Payment issues o.o

Brawla - Dreamweaver
Brawla - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
idk where to post this and i'm kind of in a rush so i thought general would be quickest for response but..

i haven't got my zen yet : ( usin paypal method..
Post edited by Brawla - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You're being as vague as this: My computer is broken. How do I fix it?

Best options are to wait, or submit a ticket, since cash/zen is involved, as well as your private information.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I just dropped $50 on this game and got it instantly. Yeah, yeah I actually spent money. :p
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    I just dropped $50 on this game and got it instantly. Yeah, yeah I actually spent money. :p

i'm droppin 50 also lol. Using paypal method? or somethin.. but it's been 2 hours+
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    idk where to post this and i'm kind of in a rush so i thought general would be quickest for response but..

i haven't got my zen yet : ( usin paypal method..

Your purchase is under payment review.

While your payment's status says "pending" or "reviewing", the payment solution you have used has not completed their part of verifying the purchase. Once they have processed the payment on their side and sent the payment to Perfect World Entertainment, the status will change from pending/reviewing. There is no estimated time that these things take so you just need to be patient while the payment solution approves/denies your purchase. The newer your account is, the chance of your payment taking a while to approve is increased.

Sometimes PayPal suspends transactions while they conduct an additional review into them. They are informing the customers that the transaction has been processed, and essentially it has, but they fail to inform the customers that there is an additional "payment review" being conducted. While this is happening we are not able to intervene. They state it should take no longer than 24 hours to complete but we understand this can be a big inconvenience. For further information on the Payment Review, please see Paypal's website:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/securitycenter/general/PaymentReviewOverviewFAQ-outside

Thank you for your understanding
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    alright, i hope it doesn't take to much longer. Thank you : )
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    For future reference Brawla: Cash Shop Huddle = Shnuggles domain = best place to go for any billing related issues b:victory
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    For future reference Brawla: Cash Shop Huddle = Shnuggles domain = best place to go for any billing related issues b:victory

Is it taking this long since I'm a first timer or what? It's now 7pm here and im sure i did it in between 2 and 3pm.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yep, after this time your payments shouldn't need to go under review again.
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Cool cool. that'll make things easier for christmas haha
  • mykhul
    mykhul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    sorry to burst ur bubble brawla, but the process of moving money from paypal to pw may take about a week... i transferred 50 on the 19th and it finally came through on the 26th, so it may take a while, but you just have to be patient....
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    a WEEK?

Shnuggles said "They state it should take no longer than 24 hours to complete"
  • shnuggles
    edited October 2009
    a WEEK?

Shnuggles said "They state it should take no longer than 24 hours to complete"

In the case of an eCheck (bank transfer) this is correct (up to 2 weeks on eChecks, this is dependent on your financial institution and is no fault of ours or PayPal). If your payment is qualified as "instant" then the maximum wait for payment review is around 24-27 hours.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • shnuggles
    edited October 2009
    As of this very moment, your payment review is complete and you just need to do the verification in order to complete the purchase. Please consult the email address used for the payment for further instructions.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Brawla - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Alright well- everythings taken care of now. thanks.
  • zephyruswv2
    zephyruswv2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've had a issue with the payment that's similar with Brawla. Just a question, what form of verification are you refering to? Is it through paypal?