CQ is your friend!

Llama - Lost City
Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
In all srzness this thread is to address why the economy is so horrible and it has nothing to do with CQ(Jesus).

The main reason is the anniversary packs, we can all agree it has created an unnecessary demand on the system therefore raising the costs.

The second underlying reason is the main cash shoppers on this servers who happen to run the QQ-FOR-DE-MOTHERLAND-Alliance.

People like Athran, yoshiki, Shinzoko etc.. use to spend their money on zen and sell at least a portion of it to the auction house. Doing this would keep the demand down and therefore the prices. But since this event it has turned the attitude into spending THOUSANDS on themselves getting items worth way too much and overselling them like greede aholes.

IMO There is no one like that in CQ, they're all in KOS guilds.

So aim your guns at the true culprits, not the innocent flower pickers of CQ.
Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Llama - Lost City on

Comments

• /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    In all srzness this thread is to address why the economy is so horrible and it has nothing to do with CQ(Jesus).

The main reason is the anniversary packs, we can all agree it has created an unnecessary demand on the system therefore raising the costs.

The second underlying reason is the main cash shoppers on this servers who happen to run the QQ-FOR-DE-MOTHERLAND-Alliance.

People like Athran, yoshiki, Shinzoko etc.. use to spend their money on zen and sell at least a portion of it to the auction house. Doing this would keep the demand down and therefore the prices. But since this event it has turned the attitude into spending THOUSANDS on themselves getting items worth way too much and overselling them like greede aholes.

i lol'd b:chuckle

inb4eventualclose (you know it's going to get to that)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009

QQ-FOR-DE-MOTHERLAND-Alliance.

Well.....I think you are 100% correct on the packs!!

And LMAO to the second part b:chuckle

I am curious as to where this is going to go and who and when certain people will be "popping" in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    MODS REMOVED MY LINK /rage.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    MODS REMOVED MY LINK /rage.

0_o that was fast I never even saw it b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is your warning Llama, it was removed for a reason.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    This is your warning Llama, it was removed for a reason.

b:pleased Why's that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LLama, you are doing it wrong. You are supposed to make an alt (like all those who trashtalk in this forum) and then post half-true stories.
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    dont friends share?
  • Aggramar - Lost City
    Aggramar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I agree, but there's no need to be name calling nor to say that the only heavy cash shoppers are in your KoS guilds, as we know there are a few in Conqueror. In less quantity, but there are.

Jolly Jones and Anniversary Packs messed everything up, and as consequence heavy cash shoppers started spending more and more affecting economy in a part, but also small cash shoppers who sell gold for high prices and people who buy for those high prices affect it.

The main problem is the greedy developers with their sales and ****. Solve that problem and you'll solve the rest.
  • Kairon - Lost City
    Kairon - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Commander Sydonai approves of this thread. CQ = FRAAAAAAAAAAND

lolwtf
  • QQMoreSpec - Lost City
    QQMoreSpec - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LLama, you are doing it wrong. You are supposed to make an alt (like all those who trashtalk in this forum) and then post half-true stories.

You mean like this?
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ya! Come On Cq! U Share?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's easy to blame just about anyone.

Lets see here... CQ dont cash shop, but always have herios for pve pvp and tw. CQ use their salary to buy herios overpriced feeding the greedy herio sellers, overpricing their items.

This leaves other players with no choice but to cash shop theirs, meaning buying gold and raising gold prices.

Btw im not serious im just pointing out how stupid it is to blame people over gold prices, when the ones to blame are clearly PWI - 'Jolly jones is a coin sink' lol.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Commander Sydonai approves of this thread. CQ = FRAAAAAAAAAAND

lolwtf

wtf gtfo nao
  • Densetsu - Lost City
    Densetsu - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its as simple as this...because of the event there are a lot of people who dont cash shop who want gold to buy packs...the prices go up with demand... so the more ingame money someone is willing to spend determains the price...so those with the most ingame money set the price...conq gets many hundreds of millions a week...and because of it are able to spend the most...because of that gold prices go up b:thanks

with love-

Dens

.....yea thats right im not hiding behind a fake nameb:lipcurl
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Densetsu is an alt
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WE ARE ALL ALTS.... of xtacy.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    stacyb:dirty
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    its as simple as this...because of the event there are a lot of people who dont cash shop who want gold to buy packs...the prices go up with demand... so the more ingame money someone is willing to spend determains the price...so those with the most ingame money set the price...conq gets many hundreds of millions a week...and because of it are able to spend the most...because of that gold prices go up b:thanks

with love-

Dens

As opposed to the people like SHINZOKO who spend thousands in one day and open packs and get about 10 items worth 100M+ each and easily overshadows the value our entire guild pulls in per week? Oh ya him he doesn't count because he won't own land tomorrow.

So I suppose splitting 480M over an entire guild is more dangerous than one person having that money in his pocket and is capable if he wanted to COMPLETELY control the economy. The flaw in this game is the cash shop.

All shin has to do:

"Hmm I'm too lazy to make my 10,000th account today to bypass charging limits, so I'm gonna take all the money and buy out the auction hall."

If he does this which people have it always results in a huge increase in gold prices. Without sellers the buyers jack up their prices and the prices tend to stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's easy to blame just about anyone.

Lets see here... CQ dont cash shop, but always have herios for pve pvp and tw. CQ use their salary to buy herios overpriced feeding the greedy herio sellers, overpricing their items.

This leaves other players with no choice but to cash shop theirs, meaning buying gold and raising gold prices.

Btw im not serious im just pointing out how stupid it is to blame people over gold prices, when the ones to blame are clearly PWI - 'Jolly jones is a coin sink' lol.

I can agree with that. Except the fact that we try our best to get the cheapest of everything. So we don't exactly feed the over priced hiero sellers.

with love-

Dens

You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • taeknight
    taeknight Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    llama, You Are Doing It Wrong. You Are Supposed To Make An Alt (like All Those Who Trashtalk In This Forum) And Then Post Half-true Stories.

Lmfao ... ... ...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Anni packs are amazing though. All the damage is done already mang... tokens are a poor man's godsend :D

edit: oooh. This was necroed from 2 months ago!
    Amour's had a little too much to drink tonight :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Anni packs are amazing though. All the damage is done already mang... tokens are a poor man's godsend :D

edit: oooh. This was necroed from 2 months ago!
    Amour's had a little too much to drink tonight :3

GG amour...GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yesh.....
    good show.
    b:chuckle

we is all alts of xtacy?
    D:
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*