How much income have you generated?

2»

Comments

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    10m more or less, but right now, im at 800k, waiting for something dramatic to happen to gold again, to bring my numbers up again.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ever since jolly jones, my cash on hand has fulctuated enough to give me a heart attack. What I have at any given time, on any given day, depends on what other people are buying/selling for.

During the whole jj event, I made, in cash and product,well over 50 mil; (this means coins, flawless shards, and sesame that i won't sell.) I also got dragon orbs to +5 my Endless Ambiguity, and immaculate 2x.

Currently, since both anniversary events, i don't really have a lot of cash,maybe 5 mil. But I've managed to obtain a lunar weapon, (went with neon purgatory, only 1 socket), gotten cloudcharger cape, and a sapphire gem for my lunar weap.

I've done a lot, and have not stopped making money at any point since....level 30. Instead of bankrolling a herc pet, I went with maxing out my cleric main; 2 90 gold armors, 2 green, gold necklace.

Before I get waaaay of topic, wealth I've generated.....Hell. I don't know what ind of a number you would put on it. But I spent 10 bucks to buy inventory and misc at beginning, 37 on mount, 20 gold on jj event, and 30 gold on anniversary. For around a hundred dollars.....I'm priceless.

The "income" I've generated has been largely me spending money at opportune times, knowing and getting advice from the right people, etc.

The rules are simple, and rarely followed: Never pay full pricel someone else will,make sure you're selling it.

Never buy top dollar; this is for people in a hurry. Don't be one, instead be prepared.My 90 cleric goies into instances with at least 2k arrows, 50 genie stamina, saesame to share, health pots, etc.

Buying from the impatiently greedy and selling to the rich desperate is where my fortune is made, every day. <---trade secret,keep under wraps ploz

Total actual money investment = $70-$90 USD
    No idea what my char is actually worth, but I'm sure itswell upwards of100mil
  • pierrevr1
    pierrevr1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I run 2 traders 24/7 and buy and sell everything i can make a profit on on Lost City.

I have made about 100mil on the first aniv special and spent it on gems.
    I have made about 350mil on this aniv special - got about 250m in coin and 100m in stock to be sold.
    Have a about 300mil in jolly stock in the bank still to be sold.
    Have a about 400mil in gear on my main.