Gender Change Scroll

AuralSlave - Heavens Tear
AuralSlave - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
I would really like to see this item in the boutique..Many ppl go wrong when choosing a gender..So it would be better to have this item in the shop..Cz wen i made a female archer, I did not know u cud carry female characters around..or marry in this game..So anyways I have put up a poll..n would like some opinions.,b:laugh

P.S: I dont know if this was posted earlier...but jus thought I would bring it uo again.. b:victory
Post edited by AuralSlave - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blizzards - Dreamweaver
    Blizzards - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    that doesnt sound like a bad idea, well..normally you would pick the gender that you are, but i have seen people do it either way so yeah. why not lol
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    does this mean that barbs get to become veno's and vice versa?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • AuralSlave - Heavens Tear
    AuralSlave - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    umm well...NO!! its a gender change...not a class change scroll..lol venos will stay venos and barbs will stay barbs..b:laugh
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I belive he means, venos will be able to turn into men and barbs would be able to turn into women.

I dont like this idea, if you don't like your gender make a new character.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I must say that this probably isn't such a great idea. It would be a lot of effort on both the devs and the players should this be implemented. You might as well make an entirely new character and not have to spend a cent rather than spend however much this would be and just changing gender. And let's not forget the issue of the gender restricted Untamed, shall we? Would they change class? Would they be unable to use this item? Either way, there'd be problems with the barbs and veno's who use this. It's easy to say they would just change class, but it's not nearly as easy to actually have that change take place. Particularly since male veno's and female barbs don't exist, so if those two were able to use a gender change scroll and not change class, then the dev's would have to make several new models, which is probably more work then they'd like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lols male veno = barb?
    female barb = veno?
    b:puzzled
    interesting idea? a little ...freaky? but sure?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]