Bugged cube

Options
lawlublue
lawlublue Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
ok i have two high lvl clerics on two different servers and on both of them i do cube daily, and obviously if u dont know have a listen ex where ur suppose to listen to know which mobs will atk u, they dont make sound. Now that is a pretty big problem dont u think?? i go through cube hit that room 3 times in one day and fail it every time becuz ur game is broken, not becuz im doing something wrong. I have submitted a ticket and its been about a week, and no answer. Ur support says its suppose to reply in 24hours. Honestly i just think u couldnt care at all. All u want is money from my point of view. i bet if i pay u couple hundred dollars ud fix it. Ive wasted tons and tons of dice tickets in that room, so do u guys plan to give me money back becuz ur game is broke?? id like an answer to this question and what u plan to do, before i rage quit from this game because u guys ignore ur players, and couldnt care less... thanks..
Post edited by lawlublue on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    PM me the email address that you sent your ticket in with.

The bug is a known issue, and has been passed on to the developers.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • stefyyyy
    stefyyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    y room 27 is bugeed cant hear sound from mobs...what was a room easy to pass is a fail room now..basicly 34% chance to pass since can be 2-2 4-4 5-4
    so pls fix cube very expensive nyway
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2009
    Options
    They know about the glitch.

Still want me to look up your ticket?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lawlublue
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sent u a pm with my email, but im also wondering what you are planning to do for the people who do cube daily and lose money from this bugged, since it has been around for awhile, i dealt with for awhile but this is gettign rediculas, i just started on a pvp server and really dont have that much money to waste on stuff like this...thanks
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your email address does not show up.

There was a reported issue with some players who are using yahoo email addresses this past week, with us not receiving them or you not getting out replies.

Please resubmit your ticket to Customer Support.

As for your ingame complaint, please review our Terms of Service here: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

Explain your issue fully to Customer Support and see what they can do for you. b:victory
  • lawlublue
    edited October 2009
    Options
    k well im going through live support right now lets see what happens..
  • MansVeno - Dreamweaver
    MansVeno - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Too busy counting money? I understand. In any event if you could fix this KNOWN issue it would be most appreciated.I find the lack of support astounding.
  • Rockstare - Heavens Tear
    Rockstare - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your email address does not show up.

There was a reported issue with some players who are using yahoo email addresses this past week, with us not receiving them or you not getting out replies.

Please resubmit your ticket to Customer Support.

As for your ingame complaint, please review our Terms of Service here: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

Explain your issue fully to Customer Support and see what they can do for you. b:victory

LoL.

What a ****, but thanks for trying. b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.