WarGods coming back to your neighborhood!

Sniperrifle - Lost City
Sniperrifle - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
The somewhat forgotton faction, WarGods is coming back. Sniperrifle and Malifikuz are the original owners of WarGods, I would just wish that you could put patents on Faction names... We would make so much money off copyright infrigment there b:pleased Anyways... We will be starting back from scratch and will still be a dedicated and disaplined PKK faction... Anyone wanting to join should send a message to me ingame (Sniperrifle)
Post edited by Sniperrifle - Lost City on

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The somewhat forgotton faction, WarGods is coming back. Sniperrifle and Malifikuz are the original owners of WarGods, I would just wish that you could put patents on Faction names... We would make so much money off copyright infrigment there b:pleased Anyways... We will be starting back from scratch and will still be a dedicated and disaplined PKK faction... Anyone wanting to join should send a message to me ingame (Sniperrifle)

I have 10x your hp. Leave.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Pkk faction?

GOOd on you.^____^

Remember PKK means U pk EVERY rednamed player you see.

Be seeing you Soon^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • ArchEvil - Lost City
    ArchEvil - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009

PKK? i'll be waiting b:bye
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PK the PKK
  • QQMoreSpec - Lost City
    QQMoreSpec - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pkk faction?

GOOd on you.^____^

Remember PKK means U pk EVERY rednamed player you see.

Be seeing you Soon^__^

Your signature suggests you are in your 30's, but your text says teens. Wtf?
    Answers. I want them.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Your signature suggests you are in your 30's, but your text says teens. Wtf?
    Answers. I want them.

which age does your usage of a fakechar suggest you to be?b:chuckle

on topic: just make it a R(andom)PKK faction instead...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Knights is PKK too. =O Nice to meet ya. Might want to level a bit though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]