BM vs LV95+ heavy venomancer

Gilforin - Lost City
Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
Cant realy say its easy, but open the discussion.
I had good and bad exp vs lv95 heavy venos. Yes I beat them before, but I think it was mainly luck zerk+crtl any other tips anyone can post would be goodb:victory
i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
Post edited by Gilforin - Lost City on

Comments

• Gilforin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    normaly in the air= Will of the Bodhisatva to prevent any stuns, completly ignoring bleed+ Whirlwind + Roar of pride Extreme Poison + Heaven's Flame + Highland Cleave + Fissure Note: at this point nix should be dead but not the veno. so I continue: Drake Bash+ 3 fast skills and if shes not dead try to keep her locked and finish her off. Is shes getting away drake ray then smack.
    just make sure its not ElectraAyra I cant kill her yet b:sad

But please if anyone has something else Please post
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Quite a combination of skills there b:shocked

And just for the nix......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Quite a combination of skills there b:shocked

And just for the nix......

HI... Naa not just for the nix I aim for the veno. If I concentrate on the nix and kill it all I'll have at the end is a veno running at tops speed to safe zone.
    That will give her time to regroup and come for me. Thats never good cause I finish mostly all my sparks in that situation. And to all the rpkers out there Running to safezone is considered a defeat. not a draw. Its not smart to talk big from safezone ^^ All I hear is Bla Bla Bla QQ

b:laugh
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    umm HA veno...good luck its like trying to kill a full vit barb solo with fists they are really only weak against magic and if you can kill them with phy damage. then either you are one lucky f'er or you are extremely skilled
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol. Roar of the Pride and Demon Cyclone Heel. If you have 2.5/s intervals and using Deicide. Bird drops in 5 seconds and the veno drops in 10 seconds.

Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You also need to take in the skill of the player you're facing and which form with which weapons they are using.

Caster Form w/ HA and melee weapons - best they can do is beat on you with whatever weapon they have since there are no skills for melee in CF. In addition, their PDef will be weaker in this form.

Caster Form w/ HA & mag weapon - they have decent PDef against you and can hit you where you're weakest (your mag def). Don't think your alter marrow will save you either.

Caster Form w/ AA & Mag weapon - assuming they are a good HA/AA build veno (they'd have to be to heal their pet decently), their PDef will drop dramatically with AA on but they are still casting magic on you. If they've got some of their skills up good, all it takes is Ironwood plus a few more skills and possibly switching gears/weapon and you could likely drop.

Fox Form w/ HA and a decent magic weapon - this could hurt a little more. PDef is higher in FF and they have more skills to use against you that will more than likely do more than "tickle" you.

Fox Form w/ AA and mag weapon - decent PDef with decent curse + melee combos.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Caster Form w/ HA & mag weapon - they have decent PDef against you and can hit you where you're weakest (your mag def). Don't think your alter marrow will save you either.

A 9X HA veno hits me for over 3k with spells. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    You also need to take in the skill of the player you're facing and which form with which weapons they are using.

Caster Form w/ HA and melee weapons - best they can do is beat on you with whatever weapon they have since there are no skills for melee in CF. In addition, their PDef will be weaker in this form.

Caster Form w/ AA & Mag weapon - assuming they are a good HA/AA build veno (they'd have to be to heal their pet decently), their PDef will drop dramatically with AA on but they are still casting magic on you. If they've got some of their skills up good, all it takes is Ironwood plus a few more skills and possibly switching gears/weapon and you could likely drop.

Fox Form w/ HA and a decent magic weapon - this could hurt a little more. PDef is higher in FF and they have more skills to use against you that will more than likely do more than "tickle" you.

Fox Form w/ AA and mag weapon - decent PDef with decent curse + melee combos.

I understand my opponent is a strong one for my class, specially if its a heavy veno, but like I said in my most used combo vs venos.
    They will try to stun me then bleed me an hit me with high lvl mag attack
    That why I said to charge with Will of the Bodhisatva to prevent any movement debuffs. At that moment the veno bleeds me but not enough to kill me, I use whirlwind to get closer and cancel any coming attacks chained with roar of pride.
    My nemesis atm is to strong for me: Heavy lvl 99 veno ElectraAyra: haven't pvp any other strong venos can't mention more QQ. what Im looking for is others BMs exp on the subject, specially Victorious ones PLZ POST
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1 time i kill a kittie xD
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    usually, unless they're 101 w/ a nix that knows blood imbibe, can't really kill me. I don't let them.

alter marrow > cyclone kick > roar > kill phoenix/sutra > drake > punch to death

tada.

if my punches aren't enough to beat their heavy armour, I'll either use the fist doom and/or the element pills I carry.
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    prof wrote: »
    usually, unless they're 101 w/ a nix that knows blood imbibe, can't really kill me. I don't let them.

alter marrow > cyclone kick > roar > kill phoenix/sutra > drake > punch to death

tada.

if my punches aren't enough to beat their heavy armour, I'll either use the fist doom and/or the element pills I carry.

but what if they

stun w/ Lucky Scarab> fox form > debuff > stun with pet > amplify > human form > possibly debuff with pet > mag attacks + healing pet
    plus i would use roar before cyclone kick and then beat the **** out of them. but if they are in fox form, then they are tougher to kill cause their increase in phy def.
    yet the lowest of level
  • prof
    edited October 2009
    their stun only last a few seconds, and when I pk I only fight self buffed usually - stopping to debuff me would waste their chance to kill me.

if they're in fox, and don't leave it, element pill makes me deal a considerably high amount of damage. on top of that, if I go directly for a kill(not make a fight last) I use my strolling sprint(red run; anti movement debuff).

the pet is useless unless it has imbibe. once you've made it to end game, that stupid bleed doesn't hurt as much as it use to. the only thing that hurts me is the magic. as long as you keep them stunned, they can't heal their pet - thus losing the only thing that makes heavy wf a threat.
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    their stun only last a few seconds, and when I pk I only fight self buffed usually - stopping to debuff me would waste their chance to kill me.

if they're in fox, and don't leave it, element pill makes me deal a considerably high amount of damage. on top of that, if I go directly for a kill(not make a fight last) I use my strolling sprint(red run; anti movement debuff).

the pet is useless unless it has imbibe. once you've made it to end game, that stupid bleed doesn't hurt as much as it use to. the only thing that hurts me is the magic. as long as you keep them stunned, they can't heal their pet - thus losing the only thing that makes heavy wf a threat.

two more things. one if you can use pills then they could too but when they debuff they almost immediatly use amplify maim. plus the demon summer sprint (if they had it) would make them immune to stuns. second when they debuff they debuff everything so basically your will of the bodhisatva would be lost. then they can stun, even if they are short stuns they could make a difference in a fight and they could use spark as well (almost forgot) fox form > summer sprint > debuff > amplify > pet stun > stunning blow > human form [plus they can run away when turning back to human] Lucky Scarab > spark. but it is highly unlikely they can figure out that combination by themselves or they might just do others. but gratz for killing a HA veno

btw what fist weps do you use? if you have Dark Flash then you would be tough to take down. (my brother fought a lvl 72 wb [barbarian] using them and it took the wb 30 mins+ to kill my brother with zerk crit and fury. the barb had TT 70 gear my brother was 65 with lvl 50 gear. while my brother almost killed him many times but the wb potted and used food to stay alive with a charm. my brothers name in HT is Kostu he is currently 75 or so and he still can grind on lvl 70+ mobs with lvl 50 axes and only lvl TT70 pants)
    yet the lowest of level
  • prof
    edited October 2009
    I use the level 85 fw fist.

the summer sprint skill is a 6s immunity(odds are they aren't going to kill me in 6 seconds). 6k hp may not be a lot compared to the cash shoppers on this forum, but it's more than enough to survive a heavy armoured magic user.

the pet dies in 6-9 hits at 92(depends if they kept the worthless hp buff), and the magic from their skills only hit ~2.5k crits after marrow, so I'm pretty much safe to kill it. they'll try to keep it alive: roar > kill pet; cyclone kick > dragon > drake > punch to death
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    I use the level 85 fw fist.

the summer sprint skill is a 6s immunity(odds are they aren't going to kill me in 6 seconds). 6k hp may not be a lot compared to the cash shoppers on this forum, but it's more than enough to survive a heavy armoured magic user.

the pet dies in 6-9 hits at 92(depends if they kept the worthless hp buff), and the magic from their skills only hit ~2.5k crits after marrow, so I'm pretty much safe to kill it. they'll try to keep it alive: roar > kill pet; cyclone kick > dragon > drake > punch to death

you are still forgeting that in that time any buff you would have on you they could debuff you and amplify maim...
    yet the lowest of level
  • prof
    edited October 2009
    because a wf is going to stop and debuff my auric in mid fight right =/

my alter marrow has a short cooldown, and in the time I could easily stun them if I can't tank the damage. if they have their run skill and anti-stun for a short time, I can survive the short time until I can stun again. you over estimate wf and underestimate wr
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    because a wf is going to stop and debuff my auric in mid fight right =/

my alter marrow has a short cooldown, and in the time I could easily stun them if I can't tank the damage. if they have their run skill and anti-stun for a short time, I can survive the short time until I can stun again. you over estimate wf and underestimate wr

i overestimate a wf? you don't know them like i do... and me underestimate a wr? never i have played both and i know what they can do. a wr is one of the strongest classes. just its the hardest to master. the wf is made to be robe or at max LA but when its HA its extremely tough to kill. the best build for a HA wf is mag rings phy def necklace and belt. plus add the factor that they are most likely +'ed then the loss of its mag attack at a high lvl is reduced so they have still decent damage. then accounting for the skills and if they are used right. the amount of damage is increased even more. then add the pet into the equation. they could have debuffs and other skills that make it even harder to kill them and would hurt you even more. like with altar sutra when you use it, it also decreases your phy def makeing the pet (presumably a nix) hit even harder plus the possiblility with it have phy def debuff and mag def debuff. then along with it the wf can put it away in time that you start paying attention to it. then put it back out when you focus on them again. and then add the fact that you are a fist user and that you would use element pots to add extra mag damage with the phy damage. well the pots when used are considered buffs. then with the speed that you attack even with the 5% hp recovery and is only slightly above normal then add the increased attack. the increase of attack is also considered a buff as well. meaning it can be taken away. also with FW fists the ability doesn't activate very often, or as often as you would wish them to. then with them in fox form their defense is increased by 200%. now with you as the warrior using altar sutra, 8k of phy def (i am assuming) decrease it buy 120% (if it were maxed) = 1333 phy def, plus amplify 20-25% damage plus the possibility of pet debuff 20-36% = very strong pet and wf with phy attack. and then if you switch sutras increasing you phy def but lowering you mag defense. and the wf's skill for shifting back and forth cooldown is much faster then your sutras. also with ironwood scarab (possibly demon) could decrease you phy def down to zero when you use phy def sutra (but has a low chance) then you are in a world of hurt. and if you think i am underestimating the wr (as i said before) then you are wrong. never underestimate them. especially ones that have an almost perfect build (brother also almost beat a lvl 90+ EA [archer] when he was 69 in a duel) are almost god-like. and also i have seen a HA wf tank 10 people in PvP for 10+ mins against a wiz, 2 wbs, 2 EAs, 3 EPs and 2 wrs. i have also seen an EA tanking 5 people before killing 3 of them in the process. and i have seen a EP tank 13+ people with only help from another EP half its level. in this game never underestimate anyone or anything...ever...if what i am saying is hard to believe then w/e its like saying i would lose to a lvl 67 wiz when i ended up 3 hitting him while taking no damage.
    yet the lowest of level
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    WoW what a story maybe someone should write a book about itb:victory
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    WoW what a story maybe someone should write a book about itb:victory

here...my EA and my wf
    yet the lowest of level
  • Derako - Dreamweaver
    Derako - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Also genies may help in the air.

A blademaster only skill called True Emptiness does Triple Damage to targets in air

also 20 x Y (Amount of Energy Consumed) + 744

My genie can one hit anything my level that is in the air. Hits around 6.5k damage, could help taking out those pesky Phoenix's

-Derako
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I hate to sound doubtful of your accomplishments, and congrats if its true, but if a level 69 Blade would be decimated by a 90+ archer. the only way that poor bm would survive is if the archer was pew pewing with a level 1 bow, or punching. But the moment that archer decides to use any skill at all that Blade would melt.

b:lipcurl

Also a Veno Tanking 10 people at a time? Call me a realist but, no way in hell, unless they were all attacking her pet, and she had pet support from outside venomancers to heal said pet, and all had seriously gimped themselves, or the veno had decided to pick on noobs, which is more than likely the case. Because I've felled Many Venos, and been felled in turn by many venos.

But, if one of the smartest people in Perfect world says it it must be true right? Sorry dude, Call me sceptical, but no way in hell would that happen at equal level, no way in hell could anything do that beyond a barbarian using invoke or Absolute domain from a genie.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    I hate to sound doubtful of your accomplishments, and congrats if its true, but if a level 69 Blade would be decimated by a 90+ archer. the only way that poor bm would survive is if the archer was pew pewing with a level 1 bow, or punching. But the moment that archer decides to use any skill at all that Blade would melt.

b:lipcurl

Also a Veno Tanking 10 people at a time? Call me a realist but, no way in hell, unless they were all attacking her pet, and she had pet support from outside venomancers to heal said pet, and all had seriously gimped themselves, or the veno had decided to pick on noobs, which is more than likely the case. Because I've felled Many Venos, and been felled in turn by many venos.

But, if one of the smartest people in Perfect world says it it must be true right? Sorry dude, Call me sceptical, but no way in hell would that happen at equal level, no way in hell could anything do that beyond a barbarian using invoke or Absolute domain from a genie.
    well about the duel ask Djkenetic about it if you can (he plays A ion now). also my brother his ign is Kostu if he ever takes a break from A ion and plays or try Jammy or Xlance. and with the wf its called +12 phy def necklace and belt +ed tt99 HA gear +hp and phy def stones + [+10] CV mag rings + demon transform = 32k phy def and 7k mag def. also check out my wr 15k hp not fully geared ftw
    yet the lowest of level
  • rhapsodus
    rhapsodus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well about the duel ask Djkenetic about it if you can (he plays A ion now). also my brother his ign is Kostu if he ever takes a break from A ion and plays or try Jammy or Xlance. and with the wf its called +12 phy def necklace and belt +ed tt99 HA gear +hp and phy def stones + [+10] CV mag rings + demon transform = 32k phy def and 7k mag def. also check out my wr 15k hp not fully geared ftw

i don't know if +12 is the norm where you play, but here, most of us don't have those kinds of equips, and thus pvp might not be the same as where you come from. btw, most of us dont have lv 132 poleblades either.

i wont act like i know a lot about pvp, because frankly, i suck ****. but im willing to wager that pvp strategies and tactics would differ greatly if the gear on the average person was +3/+5, compared to +12. Refining your equipment, from what i've seen on PWDatabase, gives an exponential growth to your stats, which is a world of a difference when compared to our average gear.

you can't really expect us to use the strategies you offered in here, because we dont all have godly impossible equips. and even so, i think when we compare strategies, we are assuming they both have the same gear. not one person with +12 and one person with +3.

i dont mean to doubt your stories, but anytime you see a heavy veno tank 10 people and a cleric tank 13 people on PWI, let me know.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sin

dear god your english mades my eyes try to crawl out of my head find a heavy boot and stomp away their pain....

+8 50 gold +9 200 +10 800 +11 3200 +12 12800 now assuming 1 gold = 1 us dollar....WHO THE HELL HAS +12 GEAR?!!!b:shocked

also not this is the pwi fourum talk about MY in the MY forum

i have yet to hear of a single person with +12 gears in fact getting somthing to +5 is considerd exorbitant on sanctuary yes there are people with +8 gears running around but they're the minority the way bill gates is

(still calling for pwi classwar on the zenners)b:pleased
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cut

You obviously play on a private server, thus you shouldn't post here. ijs
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]