me in pvp drastically. I would give the same advice to a newbie mage. I can't stress how valuable it is to know your opponents cooldowns.

WB: angeRR said it best. Any WB can just cash shop op gears and perdition. No kiting whatsoever. Not much skills are involved if the class basically just chases you around, melee'ing you to get chi and perdition. If it doesnt kill you, repeat. Can't really judge who's good and who's not imo.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Veno : Ayekim/

LMAO really? like really really?

He was a cool kid but was not very good

b:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WB: angeRR said it best. Any WB can just cash shop op gears and perdition. No kiting whatsoever. Not much skills are involved if the class basically just chases you around, melee'ing you to get chi and perdition. If it doesnt kill you, repeat. Can't really judge who's good and who's not imo.

when you were in over9k my perdition was lvl 2 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    You must of used your genie skills there because a 3 sparked metal crit on a BM with phys marrow up would fking dominate you, lmao.

i dont even have balance, i dont find it that useful in pvp, my genie has only 4 skill, it fails ...

i didnt use anything, i was luring for zhen in third past
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Spectral - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i dont even have balance, i dont find it that useful in pvp, my genie has only 4 skill, it fails ...

i didnt use anything, i was luring for zhen in third past

Sorry, I call BS then.
    A 3 spark metal crit on a BM using phys sutra and you didn't die? that's not possible. You said it yourself that you have **** HP, that WOULD of one shot you lmao.
    Go duel Ajani right now, and let him 3 spark metal crit you while you have phys marrow up and SS it for me ;) I'll expect to be seeing a 5 digit number.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Sorry, I call BS then.
    A 3 spark metal crit on a BM using phys sutra and you didn't die? that's not possible. You said it yourself that you have **** HP, that WOULD of one shot you lmao.
    Go duel Ajani right now, and let him 3 spark metal crit you while you have phys marrow up and SS it for me ;)

i checked my SS's if it was SSd, i even remember he did 3999 on me, but no it wasnt. maybe the marrow run out since i was luring on mount and only casted at beginning of circle idk. maybe he was shooting from the air whihc wouldnt make sense but can happen. but it wasnt the only time he faild to kill a bm with phisical marrow on.

and no i wont do that. wether u believe or not, idc, nor that will make a point in any part of the discussion.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    best WB - me
    best EP - Nike
    best EA - my archer
    best WF - Puddle
    best WR - i don't have a BM
    best MG - i dont have a mage

but PVE
    WF - malilizi
    EP - acrelar. wait nvm he forgets to equip blessing
    EA - anyone but zinova
    WB - LEA will tank you in your face

PVP
    EP - bigdin? or gin? i can't remember but one of them rolled me. acrelar (except for when he gets perditioned through plume)
    EA - zinova or escobar
    WF - daniel robert selfridge the III told me he was good so i believe him
  • Spye - Harshlands
    Spye - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WR:
    Rome
    OoQQoO - CN player who knew wtf he was doing. Remember pvping against him @ 7x, above average skillwise.
    Xheart - PK'd with him alot back in QQme, effective stunlock.
    WB: None, all just meatshields anyway.
    WF:
    angeRR
    Icon
    EP:
    BigDin - Try & kill this guy, please. Relatively unknown 9x Kylin EP; hurts like **** & has a ton of HP.
    d5 - True support cleric.
    MG:
    XuLin - Knows how to play his class, hurts like a *****. Went from an easy kill pre-9x to a wtfgototown as soon as he sees you out of safe.
    Nurfed - Putting him here because of his rank8, was slightly above average skillwise..
    MD - Whether you like him or not, he still 1 shots you.
    EA:
    Embustero - Not active in the "PK scene" but hurts quite a bit.
    Ligeia - sage ftlulz but can stay alive, I remember PKing with him a ton @ bflies in QQme.
    BlazingAzn
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Some names dont deserve to be in that list. I've played this server for like 2 months from the begining till 7x and many things were different.
    angeRR was good combo with dejavu but alone he ran away every time after killing nix and he had lvl advantage too. Iffy was good combo with Kiwi but I killed him many times, I dont think he ever killed me, I might be wrong but Kiwi (devoted) did kill me a few times. Iffy (and Kiwi) always stay to fight, the other venos ran away. Nei was/is still strong veno but he was in my team. Ayekim (spell?) wasnt bad but I didnt like that person much. Malilizi, I dont remember this name. There were some good enemy archers like Antihero Nova Ligeia Epic, players who stay to fight even if veno was much stronger in those lvls range. For BM's enemies, I only remember Rome's name.. there was no siva or headtrauma name that I could remember. Clerics, I remember Ultimate, Kiwi did pvp alot too but was lower lvl. In my team I liked many. Mages, nurfed and bakura were good enemies but others like dragonslayer/roin were bad lol. Barbs, some of my enemies were pretty bad like brendle others were decent. From my guild I liked HibrisX a lot, he was good, and zoro too coz he helepd alot in pvp/pve but he had his moments. Now what did I miss, my memory isnt that big...
    Ok /rant off
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    There were some good enemy archers like Antihero Nova Ligeia Epic, players who stay to fight even if veno was much stronger in those lvls range.

I was not forgotten.b:cute<3
    60 / 250.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I was not forgotten.b:cute<3

gratz on 90
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • HH_Opener - Harshlands
    HH_Opener - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best MG- angeRR. Him and Dejavu were a pro combo.
    Best EP- Suwaki was pretty good but i was better
    Best EA- cl1ckftw was by far the best. Owned angeRR all day
    Best WB- Antihero pro tank. Helped me and Suwaki on our fb99. Two Clerics trying to solo it is GGb:surrender
    Best BM- Lejont fkn annoying with those stun locks
    Best WF- Ligeia... fkn AoE purging everyone when i buffed. Owning him in 4 shots was fun too
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    Some names dont deserve to be in that list. I've played this server for like 2 months from the begining till 7x and many things were different.
    angeRR was good combo with dejavu but alone he ran away every time after killing nix and he had lvl advantage too. Iffy was good combo with Kiwi but I killed him many times, I dont think he ever killed me, I might be wrong but Kiwi (devoted) did kill me a few times. Iffy (and Kiwi) always stay to fight, the other venos ran away. Nei was/is still strong veno but he was in my team. Ayekim (spell?) wasnt bad but I didnt like that person much. Malilizi, I dont remember this name. There were some good enemy archers like Antihero Nova Ligeia Epic, players who stay to fight even if veno was much stronger in those lvls range. For BM's enemies, I only remember Rome's name.. there was no siva or headtrauma name that I could remember. Clerics, I remember Ultimate, Kiwi did pvp alot too but was lower lvl. In my team I liked many. Mages, nurfed and bakura were good enemies but others like dragonslayer/roin were bad lol. Barbs, some of my enemies were pretty bad like brendle others were decent. From my guild I liked HibrisX a lot, he was good, and zoro too coz he helepd alot in pvp/pve but he had his moments. Now what did I miss, my memory isnt that big...
    Ok /rant off

I rarelly saw Angerr run away but ok.. and Ayekin is fail veno. I doubt her skill's are even maxed since he only used his nix :)
    Best MG- angeRR. Him and Dejavu were a pro combo.
    Best EP- Suwaki was pretty good but i was better
    Best EA- cl1ckftw was by far the best. Owned angeRR all day
    Best WB- Antihero pro tank. Helped me and Suwaki on our fb99. Two Clerics trying to solo it is GGb:surrender
    Best BM- Lejont fkn annoying with those stun locks
    Best WF- Ligeia... fkn AoE purging everyone when i buffed. Owning him in 4 shots was fun too

ahahahb:laughb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best archers: Zinova, Escobar

Best Bm: DarkAdy (Look him up he was last in KD i recall)