Should you play on Sanc?

Cervantia - Sanctuary
Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Alright I recently have the feeling that the people, running around on Sanctuary, get more stupid by the day ... that's why I have prepared this little test where YOU can find out yourself, wether to stay here of switch to another server.

1. Did you ever complain about people playing only PvE on a PvE server such as Sanctuary?
[]yes
[]no

2. Did you ever run a scam shop at West Arch claiming to contain either gems or anniversary stuff?
(also check yes if you run more than one at a time)
[]yes
[]no

3. Have you been in more than five different factions in the past four weeks?
[]yes
[]no

4. Do you always need a high level friend to do your BHs so your squad doesn't get owned by minor bosses?
[]yes
[]no

5. Did you ever ask an archer or wizzard for a rez?
[]yes
[]no

6. In case you play a barb: Do you always bring another barb with you to tank your FB/TT/Frost/RB?
(if you play no barb ignore this question)
[]yes
[]no

7. Did you ever ask a person to buy their mount/aerogear/clothes/armor when you ran past him/her?
(please only select yes one time even if you ask that person several times)
[]yes
[]no

8. When someone answers with "no" for selling/helping/giving you free stuff and coins, do you usually either ask "why" or insult them to the worst?
("no" also includes answers like "sorry I'm busy atm")
[]yes
[]no

9. Do you usually buy all gold you can get once it drops to a certain level to keep the price stable at 450k+X?
[]yes
[]no

10. Do you troll the Sanctuary forum?
[]yes
[]no

Thank you very much for your cooperation so far. Now count your yes and no. If you have "yes" more than two times (which is 3 upwards) please go and create a new main character on another server, idc which one b:bye

ps. I only checked one time "yes" myself, at Question number 10.

Whoever finds a typing mistake can keep it, I'm not even a native speaker :P
Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
Factionless.
Post edited by Cervantia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    All no's, suppose that makes me a pureblood Sanctuary hippie or something? Do I get a medallion? A honorary mention? COME ON, AT LEAST GIVE ME A COOKIE!
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm pretty sure every server has all of these problems. The only difference between the servers is that some are pvp and the others are pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I'm pretty sure every server has all of these problems.

No reason not to complain about it ... especially as I have the feeling the mentioned problems have increased within the last months.
    Let's chase all the annoying people out of the server, I want revenge b:irritated

*starts a bring-back-some-niveau-to-Sanctuary crusade*

It would be nice if I could enter a random squad again without fear ... ok let's stay realistic: If I could walk around at Arch from the CS-NPC to the banker without getting spamed by stupid ppl random whispering me 'cause they are looking for a person to take advantage of ... b:beatup
    - I don't sell the stuff I currently use, if I so decide I will put it in the auktioneer or something. Also I know the prices and won't fall for your insulting offers.
    - I don't care if you picked up a new BH and need someone to solo it for you.
    - I am no encyclopedia for PW, read the forums or wiki yourself.
    -And most importantly: Accept when somebody sais "no" ffs! When I am nice enough to give a response to all your ****, take the no and be quiet. Else ppl will simply start not to answer to blue whispers anymore and pretend to be afk (while running around ofc).

Short version: Play your game, let others play theirs and everything will be alright again ... currently too many of you guys expect others to play your game for you, and try to control the gaming of others at the same time.
    (I know it's difficult to explain to a 14 years old but ... c'mon the rest of you)

Factionless.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    all NOs but yes to #10 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes to everything.

so, when do i get the boot? b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Somewhat yes to number 9. But not directly. Everyone in some shape or form, by playing the game influences the prices of gold. Yes to number 10, but again, not limited to sanc forums. No to rest.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I had half a yes on question number 6. I dont try to get barbs to go with me on any runs but when there is another barb around i dont mind them doing all the work so i can afk just like a DD.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i need the high levels Astypoo and Deceptipoo to do moar BH100's with me b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ClassySassy - Sanctuary
    ClassySassy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    deceptipoo sounds like an attack item. b:beatup

b:laugh
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    YES to 1 and 10 / NO to the rest .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    deceptipoo sounds like an attack item. b:beatup

b:laugh

no astypoo is the weapon, deceptipoo is the GA b:cute
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    no astypoo is the weapon, deceptipoo is the GA b:cute

Are you the wielder of the weapon and the one who's protected by the GA ?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckleb:cute yes!!
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    You 3 seem to have gotten quite close lately and this image just crossed my mind :P :

A newly formed family with Decept being the mother , Ast being the father(or 2nd mother if you want ) and your their adopted child whom they both protect and teach new ( higher lvl in-game ) things .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    omg hahaha >.<
    comments from decep and ast will be intersting

grr but all they do is smack me in duels and tell me to level faster. Ast even routinely points out to me this one archer from HT who is lvling faster than me. >.>

like one of those Asian parents "wai don't you get better grades than him?!" omfg i guess they do sound like parents b:shocked
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    omg hahaha >.<

grr but all they do is smack me in duels and tell me to level faster. Ast even routinely points out to me this one archer from HT who is lvling faster than me. >.>

like one of those Asian parents "wai don't you get better grades than him?!" omfg i guess they do sound like parents b:shocked

Quilue : " But dad , I had a DOTA cw that I couldn't miss !!! "
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    omg hahaha >.<

b:pleased.................GTF to your room and grind b:angry

>>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:pleased.................GTF to your room and grind b:angry

>>;;

Listen to your mother Qui.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. Did you ever complain about people playing only PvE on a PvE server such as Sanctuary?

no

2. Did you ever run a scam shop at West Arch claiming to contain either gems or anniversary stuff?
    (also check yes if you run more than one at a t
    no

3. Have you been in more than five different factions in the past four weeks?
    no

4. Do you always need a high level friend to do your BHs so your squad doesn't get owned by minor bosses?
    no

5. Did you ever ask an archer or wizzard for a rez?
    no

6. In case you play a barb: Do you always bring another barb with you to tank your FB/TT/Frost/RB?
    (if you play no barb ignore this question)
    no

7. Did you ever ask a person to buy their mount/aerogear/clothes/armor when you ran past him/her?
    (please only select yes one time even if you ask that person several times)
    no

8. When someone answers with "no" for selling/helping/giving you free stuff and coins, do you usually either ask "why" or insult them to the worst?
    ("no" also includes answers like "sorry I'm busy atm")
    no

9. Do you usually buy all gold you can get once it drops to a certain level to keep the price stable at 450k+X?
    no

10. Do you troll the Sanctuary forum?
    no

All Nos do I get cookie now or chocolats.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    All Nos do I get cookie now or chocolats.

Nope sorry no sweets for you ... but you can chose between Ast or Quil as perma pet b:mischievous

Factionless.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    pfft Ast and Qui are not yours to be given. Ast is MINE!!! and Qui's ownership is up to my mothers Ast and Decep, and i know they would never give me away b:chuckle
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pfft Ast and Qui are not yours to be given. Ast is MINE!!! and Qui's ownership is up to my mothers Ast and Decep, and i know they would never give me away b:chuckle

or will they O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Icy Ragnarok - Sanctuary
    Icy Ragnarok - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Only #8, I may ask. But thats all pending... I understand people have their own things, but to just be outright greedy is not something I take kindly to.

As for #9, I go with stable prices and up or minus depending on a persons literal need for it.

I'm just a nice guy, a tad persistent at times. But no harm no foul, and I will show formality rather than bluntness.