Want To Defeat Nef?

Gametildeath - Sanctuary
Gametildeath - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
HELLO !!!!! youve come to the right place. Even though i quit the game im helping in game friends build a new faction called ENVIOUS. WE are mainly focused on taking out nef and regi. WE only recruit 95+. so far we are a underground faction, so that mean that the membembers are currently in a alt faction until the time has come to take on the ENVIOUS name. PLease join the battle. 95+
Post edited by Gametildeath - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HELLO !!!!! youve come to the right place. Even though i quit the game im helping in game friends build a new faction called ENVIOUS. WE are mainly focused on taking out nef and regi. WE only recruit 95+. so far we are a underground faction, so that mean that the membembers are currently in a alt faction until the time has come to take on the ENVIOUS name. PLease join the battle. 95+

ok Lvl up some more
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol wut? I hate when people attempt to recruit levels higher than themselves. Like.. saying only level 83+ for gamma, when you're level 70 yourself.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Gametildeath - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    DONT get mad !! be Glad!!! .... sike lol. DID U NOT SEE THAT It SAYS i QUIT THE GAME!!! read between the lines!
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Aka. this is pure spam and asking for a ban.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You are recruiting for a guild you don't meet the requirements for. That doesn't come across very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Powerfull guilds Like Nefarious, Legendary and Regicide dont born in 1 day!!

It takes time to form those kind of factions...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited October 2009
    my freind says there are already 52 ppl who are willing to join... all you ppl are buzz kills...
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Title: Want to defeat nef
    Guild name: Envious.

HmmMmmmmMMmMmmMmmmMMMmm
    edited October 2009
    really... it will fail ;)

I could start here an huge drama, trying to explain you why it will fail so badly... but everyone knows already... Steel was an example, Outlaw and recluse tryed 2 months ago too. the only way to defeat Nef is making it loosing his core players... like what happened to Leg, otherwise for more tryes you try, for more than you figth, you will always lose.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited October 2009

I could start here an huge drama, trying to explain you why it will fail so badly... but everyone knows already... Steel was an example, Outlaw and recluse tryed 2 months ago too. the only way to defeat Nef is making it loosing his core players... like what happened to Leg, otherwise for more tryes you try, for more than you figth, you will always lose.

i personally belive those failed due to bad leadership...
    edited October 2009
    yep... what a coicidence... we all failed in past :O
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009

-95 is pushing it.
    -Shouldn't make member join a alt faction when the main faction is only a quarter full.
    -Leader should put the faction site up and be recruiting rather than his underleveled friend whom supposedly quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited October 2009

if a bounch of 95+ on 2 facs attaking at the same hour = 160 players 95+....i dont think that nef can get 160 players online at the same time...think about it domina...i have nothing againts any fac...(95+ with tw exp) but i know that a lot of ppl already think about doing similar i guess that just didnt work...
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • UwilNvrNoMe - Sanctuary
    UwilNvrNoMe - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    -95 is pushing it.
    -Shouldn't make member join a alt faction when the main faction is only a quarter full.
    -Leader should put the faction site up and be recruiting rather than his underleveled friend whom supposedly quit.

i think what he means is that theres 52 members 95+ in reg, leg, nef etc who are planning underground to join this guild when they get 150+ members
  • Corennes - Sanctuary
    Corennes - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    MoreENVIOUS is recruiting lvl 105+ now. The goal is to bring down ENVIOUS after they brought down Nef.

Uhm post your applications somewhere we have 0 members but we will rule the day!!!
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Haha this is funny.

Oh... you were serious? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    MoreENVIOUS is recruiting lvl 105+ now. The goal is to bring down ENVIOUS after they brought down Nef.

Uhm post your applications somewhere we have 0 members but we will rule the day!!!

LOL
    10 char........b:cold
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    .... WE only recruit 95+. ...

Rofl.

Youll die before you can reach that. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Nassinew - Sanctuary
    Nassinew - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Rofl.

Youll die before you can reach that. b:chuckle

so true b:laugh weird that a 8x person is recruiting for a 95+ faction b:shutup
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lmao another failed faction
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You are way to late for this Leg. was the one last that could stop them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Where'nt you the person that quit 10 times already? That applied to all the major faction's (and got rejected).Where'nt you the person that thinks he's god's gift to pwi??

But i could be wrong..
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Where'nt you the person that quit 10 times already? That applied to all the major faction's (and got rejected).Where'nt you the person that thinks he's god's gift to pwi??

But i could be wrong..

Wizzeled??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • UwilNvrNoMe - Sanctuary
    UwilNvrNoMe - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol i just realised the faction is called envious

envious of what? the fact you cant get high level members like nef since you suck?
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    3 times already i saw him recruit for factions with weird names and always he was wc'ing that they were gonna go against nef and regi.

This is just a drama queen (he/she was married to lacus if i'm correct) that is comical to look at and higly annoying to see every time in wc.
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lulz ;) doomed to failure ;)

unless ofc you guys have lots of epic cash users who are like lv 99 and have +10 armors and +12 weps... epic shards on all armor/weps and like ani box equip lol
    its how messed up this game is right now ;)

the only classes that you need to kill these players with are wizards and probably the new classes though i doubt there will be enough

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You don;t need +12 gears to do that lol. 50% of my gears are only +1 or +2 and I am with Nef for >1 year

Btw I wanna join this interesting faction MoreENVIOUS. But I have to do more delta from today onwards b:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    -steel
    -nemesis
    -another one that raydoit was in advertising on forums
    -and now ENVIOUS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "Envious"? Why not name it "NotAsGoodAsNef".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "Envious"? Why not name it "NotAsGoodAsNef".
    Nerfarious? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan