[Lost City] Panacea - mature and drama-free

Options
Morganna - Lost City
Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Guild Banter
As it says in the title, our guild aim is to be drama-free (drama brings down a good guild fast) as of right now, we are just about almost full, but we do have spots open still (around 10 or 11, maybe?) we're a lv 2 faction, as well.

We do ask that if you join you are active. I do regular 'kicking spree's when the guild becomes too full (still saving up to lvl it) so it's best that you have the intention of being online around 3 times a week or just being semi-active but talkative. I do not kick anyone who people have seen recently, and I do make the effort to ask around.

We also are not non-rpk, but we are not KoS-only either. We have guild forums with rules written out (what I fondly refer to as common sense rules) that you're expected to read (we'll be happy to give you the website a billion times). There are also the normal social things there.

We accept any level, but we do ask that if you join, you are a generally laid-back type of person. We don't play this game to 'pwn,' we play this game for fun. Thus, guild chat and vent occasionally turn to mature subjects (not necessarily something dirty, but you know what I mean) and we'd like people who can handle that.

We can and will do FBs up to 79 (I can handle them, but our main tank just isn't high enough just yet, we may be able to get a team outside of guild, however) HHs up to 2-1 Hard (Our main tank can handle these, but we can, again, put together a team outside of guild and we certainly have for any higher HH) and almost any BH you throw our way we have someone who would be willing to do it with you.

We're nice people looking for people like us-- in the game for fun. So reply to this thread if you're interested in a faction that puts fun over 'pwnage.' :3

(And no, I'm not always that serious!!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
--DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
Post edited by Morganna - Lost City on

Comments

• hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sounds fun :) are you **** friendly?
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lmao. We have all orientations here. The majority of us are bi.... It's weird. Maybe bi people are less drama? We do have a **** couple in the guild ^_^ we love them dearly <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bumpity bump :'3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoneIyStoner - Lost City
    LoneIyStoner - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im interested in joining this guild
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im interested in joining this guild

I'm glad ^_^ a list of officers you can PM in-game. Tell them you learned about it on the forums and Morganna said it was cool.

Morganna
    Silok
    /lullatone/
    CalistaChase
    Vena
    Kimi
    Everix
    VampKat_god
    EMHologram

Feel free to Pm these officers, and they'll send you an invite, or if you want more info, pm me so I can answer it directly :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    alright haha. thanks :D
    edited October 2009
    Options
    how do i pm people? o_O can you add me? :3 ;_;
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    how do i pm people? o_O can you add me? :3 ;_;

/Morganna (whatever your message is)

You weren't online when I messaged you and my sister is staying over at my dorm today (yayyyy) so I'm gonna be gone for the holliday. If you can use that example up there... You can get any of my officers :) if not, I'll just try to keep trying you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    Kharok - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hello up and comming PWI Lost City server playas !!! check us out we are Panacea we have fun and own at the same time . Morganna is a great leader ,a nd alot of us are here to help see u soon b:pleased

Never underestimate LOVE "<333333

Kharok+Varfane<3333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    welcomes Kevin (aka lonelystoner) hope to see u soon b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yes hemogoblin all sexualities welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Feel free to join! That's one of the things that we have among the mature topics on the guild, I have been on the guild since, like level 6, till lvl 60, and never had a problem there! I am openly bisexual and everybody is fine with it, as long as everybody is accepted for who they are and not for features, we can make it a great place to be!

Btw, I am currently off guild, since I needed some quests to be done, and we were lacking of 1~6 am players, so, I am on an european guild rn, but as soon as I can, I am moving back to my beloved home!(Panacea, that is!)
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Aedrian <
    said it all b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Feel free to join! That's one of the things that we have among the mature topics on the guild, I have been on the guild since, like level 6, till lvl 60, and never had a problem there! I am openly bisexual and everybody is fine with it, as long as everybody is accepted for who they are and not for features, we can make it a great place to be!

Btw, I am currently off guild, since I needed some quests to be done, and we were lacking of 1~6 am players, so, I am on an european guild rn, but as soon as I can, I am moving back to my beloved home!(Panacea, that is!)

You missed it, didn't you? We have some higher level people now, so I should be able to get your bosses done, if you remind me in-game! Hurry home, fishie. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If u want to have fun , earn respect from other players and peers , and just flat out level so you get stronger join Panacea b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    One thing about Panacea is we have fun times .... even if u do get pkd a few days ago i owed a guildy some cash 100k to be exact .... i had to go to her location for she was healing for silver frost when i got there a good friend of mine DanteII who was tanking silver frost unfortunetly had his shield down so pkd me while i was in the whim of trading..... u may ask was i mad ? yes but i still laughed LOLb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anoksunamoon - Lost City
    Anoksunamoon - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have been in Panacea for just a few weeks now and I love it!

Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help. If its quests, bosses, PvP, gameplay questions, character builds, just chatting on our vent and most important... how to make the perfect cupcake, we are the guild for you.

And yes.. Kharok got pwn'd trying to pay me back. That's what happens when you run up next to a boss when AOE's are going off. I'm sorry but it was funny..b:laugh

See you in game!

~Anya
    ~Anya
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    and most important... how to make the perfect cupcake, we are the guild for you.

That'd be whatever guild you're in, Anya! Even if it wasn't us <3 We love you though. I wish I could eat all your cupcakes b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kharok - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    faction is almost full so join Panacea the friendliest faction on Lost City server for a blast join while u can b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    faction is almost full so join Panacea the friendliest faction on Lost City server for a blast join while u can b:pleased

Jeez! I was so surprised when I saw 99 members! We were only able to kick 10 people, so therefore... There's probably 7 or so spots left. Maybe less. I wish I had looked it up before I posted!! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]