Tw MEGA predictions

Options
Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Why i do this u ask? because i can and my master is away.

Friday-

Sysnesis vs Radiance-Sysnesis bid on Rad last week lasted like 15 mins but had like 40 members so they could do worse they arent too bad of a TW guild for not having land. Rad wins in 15 mins

TheEmpire vs Radiance- Low max refund expecting like 10 ppl to show whoopy doo oh well. Rad wins in 15 mins

US vs Radiance- The AMERICANS R COMING THE AMERICANS R COMING but they shall fall to the mighty Radiance in 15 mins.

Tao vs Enrage-Ok well interesting fight on here Enrage leaked members to "that game" while Tao just lost the might sticky to heatwave so i would expect a good fight like the last couple weeks and i will be watching this time for once. But Tao wins in like 2 hrs give or take.

Saturday Afternoon-

Triad vs Caesar-Well nice afternoon fight for us again this week so lets start Triad has been quiet since they got wiped for the most part which is expected not many if any faction can handle that. Now Triad got the best slot for Caesar being teamed up with Rad but dont think they have the fire power so Caesar wins in about 20 mins.

Radiance vs Caesar-Ok well here is a good fight for u boys and girls U have Radiance who keeps themselves plugging along then Caesar who picked up a good number of Assualt members so tbh very hard to judge this fight based on new members and all that fun stuff BUT with the distraction of Triad and the 6 cats vs 4 i would have to say Rad wins in 2.5 hrs but wont be shocked if Caesar pulls off a 3 hr D either.

Saturday night-

WaR vs Radiance-Well another 3 way gank on a late night for Rad but 3 newer guilds and WaR is a decent fight they bring about 30+ ppl to each war so they r ok Rad wins in 15 mins.

MidEvil vs Radiance- Well know nothing about Mid but based on their refund i would guess Rad wins in about 10 mins with Mid sending about 15 ppl.

Sonic vs Radiance-Sonic sends about 20 ppl so Rad wins in like 15 mins it seems like im typing the same stuff over and over again.

TERRORIST vs Caesar-Well go strap a bomb to urself terrorist save u the pain of Salad Caesar wins in 10 mins.

Enrage
vs Caesar- No show by Caesar enrage wins

Tien vs Caesar- Well caesar wins in 15 mins Tien and TERRORIST i hate u for extending bidding

NiteBreed vs Tao- is this even worth a post?

Sunday Afternoon-

Heatwave vs Radiance-Well with the mighty Sticky leading heatwave now and with Caesar being at the same time im guessing Heatwave will lose in like 20 mins but they r getting better eventhough i havent been in a fight with them in a bit.

Caesar vs Radiance-Ok here is the true test of power against Caesar and Rad and not sure what to say here but i would guess a good 2 hr fight with Caesar winning but same as before wouldnt be shocked if Rad holds for 3 hours.

Sunday night-

Pinoy vs Radiance-New faction bidding and getting tired so im guessing 20 min Rad win should be fun.

BAMF vs Radiance-Rad wins in 15 mins

Belial vs Radiance- Well good to see Belial still around but nice to watch u die in about 20 mins.

ok i know i trailed off at the end but im reali tired if i have time ill try to fix them but oh well Predictions done enjoy the fun weekend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    RAWR! I'll read 'em later.

You missed a few: Saturday night- Enrage @ Caesar, Enrage in 6 minutes 38 seconds. lol so Caesar defended, we had 7 minutes 38 seconds left on the clock... really great fight but Enrage still more powerful than Caesar.

Tien & TERRORIST at the same time, both attackers lose to the encumbent in 20minutes 40seconds and 9 minutes 36 seconds respectively. Caesar special forces wiped both attackers in 5 minutes each respectively. I really thought Tien would do better, at least bring 20 people if you're going to declare a war -..-

Also on Saturday night, NightBreed @ Tao; 50/50: either GMs toss this bid, or Tao wins in 5 minutes 42 seconds. I'm sure Tao was rolling in funsauce all night. w/out Sticky it took 'em like 20 minutes to win D:

And a final edit; I'm willing to bet 1mil that Caesar mauls Radiance at Forest of Haze in under 1:15:00. Any takers? I'd like to abrogate this prediction- Caesar > Rad in under 38 minutes... nm, was closer to an hour & 15.
  • Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im going to go ahead and say give us (Heatwave that is) a nice round 30 min
    should be a good fight we keep getting stronger and more experienced. cant wait b:pleased
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    U will take what i give u and accept it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Radiance has a fair few TWs this weekend, reminds me of my last few weeks in Radiance in particular the 21 TW weekend.

I would take Kannone up on his bet although I kind of agree that a Caesar victory isn't going to be as easy as Kannone might make out. I saw a lot of old Assault members in DT this week with 'Caesar' above their heads and I tend to think they can make a difference, but maybe not that decisive. It will be an interesting matchup though.
    I like pie
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

LMAO. Yeah but I heard this rumor... Sticky Green (heatwave's very own cata barb?????) > Radiance b:shocked

Have fun getting rolled in 5 minutes Rad, have fun b:bye

Also, Ms. Evilness (TheEmpire) will be soloing Radiance... another 5minute roll... so many new colors b:dirty
  • Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

haha GL with that
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Rad always gets the fun its what we do lol and Caesar fights like i said are very hard to judge but we shall see just hope its fun and i did miss those predictions but caught them pretty fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    WOOOO GO HEATWAVE im gonna give us about 25mins if ppl turn up :))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LMAO! wth is wrong with everyone, why r they all attacking Radiance? QQ Rad gets all the fun b:cry.

My prediction on Tao vs Enrage : 2 hours 30 min, 15 min more then last time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ****, why do you do this on the weekend I'm going to Aspen. This weekend would have been so much fun. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    WOW everyone hating on Rad this week.. did they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar or something ?
    edited October 2009
    Options
    WOW everyone hating on Rad this week.. did they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar or something ?

That or maybe down my pants b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ****, why do you do this on the weekend I'm going to Aspen. This weekend would have been so much fun. b:cry

Like Aspen will be no fun b:chuckle
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That or maybe down my pants b:surrender

Keep looking Dan, you'll find it eventually.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well I believe Caesar will beat Radiance if Caesar can gather 80 for that TW. All the new members they got from Assault are pretty hardcore. But they might need some practice together. Im really looking forward to this.
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sticky joined Heatwave Tuesday night. Is he even eligible?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeap. id be eligible for sat night tw.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeap. id be eligible for sat night tw.

woah woah woah now. did i miss somthing? god i hate quiting. why did u go to heatwave? O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    cause i was a heatwave spy.. lolz...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I miss Konari's predictions....and Hisui's..
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Also, Ms. Evilness (TheEmpire) will be soloing Radiance... another 5minute roll... so many new colors b:dirty

Well, I do expect some character to be there, but not MsE, not enough hours for a Friday TW. Same for her high-leveled accomplice, also doesn't have enough hours.
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    cause i was a heatwave spy.. lolz...

hahaha the things iv missed... :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol i love how these predictions have gone the exact opposite way for so many of the guilds.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol i love how these predictions have gone the exact opposite way for so many of the guilds.

lol, I agree :P

And why is Rad getting ganked out of nowhere? Are ppl tired of seeing orange?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Saturday Afternoon fight btween salad and rad ??

who win ?b:questionb:question
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Saturday Afternoon fight btween salad and rad ??

who win ?b:questionb:question

Salad>Rad 30-40min but risking land to triadb:chuckle
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ceaser > Rad 35 mins-Saturday afternoon
    Ceaser > Rad 1 hour 37 mins -Sunday afternoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Awesome TW weekend for everyone!

Triad won a land (lol), but seriously pro job with sneaking around & sniping a win, you guys earned it b:victory

I heard Enrage defended Tao, I'm sure y'all had fun

Caesar went 2 hours 52 minutes 22 seconds in defense against Enrage, and only with 7 minutes left Terabyte charges right through the middle of a gigantic fray in Caesar base and pinned his cata on Caesar crystal to take out the last 1-2%. Great fun guys b:thanks

Well, I do expect some character to be there, but not MsE, not enough hours for a Friday TW. Same for her high-leveled accomplice, also doesn't have enough hours.

Keita hit me 7k w/out a crit... wtf dude...wtf b:cry

Then just now Caesar beat Rad in a little over an hour and a half, was fun too but I was on defense & didn't see too much.

edit: err I did kill Pressa's Nix twice b:cute, but couldn't find the wily werefox anywhere.
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    make more threads so i can reply to them b:angry
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Triad vs Caesar-Well nice afternoon fight for us again this week so lets start Triad has been quiet since they got wiped for the most part which is expected not many if any faction can handle that. Now Triad got the best slot for Caesar being teamed up with Rad but dont think they have the fire power so Caesar wins in about 20 mins.

Fav one to be wrong ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]