Female Yukata - Auction House

Maiya - Lost City
Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I think I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find the Female Yukata in the auction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Maiya - Lost City on

Comments

• googleplex
    googleplex Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That's because you can't put them up for auction, and that's because the AH is not yet preped for that, and that's because even pw-my doesn't have yukata sets in their boutique, and that's that.

btw it's kickass awesome.
    Gemini Server Induction ID - 8800197G050204037005010S3f3fb2
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I noticed the same thing, I wanted to see what colour there are in AH, maybe even buy one but I couldn't find it. I guess it's catshops or Boutique only for now.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    Maybe it was JP only and PWI jacked their code, and that's why it's not listed in auction.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In anycase all the colors are pretty, even the dull ugly or the blinding bright colors you would actually refrain from in normal cloths. I think the pink flower pattern as a constant, evens everything out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the pink flowers are constant but still are pretty =3

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/TOADgurl/2009-07-0813-29-21.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah this is one fashion that even the more... drab colors seem to look okay on. I really hope it shows up in the auction house soon. Nobody seems to be selling them in catshops, and I know exactly what color I want :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah this is one fashion that even the more... drab colors seem to look okay on. I really hope it shows up in the auction house soon. Nobody seems to be selling them in catshops, and I know exactly what color I want :o
    I seen the center square of west archo have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    There were last night, but they all seem to have sold out. I've been searching for the yukatas and some beach heels all day.b:chuckle I could be leveling buuut... gotta have the fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I couldn't find any via stalls, so I had to buy some gold via AH and buy one.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/2009-07-08-22-08-30.jpg

Probably my favorite fashion so far. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    These are going to be permenant additions to the boutique, right?

I don't think I saw that on the page so I just had to ask. Maybe I missed it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    These are going to be permenant additions to the boutique, right?

I don't think I saw that on the page so I just had to ask. Maybe I missed it...

Yeah, it's under the last image on the official post. Perm additions! b:dirty
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The robes look great on females, that flower pattern is very original!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    b:surrender Please put them in the auction house. b:cry I want a sapphire one so bad. I saw one for sale in a catshop yesterday but my gold hadn't sold yet so I missed it.

So weird, this has got to be the only time I really want catshops popping up. @.@;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Man, I'm dirt poor @_@ irl and ig, but I NEED the yukata for my veno.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
  • Lycori - Heavens Tear
    Lycori - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think I speak for all ppl here when I say: "Plz, plz, plz put them in the Auction House..." b:thanks
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Any update on whether or not this will be fixed in the next maintenance patch? I've been wanting to sell my pink one and buy a pure black one but spending hours browsing Lag-osaur and world-chatting doesn't exactly work too efficiently. Cat-shops also still memory-leak for me I believe (1.5 GB memory usage makes no sense seeing as the game itself is ust under 3 GB and it is unlikely that _THAT_ much graphics/elements has been preloaded into memory and not deemed unused by the garbage collector) so that doesn't work well either ><

WTB pure black yukata, willing to trade a light pink yukata + more for it!

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was hoping to find one in the AH but it wasn't there. Thankfully I did find a good one in a cat shop and quickly bought it. It's in my sig.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Incardin - Heavens Tear
    Incardin - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm willing to sell an orange one pm or mail me your offer
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i love my female yukata!
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    mtq8ea.jpg

b:bye
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    mtq8ea.jpg

b:bye

You might have more luck posting "NECRO NECRO SPAM SPAM SPAM", but I suppose I took care of that for you. b:victory
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • solamnie
    solamnie Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i don't know or this is the best thread to ask it, but i wanna find the prices for a stone of the scarred, plz leave a message hereb:victory
    ty already
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A necroed thread is...generally not a good choice to post a completely irrelevant question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.