geni, gold prices and new races

Options
Holdenman - Heavens Tear
Holdenman - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
hello readers,

now im going to start with the geni`s, some people say that they are useless for cleric,wiz and veno`s and excellent for archer,barb,bm`s. what do u say?

now the gold. man has that gorn thorw the roof its like petrol prices in real life, every wants it to go down but does not look like it is. now some player say it went up from anniversary packs or cause of the better mounts u can now buy etc. i say people just want more money for gold. what do u say.

THE RACES. are u all ready well i em, i cant wait to see what the do, now some 1 say that one of the class can kill a mob in 1 shot now i say that a load of f#$k. but i cant wait to try them.

plz feel free to say what every u want on what i sayed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will take u down to hell then steal your soul.
Post edited by Holdenman - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i say people just want more money for gold. what do u say.

I say that people just want more gold for their coins... which is the other side of the coin of what you are saying, that people want more coin for the gold.

Coins sellers want cheap gold, so they get more gold with their coins.
    Gold sellers like expensive gold, so they get more coins with their gold.

I say, gold price is as high as the coin sellers are willing to buy it at, and gold sellers are willing to let go of it. In other words, the current prices are fair prices, based on what people are willing to spend to buy the gold. That may change again, depending on gold demand and supply, which are affected by special CS sales.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who says genies are useless for any class?
    two words... Holy Path.
    that alone makes them useful lol.
    b:chuckle
    heck you try getting around places with a wizard or cleric. (in instances where you can't fly of course.)
    lucky venos. (>.<) (venos have summer sprint)

also it's great for escaping/catching up to people.
    and the other skills like extreme poison is nice too.

Me won't discuss gold prices since that always brings about people who don't know what they're saying.

As for races only one think me am sure of. They will either be over powered or underpowered then balanced. Also they will be followed with lots of QQs left and right since people always want power without working for it.
    (^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Holdenman - Heavens Tear
    Holdenman - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    IceJazmin that a little confusing but i think i know what u mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will take u down to hell then steal your soul.