Dear RedsRose

2»

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:thanks I was told by Some CQ that powder gets caught in AoE's from them. and honestly, 1407 damage= Killed? She got oneshot for 1407? she's 8x, did she have any vit added? b:laughb:laugh

the point is, she doesnt QQ about west gate pks, stuff happens. You however think you can aoe people, anddont expect to get attacked back. Thats your problem.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    the point is, she doesnt QQ about west gate pks, stuff happens. You however think you can aoe people, anddont expect to get attacked back. Thats your problem.

Again CQ Does it all the time, she got stuck in the Aoe, if shes gonna sit there in a perma-embrace outside sz at westgate, she shouldn't attack ANYONE back. it's common ****ing sense. West gate is Aoe-city. Sadly, She retaliated, and me being the SMART guy I am, Did not even target her, or attack her when she broke my bronze heiro :( one aoe, not being attacked, with WB buff= under 1500 hp?
    Bowlinbob, does she have any vit, because I'm beginning to think You're choosing favourites.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Again CQ Does it all the time, she got stuck in the Aoe, if shes gonna sit there in a perma-embrace outside sz at westgate, she shouldn't attack ANYONE back. it's common ****ing sense. West gate is Aoe-city. Sadly, She retaliated, and me being the SMART guy I am, Did not even target her, or attack her when she broke my bronze heiro :( one aoe, not being attacked, with WB buff= under 1500 hp?
    Bowlinbob, does she have any vit, because I'm beginning to think You're choosing favourites.

All i know is, in the screenshots she provied, you were chasing her, and have damage reports of about 6 or 7 times from the account you were playing. Its west gate, stuff happens, nothing to QQ over. Watch who you aoe.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wtf people cry about aoe now?

i gotta come back and show some lowbies how much it sucks dying to a 9x nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Now we are arguing about west gate?

IF you go to west gate --> expect to be killed by an aoe NO MATTER who it is.

/endtopic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    wtf people cry about aoe now?

i gotta come back and show some lowbies how much it sucks dying to a 9x nix.

Please do, PLEASE. I will gladly come with you.
    PLEASE show Nagare why they Don't have e-intimate time with their e-boyfriend outside West gate
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009

/endtopic

thanks Reds, thank you. Thats my god damn point.

GG Bowlinbob, I may be a oneshot to you, but it's obvious I know more about PvP than you do.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009

/endtopic

agreed, but hes qqing because she came back and ticked his charm.

Not to mention he was bloodred/ wasnt safelisted at the time. Meaning we did nothing wrong. I find it funny he thinks thats the reason he got kicked, *if he got kicked* Im sure Falon had other reasons based on his immaturity.

Note: im not qqing about aoe, nor was my guildie. She got attacked and had the right to retaliate.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    agreed, but hes qqing because she came back and ticked his charm.

Not to mention he was bloodred/ wasnt safelisted at the time. Meaning we did nothing wrong. I find it funny he thinks thats the reason he got kicked, *if he got kicked* Im sure Falon had other reasons based on his immaturity.

Note: im not qqing about aoe, nor was my guildie. She got attacked and had the right to retaliate.

refer to reds' Post. Powder made up a bunch of Bullcrap, took an Hour to upload said screenies. an Hour. AN HOUR.
    Do you not have ANY red flags going on, or can I put my 7x barb into Nagare and tell you the sky is falling??
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    excuses, you even admited to attacking her first, why would she fake something? b:chuckle

and ill say it again to clear up any confusion, the only person who acted like a baby in this was you, no one thought of it to be an issue to address since it was west and its pretty much free for all. My mistake for responding to your complaining pms.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OMG --. DON'T HANG OUT IN WEST GATE!!

Either side cannot say anything about being pk'd etc.

No one can QQ, no one can go emo.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

PS --> I am not on anyone's side on this. Just saying that IF you hang in West Gate = You cannot complain about anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    excuses, you even admited to attacking her first, why would she fake something? b:chuckle

because if it's from a guildie, you believe it.

I should get erik to tell you on his Archer in Nagare that he needs a stack of Ga's to live.

you'd believe it, it's your own guildie b:laugh
  • True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009

and ill say it again to clear up any confusion, the only person who acted like a baby in this was you, no one thought of it to be an issue to address since it was west and its pretty much free for all. My mistake for responding to your complaining p.m.s.

fixed it for you.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    OMG --. DON'T HANG OUT IN WEST GATE!!

Either side cannot say anything about being pk'd etc.

No one can QQ, no one can go emo.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

PS --> I am not on anyone's side on this. Just saying that IF you hang in West Gate = You cannot complain about anything.

Exactly, I didn't complain, I apologised for hitting her, for 1407 damage (oneshot with under 2k hp w/ WB buff at 8x La b:embarrass ) then she attacked while on the other end of west gate, after I killed the KoS.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Exactly, I didn't complain, I apologised for hitting her, for 1407 damage (oneshot with under 2k hp w/ WB buff at 8x La b:embarrass ) then she attacked while on the other end of west gate, after I killed the KoS.

wow bs, u complained for an hour trying to get powder and the other barb kicked from guild over a charm tick while no one from nagare complained, gtfo
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    The reason im still prolonging this Rose, btw, is because he thinks I am the reason he got kicked. If he would have never complained about an attack at west, then nothing wouldve happened. If powder attacked him, then stop being a pansy and attack her back without QQing to an officer.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    wow bs, u complained for an hour trying to get powder and the other barb kicked from guild over a charm tick while no one from nagare complained, gtfo

b:thanks Powder obv was pretty Upset that she took 1407 from an aoe, lived, then waited until I wasn't looking to bumrush me. the only ones who complained frm Nagare was obv powder. Sadly, SkulLCrusher IS right, nagare only Rpks when they have backup around.

Look at MYwolf, Ex sg1owns
    "IS NAGARE ALLOWED TO RPK HERR DURR"
    Seriously?
    You let people in that don't know nagare doesn't rpk?
    I've known this since -60 levels ago.
    Bowlin, you're giving Nagare a bad rep defending your guildies who are obv in the wrong. Should I go run around WEST gate of all places and Try to get Aoe'd by nagare? lmao?
    Honestly, your logic is backwards, you're too gullible. I'm gonna just ignore you with my forum Script, I'm tired of seeing your posts.

Edit: You told falon, erik stood up for me, and honestly, I'm SMART, I'm NOT going to attack Nagare, regardless of my guild or not, because prior to that, I had respect for You guys, not to mention she had a Hell barb with her. Yeah, Real tough hiding behind a meatshield and Nix with a veno.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Spam thread! To the depths with ye!

...Sorry folks, those pirate costumes must have gone to my head.
This discussion has been closed.