Warsong guide???

Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok im lvl 80 now and so i can go into warsong but i think its hard but i cant find a guide anywhere on what lvls you need,what classes just the objectives and i used search function so i wonder what lvls do you need what skils,stuff like that as now its totally unclear and i doubt i can convince any squad to come if unprepared like this

edit i also doubt i can do it at this lvl but i wanna be sure and if not when i can
its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
Post edited by Barbariankev - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ClassySassy - Sanctuary
    ClassySassy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would also love a guide, I've tried it and found it to be unbelievably hard.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ye wouldnt hrut with 1.
    from what i've heard then ur not gonna be clsoe to be able to complete at 80. i've never tryed. but 9x squads are failing.

its like 80+ to enter. 100+ to complete rofl.. well just need some sort of strategy i guess
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The mobs there hurt ALOT. Many of the mobs have 2k+ aoes and I know at least one of the bosses does upwards of 6k aoe under blue bubble and gets stronger over time.

You really need the DD to be 7k+ buffed and I don't see most 9x squads capable of doing it. It's mostly a 100+ instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Actually I think Snakefist Guardian is the easiest boss to kill. b:chuckle
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ok ty for the advice i will do it in my mid 90s(if im ever gonna reach them) with a pro squad and see how it works out
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, I'm in Warsong AT the moment with some friends in vent... for the past several hours. We died, a lot. But it's all about learning for us. b:laugh It's very fun, very long, and very... new. Two bosses down. Let's see what happens.

By the way, our level range is in mid 80s to early 90s. But then again, our tank (not me) has insane gears and insane PDef and HP for his level, so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have not played for 2 months waiting for my friend to be lvl80 to go to Warsong. It will be maybe my last pwi dungeon. So I hope it will be fun b:pleased
    And then will StrongWings retire b:sad