Zen on Sale by Popular Demand?

hot4
hot4 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
Gold price is climbing to 600k ea. Charm / Fashions becomes luxurious.
Any Zen sale?
Post edited by hot4 on

Comments

• Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *Scratches head* Im sorry but i fail to see the point of this post... Your talking about something everyone already knows about and their has been 10k qqing post about this. Now why and i repeat WHY would you even come close to making one of these posts?
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    me sense he be a troll.
    also quit being so lazy OP go level and/or grind some $$ during the time your busy making threads like these me have already gotten 50-100k coins. b:chuckle
    xD

*in before close*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL all I see is B> HP gold Charm in world chat ALL freaking day long... haha i guess they are running out of suplies with the lovely gold prices that themselvs created.. LAwl.........
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think he's talking about those XX% Zen bonus sales they made before.

Buy $50 and get +15% additionnal zen, or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think he's talking about those XX% Zen bonus sales they made before.

Buy $50 and get +15% additionnal zen, or something like that.
    Exactly, and its pretty clear i might say. Impressive how the other guys above got the wrong idea and complaining about a thread on which the basic idea is to increase the quantity of gold available in game.

You are all idiots. Seriously. I feel like hitting someone with a crowbar whenever i see these "stop complaining" replies.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Exactly, and its pretty clear i might say. Impressive how the other guys above got the wrong idea and complaining about a thread on which the basic idea is to increase the quantity of gold available in game.

You are all idiots. Seriously. I feel like hitting someone with a crowbar whenever i see these "stop complaining" replies.

+1

now give us a frikin sale before somebody really gets hurt
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    back to the point >.>

I think this would only drive up prices more, because if zen is on sale ppl will want it, and when we want something we drive up the price like nuts. for example everyone wants these darn packs, well look at gold prices xD
  • Clobberfest - Heavens Tear
    Clobberfest - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think this would only drive up prices more, because if zen is on sale ppl will want it, and when we want something we drive up the price like nuts. for example everyone wants these darn packs, well look at gold prices xD

Increasing the supply of gold would drive the coin price of gold down.

You can think of it this way:
    Say you have 500k coin chasing down 1 gold just before a hypothetical sale.
    After the sale, people buy twice as much gold using real cash. (Just as a for instance)
    Now you have 500k chasing down 2 gold.

Eventually you'll get a gold seller that will take a lower amount to sell his/her gold off faster.

The reason is simple. If I, as a gold seller, realize that I have increased competition in the form of more people having gold, I have to choose between taking a lower amount of coins or risk you using your coin to another gold seller in which case I get nothing.

So instead of 500k, I'll sell mine for 450k. I didn't get as much as I thought, but I got more than nothing.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
This discussion has been closed.