Myriad Rainbow (Fox Form) 	Level 1   	
	Range 12meters
Mana 800
Channel Instant
Cooldown 20 seconds
Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instruments

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
Pepper the air with scarabs.
All targets in range of 15 meters have a chance to be affected by various status ailments.
Bleed: 4,500 physical damage over time.
Poison: 4,500 Wood damage over time.
Armor break: Physical defense reduced by 100%.
Mind break: Magic defense reduced by 100%.
Lasts 9 seconds.

Tip: The total number of status ailments caused to targets varies randomly.

Requires 20 Chi

can any 1 tell when where this skill comes handy ? o.o

in griding ? no
in tt ? bleed/poi damage of only 4.5k using 900 MP = not worth it
Armor break , Mind break :somewhat worth but still it is Random

So any fellow veno find this skill usefull ? if yes pls tell where this skill comes handy

. i think i should have learned Skill Feral Concentration skill instead of Myriad fox form cause if i accidently took agro from som1 i can use Skill Feral Concentration to save my life
Post edited by sandeep122 on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lets see.....

Anytime you have a bunch of mobs together, like in AOE grinding situations or clearing FF.

Any boss fight. You going into fox form to amp, than you have to wait to go back to human, might as well throw in a myriad while you wait.

PVP. Wouldn't you love for the enemy to have 0 pdef or mdef? Same thing, go fox, debuff, amp, myriad, back to human. Or in TWs, find a pile of enemies and do fly byes myriads.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yep what Ice said...great for zhenning/GV(RB)/Frost/bosses/PVP.

I just recently acquired this 79 skill and tried it out on a low 9x barb. Although it was a gank (me and 2-3 others), as soon as I perged, amped, and myriad, he dropped in 2 seconds. b:chuckle
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Try TW.. Myriad rainbow gives a nice change to one-shot your enemies.
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I love it.. When you'r soloing TT and you can't stop spam healing to use skills, you use this, for it doesn't have channeling time.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Use on Crystal in TW - Mind Break / Armor Break with ~50 people attacking - well worth the MP!
    in griding ? no

Depends on what and how you're grinding. There are some mobs that aren't worth my time casting other spells on because my pet does so much more damage, and I'm in Fox because they're phys. The only other thing I'm using the MP for is to heal.
    in tt ? bleed/poi damage of only 4.5k using 900 MP = not worth it

Mind Break, Armor Break well worth it! Also, MP is not an issue when you have clerics and Wiz's that can fill your MP every 60s.
    . i think i should have learned Skill Feral Concentration skill instead of Myriad fox form cause if i accidently took agro from som1 i can use Skill Feral Concentration to save my life

Chances are, if you took aggro: you'll be out of spark for Feral Concentration. It also takes 3 seconds just to start. Bramble Hood and Summer Sprint are much more useful. I very rarely use FC.

I really like Myriad, but there are downsides. If someone already cast Ironwood: it supposed to go 20s. If it's overwritten by Armor Break, it may be cut short. Same with Mind Break and Cleric's Elemental Seal. The Breaks only last 9 seconds unfortunately.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You have bramble Array to save you in higher levels, when you have spare sparks to throw around. The above posts all have wonderful uses for myriad, its also much of a convience to use it in rebirth delta, where it makes things way faster, and saves lives sometimes with how quickly it can get things to drop. Its well worth the investment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I use it all the time in BH89 and FB99. It's especially handy when facing bosses. Fox Form -> Amp -> Myriad -> Shift out. It also helps a lot when you have big groups of mobs, no matter where you are.
  • Tinny - Harshlands
    Tinny - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you lure a TT boss with bramble on, somehow fail (pet is dead before aggroes the boss) and you haven't enough chi to cast bramble again (or it's on cooldown), then I would say get Feral first, it saves time to get 2 sparks back instead of 1. It's also amazing life-saver anytime you haven't 2 sparks for bramble, just combine it with genie skill Fortify and you are invulnerable for 10s b:shy
    Myriad rainbow is great thing, especially if you hit mdef reduction. MP cost doesn't matter because of soul transfusion and cleric/wiz in party or leech if you can, unless you're using MP charm. Haven't tried in TW yet, but it must be interisting experience b:laugh