Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
i like it but now i gotta buy it for my gf cuz shes got a clothing addiction
Post edited by Eriestrength - Sanctuary on

Comments

• mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i like it but now i gotta buy it for my gf cuz shes got a clothing addiction

It must be difficult for you lol
  • Twilae - Heavens Tear
    Twilae - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I feel bad for the guys... women get that super sexy Corsair Set (which I'm totally buying) and guys get what looks like a recycled version of one of the other outfits that's already been released. I don't pay much attention to male clothing so I forget what it's called.... at least you still get the pirate set though <.<
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I feel bad for the guys... women get that super sexy Corsair Set (which I'm totally buying) and guys get what looks like a recycled version of one of the other outfits that's already been released. I don't pay much attention to male clothing so I forget what it's called.... at least you still get the pirate set though <.<

frilly ceremonial set ftw?

and nah dont feel bad lol i love her more than anything and she buys me gear in return for clothes.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ?!?! i loathe 'sexy' outfits...im no toy for guys to drool and paw. i couldnt sell mine fast enough. but i went through all my alts, and collected the barb costumes-now my son has an awesome outfit, with all the parts he had to choose from! looks like someone from Pirates of the Caribbian ride at Disneyland now!b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    men dont get sexy outfits.....that man-thong that women have been begging for is still tucked away in spoon's closet b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ?!?! i loathe 'sexy' outfits...im no toy for guys to drool and paw. i couldnt sell mine fast enough. but i went through all my alts, and collected the barb costumes-now my son has an awesome outfit, with all the parts he had to choose from! looks like someone from Pirates of the Caribbian ride at Disneyland now!b:pleased

Best. Ride. Ever. b:victory And I went on it LONG before the movie.

The sexy outfits I don't mind. If it looks pretty, I might look into it. I modeled my character after myself (mostly) and the guys drool and paw at me IRL so I'm used to it. I treat the online guys the same way I treat the offline ones. And they have zero chance with me.
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!