Wtf?

Options
AzaraxGore - Harshlands
AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
b:shocked Every thread I see here is the same thing, same people talking about the same **** that will never be resolved even with SS.

You can't tell if someone is lagging or not unless they're jumping around on the map.

You can't tell if someone was called to do something by a fellow house-mate and lose focus of the game.

You can't tell if someones key got jammed for some reason keeping them from attacking/stun/buff-defending.

You can't tell if that person was completely paying attention or could even see you or even notice what was going on.

----

It's a game people, no one cares about you 7331 pixel gear you got from working the economy within a GAME. No one cares if you spend money or not in a game ( I know I've spent some money but not for gear, and I actually spent the majority of it on friends ). People can careless about how many hours you spend killing computer controlled mobs that re-spawn every predetermined time. Sitting here reading the forums ( mostly when I'm bored at school ) it really shows how pathetic people are. The majority of you, most of the people I know, are well old enough to be working and should have moved from your parents house or at least stop sharing a house with a friend or some stranger you rent a house out to just so you can use the little extra money you get on a game that'll never become a reality. What if PWI were to shut down? What would all this money that's gone into and all the stress and drama be accounted for then? "Oh I had fun while it lasted" but you could have focused a little more on something else besides trying to out do someone over the internet. b:surrender

All I gotta say is, cool it people, yeah yeah Kylin and KD are going at it, but there' no need for people to be complete idiots and contradict themselves with each post they make. Trying to make some "equal" look bad so they can feel a bit better about themselves.

You're all nerds and geeks, "Oh look at my G11 shards in my +12 lunar gear/weap" wtf? Most of my friends at school would make fun of all of you. I don't even talk like that and I love video games, especially mmo's/mmorpg's. But I just had to get my little two scent out before I made myself sick from keep it inside. Bye Perfect World. b:cute

P.S. Idc if ya flame or spam the thread, more than most likely I won't come back to respond to any messages or anything and if I do it'll be something that's been taken out of context or has gotten personal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by AzaraxGore - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cool story.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dont you have your pron site to attend to.b:cute
    i wish i was joking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    AzaraxGore, why take these people serious? Kids shall be kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dont you have your pron site to attend to.b:cute
    wish i was joking

Have you actually seen my site devil? I think not. b:kiss

Even if it was a pr0nz site I bet I'd see your IP address there daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    AzaraxGore, why take these people serious? Kids shall be kids.

Not that I'm taking them seriously it's just it feels like this dead server is a broken record that should just be shattered by now, ya know? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valis - Harshlands
    Valis - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not that I'm taking them seriously it's just it feels like this dead server is a broken record that should just be shattered by now, ya know? b:surrender

Now it has become a dead server the non-factors from before feel all important and powerful.

Dark_Fate is a perfect example.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Now it has become a dead server the non-factors from before feel all important and powerful.

What can ya say, he was married in-game to the 30yr old wannabe 16yr old _CatWoman. Actually felt sorry for the guy before I saw his true colors. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

LMAOb:chuckleb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    F You.
    PW is more than a F'n game.
    Dis righ' der is serious business.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

First of all, of u saying the server is dead are the ones that look like broken records , this server "was" dying but it didnt, jus cuz alot of the ppl who started playing this server from the begginning quit doesnt mean the server died...
    Now you say Dark-fate is a non-factor when hes one of the highest lvls in the server nd tbh hes also good at pk even though in the past he didnt make much difference in pk fights(mainly cuz of lvl difference)... Valis u r not the first person to say that ppl that were "non-factors" in the past are feeling all important nd powerful but how do u expect sum ppl to b factors when they are so many lvls behind? Sum of this ppl werent factor before but are factors now, even if u dont like em at least c things with your eyes nd not your ****...
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Haven't had so much lol in this server forums since when Lessie was around trolling.. I imagine the game is even funnier. I wouldn't know though; haven't played in ages.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Arrovv - Lost City
    Arrovv - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    Haven't had so much lol in this server forums since when Lessie was around trolling.. I imagine the game is even funnier. I wouldn't know though; haven't played in ages.
    cool post bro.
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

To be honest, I consider everyone in the game to be a non-factor to a degree.
    And now it's time to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

i know u want me to do u sometimes but i'm not gayb:cute
    get a life dude i dont know u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Basically what I gathered from the OP was " I hate you and am jealous because you have amazing gear and spend thousands of dollars in a video game"

Protip- Someone has to spend all the money in this game or it wouldn't be around very long now would it?

Also, lol @ The pot calling the kettle black, you're just as nerdy as anyone here. We all are... we're in a fantasy world filled with Elves, furries and soon to be mermaids.

Come on now....
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lovedeath
    lovedeath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    u quit? so what are u still doing here?

dead server? why are u still here? i saw dark against 4 kd and still managed to kill 2 before getting butt **** by mighty icon... still killing 1 ep 2bms 8x fullly buffed is pretty good i think
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Every thread I see here is the same thing, same people talking about the same **** that will never be resolved even with SS.

You can't tell if someone is lagging or not unless they're jumping around on the map.

You can't tell if someone was called to do something by a fellow house-mate and lose focus of the game.

You can't tell if someones key got jammed for some reason keeping them from attacking/stun/buff-defending.

You can't tell if that person was completely paying attention or could even see you or even notice what was going on.

----

It's a game people, no one cares about you 7331 pixel gear you got from working the economy within a GAME. No one cares if you spend money or not in a game ( I know I've spent some money but not for gear, and I actually spent the majority of it on friends ). People can careless about how many hours you spend killing computer controlled mobs that re-spawn every predetermined time. Sitting here reading the forums ( mostly when I'm bored at school ) it really shows how pathetic people are. The majority of you, most of the people I know, are well old enough to be working and should have moved from your parents house or at least stop sharing a house with a friend or some stranger you rent a house out to just so you can use the little extra money you get on a game that'll never become a reality. What if PWI were to shut down? What would all this money that's gone into and all the stress and drama be accounted for then? "Oh I had fun while it lasted" but you could have focused a little more on something else besides trying to out do someone over the internet. b:surrender

All I gotta say is, cool it people, yeah yeah Kylin and KD are going at it, but there' no need for people to be complete idiots and contradict themselves with each post they make. Trying to make some "equal" look bad so they can feel a bit better about themselves.

You're all nerds and geeks, "Oh look at my G11 shards in my +12 lunar gear/weap" wtf? Most of my friends at school would make fun of all of you. I don't even talk like that and I love video games, especially mmo's/mmorpg's. But I just had to get my little two scent out before I made myself sick from keep it inside. Bye Perfect World. b:cute

P.S. Idc if ya flame or spam the thread, more than most likely I won't come back to respond to any messages or anything and if I do it'll be something that's been taken out of context or has gotten personal.

next time just keep it inside
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lovedeath wrote: »
    u quit? so what are u still doing here?

dead server? why are u still here? i saw dark against 4 kd and still managed to kill 2 before getting butt **** by mighty icon... still killing 1 ep 2bms 8x fullly buffed is pretty good i think

**** U ME. nuff said
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.